girls on tinder are so ugly compared to instagram

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Seriously...

Since i've had instagram i've noticed how much tinder is finished. There's literally no point in using tinder if you have instagram in 2024.

You can slay so much higher quality on instagram it's a joke and the girls are way prettier/hotter.

I don't even have good followers (only 130 odd) and even I slayed two decent girls with ease from there and haven't dm'd hardly any.

Legit no NT normie has any reason to use tinder especially if good looking. Literally just focus on instagram game and building a good instagram.

Like i can slay with shit following. If i put effort into building my following and somehow get a good following then imagine how easy it would be jfl.

Tinder is basically where the girls that are ugly go to try and lock down chad imo and where the hot girls go to boost their insta following pretty much.

Only good dating app in the UK in 2024 is hinge.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Montgomery, zub111 and 1 other person
Picsart 24 07 13 16 41 29 648

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, Montgomery, micropp and 4 others
Seriously...

Since i've had instagram i've noticed how much tinder is finished. There's literally no point in using tinder if you have instagram in 2024.

You can slay so much higher quality on instagram it's a joke and the girls are way prettier/hotter.

I don't even have good followers (only 130 odd) and even I slayed two decent girls with ease from there and haven't dm'd hardly any.

Legit no NT normie has any reason to use tinder especially if good looking. Literally just focus on instagram game and building a good instagram.

Like i can slay with shit following. If i put effort into building my following and somehow get a good following then imagine how easy it would be jfl.

Tinder is basically where the girls that are ugly go to try and lock down chad imo and where the hot girls go to boost their insta following pretty much.

Only good dating app in the UK in 2024 is hinge.
only if your high htn or chadlite+

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Montgomery
do u need NT pics

• +1
Reactions: Montgomery
Most people use Tinder for fun rather than seriously. Women are on there to get attention from men and Chads might go on there for narcissistic supply, maybe the odd hookup. Most good looking people get enough attention in real life and have multiple options so they don't use Tinder primarily. If your only options is Tinder then you are likely low status and have sub par looks. Its a pyramid scheme for desperate men to buy Tinder Plus.

You are much better off using other social media platforms given the gender ratios better and its more socially acceptable to use. If you can't get girls without Tinder then you have no business being on there in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: rape, skkrrrtcantdo, zub111 and 2 others
Lmao it should be water knowledge

girls on dating app are so ugly yeah. i swipe right 1 in 20 or sth lol

but i admit if i saw them outside in heels with half their asses out i would like them more. bcuz when i go out at nights everyone is such a hot slut. the top sluts usually arent on these apps as well

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and WishIwasChico
Insta girls are normal

Dating app girls be like “i downloaded this as a joke” while taking a long line of different dicks each weeks.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and WishIwasChico
Insta girls are normal

Dating app girls be like “i downloaded this as a joke” while taking a long line of different dicks each weeks.
most are ugly too tbh

• +1
Reactions: try2beme