GL guys of the forum, how often do you get IOIs

Wait, you’re from Ireland? I hung out someone from Ireland two months ago. She was nice!
Irish girl personality and accent fucking fog hard.

• Love it
Reactions: lordgandy2000 and Gengar
5’11, lean body with visible musculature and v taper.
Chadlite face, but usually looksminned with glasses.

Usually at least 5 prolonged eye fuck gazes in about 2hrs of walking about in crowded areas in the US. Slightly more in Asia. But less in EU/UK cities. Last day time cold approach was about 4months ago.

Don’t club often but got cold approached in each of the last 3 times I’ve been.

Usually make eye contact with other Chad and Chadlites though. Which may be an indicator.
Have you been rated?

Had this happen to me once in a Douglass, where a gay employee let me use the employee-only-elevator to show me a fragrance.

Girlfriend wasn‘t amused about it
Thanks for sharing that TMI. Gay guys have a sixth sense for other gay men. However, when they gaze at me, they keep their distance. They can also sense gay haters.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Corleone
Demonstrator
What a fucking mogger holy shit fucking chadd

I miss lookism!!!

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator and Graham
im 5'9, 4.5 psl normie with a Dyel phisyque that only looks good naked.

i get warm approached very rarely through social circle, my rejection rate would be 90% if i just approached every girl, but since i only approach girls i know are into me i have 100% sucess rate.

when im out walking around i get looked at by like 10% of girls. sometimes i get stared at but not frequent. i can usually get sex with a new girl each 3-4 months, less if i get lucky or try hard. if i just chill its about 4 bodies a year

i just might gotten eyefucked by 2 teenage girls across the street (or maybe im schizo). but yeah, this is uncommon for me

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
The joke is that I'm ugly and not tall (188cm not 193cm). The old pics that @Beastimmung linked are me when I was MTN, I'm low LTN bordering truecel now. I did have a rate me thread of my current pics but I got clowned on for being so ugly so I ran to a mod to delete the thread like the bitch I am.

I know a user who is the same race, same height, both autistic, but he does well with women AFAIK due to his good looks (I think he was a strong chadlite or chad I can't remember). IDK if he will see this or any DMs you send though as I don't think he really uses this site much (he was mainly a lookism / lookstheory user).

View attachment 2393222

Can't really see his front in that, but his side and 3/4 is classic greek-god bone structure.
Eyes looks shit

Today I've seen legit stacylite (7.5/10) staring at about 60 years old, bald, 6 feet tall, fat man. She was staring at him for about 5 seceonds turning her head while passing him by. Then you motherfuckers say that you get no ioi's on daily basis - old dick pill strikes again.

• JFL
Walking in the streets i always get stares and rarely approached

Attachments

• 1483186.jpg
    1483186.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 0
I learned public transport is the best for getting IOIs especially if you travel for 20-25 minutes. Not a single day passes and I see two-three girls glancing at me, smiling, etc in public transport. Heck there's this really cute jb, like perfect bones and I see her starring at me every couple days. I saw her 20 minutes ago after my workout and it happened again, like I literally turn my head towards her and see her get nervous but still look at me for a couple seconds.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, poopoohead, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
185cm, Decent gym build, Germany

I get approached at clubs or when im out drinking fairly often, 2 days ago i was basically blackout drunk and i hat a HTB looking after me the whole night and she was talking to me and trying to get to know me and somehow i wake up the next morning besically remembering nothing and having her added on snap and her asking to link. 2 days before that a friend of mine approached a girl and I was just standing next to him not saying anything and i noticed she was constantly staring at me and suddenly she says im goodlooking and if she could have my IG, i said no i got a gf cause i felt bad for my friend.

If your okey-goodlooking you will deffently get approached or receive comments on your looks or at least obvious stares.

Last edited:
The joke is that I'm ugly and not tall (188cm not 193cm). The old pics that @Beastimmung linked are me when I was MTN, I'm low LTN bordering truecel now. I did have a rate me thread of my current pics but I got clowned on for being so ugly so I ran to a mod to delete the thread like the bitch I am.

