Girls with boyfriends give me iois

X

xit

Kraken
They look at me and make eye contact

over for ltrcucks

happened about an hour ago i was walking home and a girl was on an electric scooter behind her bf when she saw me she swiveled like she was about to fall and then she stared at me

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: framecel222, LDNPari, MrGlutton and 2 others
These hoes ain't loyal, never get comfy in a relationship bc 100% ur gf will cheat if given the opportunity. I'm convinced no woman is faithful.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and Deleted member 1464
These hoes ain't loyal, never get comfy in a relationship bc 100% ur gf will cheat if given the opportunity. I'm convinced no woman is faithful.
some are its just rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
some are its just rare

my 2 closest friends got cheated on and my last gf basically cheated on her ex with me :feelshaha:

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan, xit and Deleted member 1464
p in v is the only ioi
how many times do i have to say it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Just ask to fuck them in front of their bf

Brutal Lifepill.

TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif

Even if you get a GF you can never relax around her because you know she will cheat on you in the future with a better looking guy.

Fuark it really is Chad or death.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and LDNPari
Brutal Lifepill.

TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif

Even if you get a GF you can never relax around her because you know she will cheat on you in the future with a better looking guy.

Fuark it really is Chad or death.
i have an 8 inch penis so i think im somewhat safe

i have an 8 inch penis so i think im somewhat safe

Yeah it's looks&penis size that you should worry about. most guys get cheated because they lack one or the other.

But the most Brutalpill is the fact that Girls still dump Men who have both because they eventually get bored of them. these days you literally have to be 10/10 in everything as Man to not get cheat on and dumped by foids.

• +1
Only IOI is sex

• +1

Her "flirting" with you while you will never see her again, and the only option for you getting her was stealing her right in front of her bf... much better than actually getting sex like gl men do

These hoes ain't loyal at all, my ex definitely fucked randoms that's for sure

• So Sad

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 1464
she'd comment that I'd fill her up and shit and that it was perfect size (that whore specifically said not too big either cause then it would hurt too much) and that's out of who knows how many she has seen, apparently there has been bigger tho...

• +1
she'd comment that I'd fill her up and shit and that it was perfect size (that whore specifically said not too big either cause then it would hurt too much) and that's out of who knows how many she has seen, apparently there has been bigger tho...
was she hot or average

• +1
Never date a slut you cuck. When will you guys learn
I was inexperienced I know what to look out for now, she acted one way and would say she's the exact opposite when talking to me

over for ltrcucks

happened about an hour ago i was walking home and a girl was on an electric scooter behind her bf when she saw me she swiveled like she was about to fall and then she stared at me
Eye contact means nothing. If I counted every eye contact I'd have like 50 ioi's from pretty girls every day. Means jack shit.

tbh more girls who have boyfriend give me iois/stares than girls that are single/alone

Eye contact means nothing. If I counted every eye contact I'd have like 50 ioi's from pretty girls every day. Means jack shit.
I agree that it means jack shit, but at least it means that you're not invisible

ewww fuckin ugly deathnik ewww

why just why
She asked me out on a date it wasn't awkward and she was extroverted which I liked (being introverted I guess opposites attract) and we started dating for a month and she pushed me to start going out and even though I didn't want to in the beginning eventually I gave in. I think I subconsciously knew she was trouble to begin with but I kept consciously giving her the benefit of the doubt for who knows what reason. Also ngl she HAD big tits but by the time we dated they got smaller.

She asked me out on a date it wasn't awkward and she was extroverted which I liked (being introverted I guess opposites attract) and we started dating for a month and she pushed me to start going out and even though I didn't want to in the beginning eventually I gave in. I think I subconsciously knew she was trouble to begin with but I kept consciously giving her the benefit of the doubt for who knows what reason. Also ngl she HAD big tits but by the time we dated they got smaller.
fuck deathniks

it's over if she doesn't playfully complain from time to time that it hurts her

it's over if she doesn't playfully complain from time to time that it hurts her
She said that she's sore after the next day and specifically when she went on some carousel ride I remember she said it was uncomfortable

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470
She said that she's sore after the next day and specifically when she went on some carousel ride I remember she said it was uncomfortable
new meaning to cock carousel

over for ltrcucks

Lol at guys like you who think everytime a female "looks at you" she's attracted to you. When you look at old people in the bus or a crying baby, does it mean you're attracted to them? People look at other people all the time, some more, some less and only men are stupid and illusionized enough to think when a female person looks at them randomly, she has to be interested sexually.

True IOIs are much more obvious because women are extraordinarily good at making clear if they like or dislike someone. You're just coping if a look is all it takes to make you think otherwise.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Germania and KingOfRome
I agree that it means jack shit, but at least it means that you're not invisible
Yeah, true. Some guys instantly understand that girls want to fuck you tho if they glance at you. I watch alot of girls daily too and atleast half of them are not very gl.