Girls Won’t Fix You. You Missed Teen Love, You Are Not a Normal Human And You Will NEVER Be. The Hardest Pill To Swallow…

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Listen to this while reading for a better experience.

After a long time being alone, being judged unfairly, being laughed at, bullied, hated for simply existing, you come to the realization that the thing you wanted the most won’t fix you.

You reach a point of damage beyond repairing, nothing can be really done to you anymore to make you go back to being a normal functioning human.

Let’s say you are the real 1% that actually ascends, you get a gf and girls throwing themselves at you.

Then what? You lost your virginity, you have a girl that loves you and you are desired and treated well.

But do you REALLY think that would make you truly happy and normal again after all of this thing you suffered?

When you really think about it, you realize that actually this is the only path in life that will make you happy in the end. Grinding to become better, not reaching the end result.

You won’t ascend most likely, and all of this won’t be worth it. But the good thing that will remain is the experiences you had here and the people you knew and laughed with.

You didn’t experience Teen Love, that’s the most pure and the biggest milestone a human can have in his existence. You have been rejected by god, he doesn’t love you.

He has favorites, and you ain’t one of them ahahah. You can always pray and believe i don’t really mind doing it myself when i’m in a bad spot since it helps mentally.

But in reality you are no one, 1 in trillions of humans that have walked and will walk the world. You DONT matter, No one will remember you after a couple years from your death.

It’s really a sad thing but sometimes i gotta remind people, just to make them accept it. I’m not telling you to stop grinding or to continue.

I’m telling you to please use your youth in a way that makes you fulfilled.

My parents made me fall for the jew scheme of “work now and enjoy later”, which is obviously crap.

You won’t get back being this young, healthy, energetic and handsome.

Do what you like and take your life in steps, don’t listen to no one else and choose for yourself.

If i will ever have a son, i hope he won’t be like me. I hope his mind will work normally and not in this strange ways.

If i won’t, then i’ll take away all the my pain away from this world and never look back.

I hope i’ll be born again into another beautiful world created by my imagination where i’m someone that matters too, where i’m the main character and people will look at me and love me for who i truly am.

Good night everyone.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: darktriadbeancel, lunin7, Albedo and 40 others
IMG 6281

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkmaxxer, nigkook, INB and 3 others
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: yodek21, Deleted member 6128, efidescontinuado and 3 others
Read it all while banging my jb stacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, BowlCutMogger, Primalsplit and 9 others
shit was genuinely depressing to read.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, AlexanderTheGreat11, efidescontinuado and 4 others

After a long time being alone, being judged unfairly, being laughed at, bullied, hated for simply existing, you come to the realization that the thing you wanted the most won’t fix you.

You reach a point of damage beyond repairing, nothing can be really done to you anymore to make you go back to being a normal functioning human.

Let’s say you are the real 1% that actually ascends, you get a gf and girls throwing themselves at you.

Then what? You lost your virginity, you have a girl that loves you and you are desired and treated well.

But do you REALLY think that would make you truly happy and normal again after all of this thing you suffered?

When you really think about it, you realize that actually this is the only path in life that will make you happy in the end. Grinding to become better, not reaching the end result.

You won’t ascend most likely, and all of this won’t be worth it. But the good thing that will remain is the experiences you had here and the people you knew and laughed with.

You didn’t experience Teen Love, that’s the most pure and the biggest milestone a human can have in his existence. You have been rejected by god, he doesn’t love you.

He has favorites, and you ain’t one of them ahahah. You can always pray and believe i don’t really mind doing it myself when i’m in a bad spot since it helps mentally.

But in reality you are no one, 1 in trillions of humans that have walked and will walk the world. You DONT matter, No one will remember you after a couple years from your death.

It’s really a sad thing but sometimes i gotta remind people, just to make them accept it. I’m not telling you to stop grinding or to continue.

My parents made me fall for the jew scheme of “work now and enjoy later”, which is obviously crap.

Do what you like and take your life in steps, don’t listen to no one else and choose for yourself.

If i will ever have a son, i hope he won’t be like me. I hope his mind will work normally and not in this strange ways.

If i won’t, then i’ll take away all the my pain away from this world and never look back.

I hope i’ll be born again into another beautiful world created by my imagination where i’m someone that matters too, where i’m the main character and people will look at me and love me for who i truly am.

Good night everyone.

Op this is actually so brutal. Your teen years is the only time you have time to waste, to be care free a day just have fun. Unfortunately if you were too non nt, ugly or short you missed out on what a lot of normies experience to varying degrees. Even one teen relafionship will ĺast in your mind forever. Probably the only time you can feel true love as well. In a year I'll be 18, and still khhv. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Joe Rogancel, nigkook and 7 others
shit was genuinely depressing to read.
Idk, it’s not even depressing anymore to me.

I just accept it. Your bullies will always win.

They fucked at 14 the girls they loved while you still think about them now

• So Sad
Reactions: joseph, Samsepioler and Pikabro
Just fuck teens now

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski

Good night everyone.

Wrong i was normal till this summer

Op this is actually so brutal. Your teen years is the only time you have time to waste, to be care free a day just have fun. Unfortunately if you were too non nt, ugly or short you missed out on what a lot of normies experience to varying degrees. Even one teen relafionship will ĺast in your mind forever. Probably the only time you can feel true love as well. In a year I'll be 18, and still khhv. Brutal.
it’s brutal, imagining being in middle school and going home with your gf and going in her room while her parents are out and fucking all night. She looks at you and she tells you she loves you while her little fragile body is covered in your semen and her face is red and full of love after having sex.

You wake up next morning and go to school together and do it all over again. You have friends and hang out and everyone loves you.

Now i’m just a virgin 19 yo, living in the shadow of his past failures.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Tiku, joseph and 11 others
I read it and your really overestimating this shit
The best time to start enjoying your life is now

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, BootySniffer69, 9cel and 6 others
I had gf briefly in high school but didn't have sex, did I miss teen love?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 9cel, efidescontinuado and Nick.Harte
Hiroshima Nagasaki Blackpill strikes again.

I read it and your really overestimating this shit
The best time to start enjoying your life is now
I agree, and that’s what i said, you should enjoy life now and work later.

How old are you?

it’s brutal, imagining being in middle school and going home with your gf and going in her room while her parents are out and fucking all night. She looks at you and she tells you she loves you while her little fragile body is covered in your semen and her face is red and full of love after having sex.

You wake up next morning and go to school together and do it all over again. You have friends and hang out and everyone loves you.

Now i’m just a virgin 19 yo, living in the shadow of his past failures.
Brutal
And then foids tell you it's normal to be virgin in your teens hehe

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 9cel, klip11, g0op and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
was very close to dating a low tier stacy cuz she was virgin, she called me babe and love and she was also formerly anorexic and lonely, then i incel spazzed from .is thinking she hated me. FML... VIRGIN 18 YR OLD, i sent her invite to 3 dates and she said yes then i backed out, and she became tired. When i was in hospital for drug mushooms she contacted me and i invited her to date, and out of anger she said next week. Then i stopped messaging her, over. Im 18 now soon 19 feels bad man

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 9cel, ZaC, efidescontinuado and 4 others
Unless your idea of life is to lay flat down on the ground and give up on every opportunity of being happy, I suggest you change your mindset. Life is incredible if you let it be.

• JFL
Reactions: 9cel and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, Pikabro, Napoleon1800 and 2 others
Hiroshima Nagasaki Blackpill strikes again.
I genuinely expected people to cope hard under this post, but im seeing only high iq replies

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Pikabro, chosen-one and 2 others
I genuinely expected people to cope hard under this post, but im seeing only high iq replies
Only boyos who can relate to this are replying ig.

• +1
Teen pussy always feels the same
you will fuck her thinking what are you doing with your life and how tomorrow morning you’ll have to wake up to go wage.

Not to say about the pedo allegations

Kinda water. That’s life for many men these days, brutal.

• +1
Reactions: 9cel, AlexanderTheGreat11, Pikabro and 1 other person
But it is pretty common for men to miss out on teen love these days ngl.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Unless your idea of life is to lay flat down on the ground and give up on every opportunity of being happy, I suggest you change your mindset. Life is incredible if you let it be.
i’m not saying that at all. I said “i’m not saying to give up or to continue grinding”

Everyone should do what they feel it’s best for them.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and chosen-one
Fuck saving money ill spend 1 grand now when im 18
I'm also running out of time. I gotta get surgeries fast otherwise it will be truly over for me.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, PseudoMaxxer and chosen-one
Am 18 and virgin
you still can enjoy a bit of life like me since i’m 19, but even college will never be the same as being that age from 11 to 17/18

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
But it is pretty common for men to miss out on teen love these days ngl.
Kinda water. That’s life for many men these days, brutal.
It’s getting to the point where i believe a major break will happen. Hyper gamy is only getting worse as men mental health.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Aladin
you will fuck her thinking what are you doing with your life and how tomorrow morning you’ll have to wake up to go wage.

Not to say about the pedo allegations
I think I'm mogging you into oblivion while I work a salaried position that barely requires I work

you still can enjoy a bit of life like me since i’m 19, but even college will never be the same as being that age from 11 to 17/18
it’s not that it was involuntary it was more religious and I didn’t value it much and I still don’t
People on this site are sex obsessed and don’t realise there’s other things to life

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and Patris
I'm also running out of time. I gotta get surgeries fast otherwise it will be truly over for me.
I got completely screwed by a free orthoclinic wasted 2 year of fresh progress, going to part time pay on upper palate expander. Lets fix ourselves

• +1
i’m not saying that at all. I said “i’m not saying to give up or to continue grinding”

Everyone should do what they feel it’s best for them.
I'm only saying that holding unto this will keep you back. It won't happen overnight. Walk what you typed through its conclusion and you'll have two options:

Keep being stuck in the same place

Let it go and move on

I wasted so much of my younger years in a negative place only to realise I only wasted my time and that I'm not brave enough to end it, so I might as well have enough courage to live, and better yet, to live well.

• +1
Reactions: Zukiteru and PseudoMaxxer
how old are you? i suggest you to not listen to what anyone says and try to enjoy life at best. I lost 1 year of youth now because i listened to what other people said and i’m now working 12h a day and not enjoying my youth. i’ll start college at 20 next year since i’m 19 now (brutal)

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Nick.Harte
I think I'm mogging you into oblivion while I work a salaried position that barely requires I work
Bruh if you still think about this bullshit “mogging” you are still a loser.

Just live your life and be happy no need to bring down others atp if you are having sex with teenagers as an adult.

You are clearly having it better than me no doubt.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
what happened?
Actually it was like this time last year

James sapphire that jew

Before hand i was a normal tiktokmaxxed kid, slayed at 15, had social circle, went out every week

I followed him on tt since 2020, then he disappeared.

every once in a while i would find him again and listen to his shit music

Me and my ex break up, so im bored all the time..

Then he pops up on my FYP, bonesmashed, methmaxxed, autistic retard,

I think “how can this happen to someone? What happened to him?” I didnt believe it at first

I joined his discord, but left because i though “who the fuck are these degenerate losers”

Then comes march 2023, niche blackpill edits of chico with “ecstasy” as the music come up, i fall back into the hole, I join back James sapphires discord and become a full on schizo blackpill addict, like at least 4-5 hours a day on the discord

Summer 2023: death… I was one of chicos first 5000 followers on tiktok, i spend all my free time watching chico tiktok edits

By now ive lurked on .org a few times

The DL looksmax Purge happens, i get FOMO, and make an account as soon as registration is allowed again

Now im here, and i WILL escape the cage, as soon as im not fat anymore i will 100% be a normie again. I still have a social circle and go out to partys and shit but i am brain rotted.

• +1
it’s not that it was involuntary it was more religious and I didn’t value it much and I still don’t
People on this site are sex obsessed and don’t realise there’s other things to life
it’s not about the having sex, it’s about having that love and not worrying about nothing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rteme
Bruh if you still think about this bullshit “mogging” you are still a loser.

Just live your life and be happy no need to bring down others atp if you are having sex with teenagers as an adult.

You are clearly having it better than me no doubt.
Tbh one of the good feelings that comes from sex is the feeling of mogging

• Hmm...