I know a user who is the same race, same height, both autistic, but he does well with women AFAIK due to his good looks (I think he was a strong chadlite or chad I can't remember). IDK if he will see this or any DMs you send though as I don't think he really uses this site much (he was mainly a lookism / lookstheory user).

View attachment 2393222

Can't really see his front in that, but his side and 3/4 is classic greek-god bone structure.
@Demonstrator ?

• +1
Reactions: Graham
What's your looks level, height, physique like?

What country are you from?
Do you get IOIs in public?

And how often?
How often do girls comment on your looks?
How often do you get approached in bars and clubs?

This thread will determine whether I am indeed subhuman or not
htn 5’11 Dyel
USA
Everytime I’m outside
Girls comment on my looks 4/10 conversations
Everytime I’m at a bar/party I get approached.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and efidescontinuado
What's your looks level,
chadlite
5'9
physique like?
lean, athletic, 13% body fat, mesomorph but not a gymcel physique
UK
Yes
And how often?
once or twice a day
I get compliments at least once a week
I don't go to bars or clubs, but when I was at uni when friends used to drag me, a couple of girls would compliment my appearance. Some would be aggressive, including gay men (I am not LGBT).
You're not!

17 y
15% bf
6”5
Netherlands
Yes
alot
alot
i dont go to bars or clubs

i been rated mid HTN r sum, most niggas say HTN always but im not a prettyboy and prettyboys slay at my age so its also kinda eh

6'3 Austria/italy. I'm not good looking but even I get these redpill "ioi"s sometimes when I go where people are (barely happens these days) like girls looking to me multiple times or shit or sometime smiling. It happens like maybe once or twice sometimes 0 times if I go in a highly populated street for some time. A few times (like 6 times total maybe in a year lol) I got better "ioi" like a girl come close and look or repeated eye contact and then go close to me (maybe it's just random tho and I make shit up in my mind to cope) which happened mostly in the subway/underground. that shit weird me out. But I never smile or talk to them cause over for autism and idk if it's real ioi. Only once had I a girl talk to me randomly at IKEA but I can't tell if she was attracted or just wanted to talk but I fucked it up with my autism anyway also she was MTB max. I can behave like a normal human just doing my shit but when I have to talk the autism comes out after short time.
I don't go to bars or clubs but I never get approached randomly.

I wonder how people who do get approached get approached randomly or if they first do the ioi shit and then get approached or what.

• +1
In the UK I get indicators of disgust for not being Thurston

6'2" gymcelmaxxed MTN
I do get looks here and there but genuinely just for being a brutemaxxed gymcel not IOIs
any comments are either gymcel physique related (99% from men though) or height when I wear AF1s
have not been properly approached in a UK bar or club this side of covid, abroad the other week I was once which I put down to having niche appeal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: infini and forevergymcelling
Clubs dont count

No I’m chadlite max and a 5’9 manlet. I wear shoes that make me 5’11 tho

I mog most people on the street. I have to walk past hundreds of guys before I see one who mogs me

Every time I go out I’m usually the best looking in the venue, and at least in the top 3 if it’s a huge place with hundreds of guys in a chad area

I have a 21” bideltoid and am relatively gymcelled, but not as much as I used to be

A few years ago I used to get insane IOIs when I was out. I’d pull at the very least two girls a night, and be cold approach at least once. There were nights I made out with 5-8 girls and got various numbers.

Nowadays I get nothing. I pretty much look the same. IOIs for me are a thing of the past, and I get 0 approaches. I feel like a repulsive subhuman nowadays even tho I look the same. Two of my friends even told me I look better now than what I used to.

However my online dating results are the same I can still slay from online easily.

