Giving up on looksmaxing

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
The more time I spend here, the more I realize that it's over and I will never become good-looking. Imagine having these jawless, zygoless face at 8% bodyfat . The plan is to eat whatever I like, get a buzz cut and stop caring about my appearance. It's over

Attachments

• 2022-12-21 21.59.36.jpg
    2022-12-21 21.59.36.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 0
That’s 11 percent bf

you have a good jaw dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 21340, justinzayn and 2 others
The more time I spend here, the more I realize that it's over and I will never become good-looking. Imagine having these jawless, zygoless face at 8% bodyfat . The plan is to eat whatever I like, get a buzz cut and stop caring about my appearance. It's over

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 23558
good one less competition
Lol

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Sub0, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Damn ur a little kid that's why ur so naive, u look good tho bro, I'd say htn don't give up i see u getting to chadlite potentially after puberty

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, jojoyou and Deleted member 23558
Imagine having these zygos and chin at 22 percent bf . It just began, The plan is to take dnp and t3 and train neck
A0F16907 EDE5 49EE 9B91 02A7C9376A79

Damn ur a little kid that's why ur so naive, u look good tho bro, I'd say htn don't give up i see u getting to chadlite potentially after puberty
Bro I'm 19 it's over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 21182
Ur really good looking I'm not joking im usually super harsh on people here but u actually look really good don't give up at all u look model tier to me

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche and Deleted member 23558
U look 14 in the pic
Still look good tho u got an exotic looking almost half asian really good eyes mogger jaw nice lips ETC only bad side is u look very young for ur age girls might sometimes not take u seriously but u look good

Uncanny but not bad looking tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Many inkwells here would kill to have your face.
Screenshot 20221218 124336 Brave

They would kill to be LTN-MTN?
yes, I am talking about incels not the HTN larpers inkwells who don't get bitches because they are autistic

yes, I am talking about incels not the HTN larpers inkwells who don't get bitches because they are autistic
MTN is a death sentence nowadays

You look good bro.

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 24614
Wtf blond asian.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
woupd be thirsted over by the faggots of this fourm if female

ur HTN dude dont give up wtf

chin 2 short

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444