Either the standards irl have increased dramatically to the point where it’s unironically chad only. Or gymcelling is more important than I peviously thought

I’m gonna gymcel autisticslly to the level I was before so I can see which one it is

I can pm you pics / vids if you want
When I was London everyone was ugly af both girls and guys also AVG height was short but I got max 1 "ioi" there and I was sightseeing all day

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
it’s everywhere now I think bro

I just got back from Madrid, I mogged every guy in the club and got absolutely nothing. I even heightmogfed them for a change

I think I got like 2 IOIs on the metro from some 40 year old roasties

That’s it, and every guy there looked like utter shit
I was in Split the other week it's still decent there, like how the UK was about 6-7 years ago.

185cm, Decent gym build, Germany

I get approached at clubs or when im out drinking fairly often, 2 days ago i was basically blackout drunk and i hat a HTB looking after me the whole night and she was talking to me and trying to get to know me and somehow i wake up the next morning besically remembering nothing and having her added on snap and her asking to link. 2 days before that a friend of mine approached a girl and I was just standing next to him not saying anything and i noticed she was constantly staring at me and suddenly she says im goodlooking and if she could have my IG, i said no i got a gf cause i felt bad for my friend.

If your okey-goodlooking you will deffently get approached or receive comments on your looks or at least obvious stares.
Are you German or or foreigner?

31 yo, Spain
LTN-MTN
5'9 with wide frame (Stallone pilled 💯 ) and around 20-25% bf. Same pheno/complexion as Chico.

I don't receive compliments from women or IOIs regularly, I'm mostly invisible to them except for ugly, short latinas.
I get pussy sometimes because I have videos with lots of views doing freestyle rap, so I have status halo and get laid sometimes when I get recognized. The only compliments I received recently are because of my hair and skin, as I have good skin + curtains hairstyle and look much younger than my age.

After ascending with weight loss and surgeries I expect to be able to get laid with good looking women (without them knowing me for rapping) and escape from possible betabuxxing and dating single moms...a decent life experiencing true love, being desired and as far removed from betabuxxing and ugly women as possible👍

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, poopoohead and Giorgio
i have a uncommon long hair and girls do look at me a lot, sometimes they keep looking but i don't think it's because they are attracted. i just look weird

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
Between htn/chadlite prettyboy appeal, 6’6 in AF1, wide shoulders small waist.

I get approached in clubs (uni city in Sweden) regularly something my friends even notice.

In daily life i get mostly longer stares trying to make eye contact, no cold approaches outside of bars/clubs but this is in Sweden so would be rare anyway.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, humanoidsub7 and bwrauycnee
IOIs don't mean shit if they don't approach.

• JFL
IOIs don't mean shit if they don't approach.
And what would you consider an IOI? Girls staring at you? I just know theyre mirin my subhumanity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tookcel and DelonLover1999
i have a uncommon long hair and girls do look at me a lot, sometimes they keep looking but i don't think it's because they are attracted. i just look weird
In the UK I get indicators of disgust for not being Thurston

6'2" gymcelmaxxed MTN
I do get looks here and there but genuinely just for being a brutemaxxed gymcel not IOIs
any comments are either gymcel physique related (99% from men though) or height when I wear AF1s
have not been properly approached in a UK bar or club this side of covid, abroad the other week I was once which I put down to having niche appeal

DM me, I'm curious now to how you look.

What's your looks level, height, physique like?

And how often?

High mtn, 188cm like 15% bf sligthly above average muscle mass
Sweden
Yes but not alot
Rarely

how many girls did you get?
Not disclosing specifics, but enough to have to start rejecting most the time I go on nights out :stare:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Xangsane
Rated chadlite here. 5'9, lean with a bit of muscle mass

Get IOIs fairly frequently. Occasionaly when I'm just walking down the street.
At work, lecture halls, gym I often get girls checking me out. The vast majority of girls would be open to an advance.

Rarely go clubbing (it's disgusting) but this year I am going to approach way more girls at uni (lectures, campus etc) and see how that goes. I will report it all here.

Also dressing well + walking with confidence helps alot. (slow strides, good posture, slight smirk etc)

Best way to tell how attractive you are is to interact with fags. They are much less inhibited than girls and will just tell you how attractive you are.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
notice how almost all of the people that admitted they get IOIs are tall

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane