GL guys of the forum, how often do you get IOIs

Good.
is it going well for you?
It was the best year of my life until the 11th of august
but I am hoping it's just an obstacle and everything will work out how I want
I have faith
It is better to ask me again a month from now I will have a much better answer to give you because the situation is delicate, complicated and nothing can be done about it until September then I would go into detail

But other than up to that date, it was the best year of my life in every metric, and the fact that I used to spend my days shitposting in lukizm and its derivatives while thinking about ways I want to suicide and getting fucked up on DXM every weekend, feels like it could not of been me
I hope everything continues to go well because one of my biggest fears is who I become when I am beaten down in every metric

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Xangsane
It was the best year of my life until the 11th of august
but I am hoping it's just an obstacle and everything will work out how I want
I have faith
I hope things will heal up very soon, sorry to hear that man!
It is better to ask me again a month from now I will have a much better answer to give you because the situation is delicate, complicated and nothing can be done about it until September then I would go into detail
That's okay, no need to tell if you don't want to!
But other than up to that date, it was the best year of my life in every metric, and the fact that I used to spend my days shitposting in lukizm and its derivatives while thinking about ways I want to suicide and getting fucked up on DXM every weekend, feels like it could not of been me
I hope everything continues to go well because one of my biggest fears is who I become when I am beaten down in every metric
you don't deserve to die, please stop that.

• Love it
Reactions: Demonstrator
Wait, you’re from Ireland? I hung out someone from Ireland two months ago. She was nice!
I love Irish girls the more nice girls

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I hate this shithole and the whores that inhabit it.
Impossible you hot like Irish girls are the most nicest girls I know

• +1
Reactions: kingboss22
High Mtn
6’2
Latino
Yesterday I got laughed at
You're probably overating yourself

used to get them all the time, was a high htn (7/10) now i descended to a mid htn (6-6.5/10) and rarely get them
5‘9.5 manlet
germany
gymcelled body

never went to night clubs but got approached several times in the city, at the beach and at festivals.. iois were a regular, just like getting called good looking
6'3 HTN
gets complimented once in a while
i don't go outside often tho
Holy shit you guys are overating yourselves don't you realise that a strong htn+ are model tier looks??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32968
I got approached by 3 mtb gooks yesterday on campus. They asked if I was in a frat. I’m 5’9 and ugly asf. This thread was gay

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead

Holy shit you guys are overating yourselves don't you realise that a strong htn+ are model tier looks??
Oogway is actually htn tho lol.
Not everyone overrated themselves

Idk how he looks like but he probably is like most users here
He has a strong lower third. Looks dimorphic tbh I can’t lie

Mtn 5’11”

Depending on where im living /activities im doing i have people flirting and touching me daily

• Love it

models as in chico, opry, barret etc are chads
models from onlineshops are ranging from mtn to chadlite (rare) and just have good height

being a model means fuck all unless ur a multimillionair male model and those are obviously not high tier NORMIES jfl greycel idiot

i got called good looking by several people on a weekly basis and approached by girls what the fuck do you think iam retard

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
LTN 6'0 netherlands (6'2 with shoes+lifts that I always wear).

I get an ioi in public maybe once a year (?), probably less.

In clubs/bars I have never received an ioi or approach ever in my life (probably gone clubbing about ~100 times in my life or so)

At raves I get approached once every 3-5 raves. Last time was at this rave in April:

Unfortunately no approaches since then (4 raves dry-streak) so hoping on some luck soon.

This is why I stick to raves. Girls on hard-drugs (80% of ppl at these raves) seem to approach me more often than girls on just alcohol in regular clubs.

models as in chico, opry, barret etc are chads
models from onlineshops are ranging from mtn to chadlite (rare) and just have good height

being a model means fuck all unless ur a multimillionair male model and those are obviously not high tier NORMIES jfl greycel idiot

i got called good looking by several people on a weekly basis and approached by girls what the fuck do you think iam retard
It's just that you're on this forum and a "htn" with model tier i mean borderline at strong htn and yes like these guys like chico. I'm a strong mtn and mog 70-80% of guys outside and when you're better looking than that by ALOT and still browsing here you're most likely overating yourself. Someone has to say it.
He has a strong lower third. Looks dimorphic tbh I can’t lie
Yeah weak htn but that eye area is brutal

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
It's just that you're on this forum and a "htn" with model tier i mean borderline at strong htn and yes like these guys like chico. I'm a strong mtn and mog 70-80% of guys outside and when you're better looking than that by ALOT and still browsing here you're most likely overating yourself. Someone has to say it.

Yeah weak htn but that eye area is brutal
theres guys who are far better looking than me who browse this site like salludon, amnesia, arvid, crisick

liking this sites activity, interface, userbase, design and categories made me stay, not looksmaxing.

• +1
OP is abused cumslut, turbo subhuman fatass. thinks his boxing training would give him advantage? where nigga ill stab you and piss on you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
No I’m chadlite max and a 5’9 manlet. I wear shoes that make me 5’11 tho

I mog most people on the street. I have to walk past hundreds of guys before I see one who mogs me

Every time I go out I’m usually the best looking in the venue, and at least in the top 3 if it’s a huge place with hundreds of guys in a chad area

I have a 21” bideltoid and am relatively gymcelled, but not as much as I used to be

A few years ago I used to get insane IOIs when I was out. I’d pull at the very least two girls a night, and be cold approach at least once. There were nights I made out with 5-8 girls and got various numbers.

Nowadays I get nothing. I pretty much look the same. IOIs for me are a thing of the past, and I get 0 approaches. I feel like a repulsive subhuman nowadays even tho I look the same. Two of my friends even told me I look better now than what I used to.

However my online dating results are the same I can still slay from online easily.

Either the standards irl have increased dramatically to the point where it’s unironically chad only. Or gymcelling is more important than I peviously thought

I’m gonna gymcel autisticslly to the level I was before so I can see which one it is

I can pm you pics / vids if you want
The overton window is ever shifting, standards raise day by day.

Imagine not getting IOI's every time you stepped out.

• +1
theres guys who are far better looking than me who browse this site like salludon, amnesia, arvid, crisick

liking this sites activity, interface, userbase, design and categories made me stay, not looksmaxing.
Then you're a retard you should leave when you're looksmaxed this site will make you less nt if you're telling the truth. It's just funny how the average .org user mogs the average white guy in scandinavia. You can't blame me for thinking most people here are larping

Lol no it isnt graycel

Then you're a retard you should leave when you're looksmaxed this site will make you less nt if you're telling the truth. It's just funny how the average .org user mogs the average white guy in scandinavia. You can't blame me for thinking most people here are larping
there is many ugly guys here, but the majority is average looking, at least the guys who post pics of themselves (makes sense that ugly people dont out themselves)

i dont care about being NT or not i have a gf for 7 years and a big social circle

I love Irish girls the more nice girls
I only have know one but if they’re all like that then yes, Irish girls fog.

• Woah
18yr
6'4 barefoot
Bloated/skinny fat MTN
never got cold approached or warm approached as i dont surround myself around girls because there isnt any in my social circle
idk i often make eye contact with cute girls but i dont consider anything an ioi unless they ask me for my socials
KHHV
USA

Nobody will believe me here, but I honestly say every 3rd time I leave the house and am around women for let's say 20 minutes.

Last 3 occasions:

-Sunday at a place called Officeworks to print something off...
Waiting in line, Milf Italian chick is looking directly at me and sweeping her hair back, adjusting it etc... I see her in the corner of my eye....I look at her and she hurriedly looks away.

Then 3 mins later I'm getting it printed, and a 5'11 Anglo chick is getting something printed a few feet away from me. I look at something in the opposite direction, then I look in her direction...She's been looking at me, and again hurriedly looks away.

I'd just injected T and done dumbells, so probably gave off a vibe

-Yesterday went to get subway...cute Indian girl working there but she had eczema. Treated me like a pretty boy, smiling deeply in my eyed, when I was looking down at the salad, adjusting her hair, talking to me with a sweet smile etc.

@mortis keep following me and jfl reacting like the abused dog youre. You wish you were even slightly as gl as me. Going back to my tinder to chat with hit bitches while you rot

View attachment 2393028

Stick the finger deep down your ass bitch

@exo u too you faggot
Look like shit
Your beard looks like the hairs on my ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31169
Impossible you hot like Irish girls are the most nicest girls I know
how nice do they have to be to compensate for boneless face and +15kg overweight?

how nice do they have to be to compensate for boneless face and +15kg overweight?
But the Irish girls I know are very cute not only nice

• +1
Reactions: kingboss22
But the Irish girls I know are very cute not only nice
i dated repulsive overweight and single mothers there. hottest ones were from poland or lithuania.
hot irish girls no chance

Nobody will believe me here, but I honestly say every 3rd time I leave the house and am around women for let's say 20 minutes.

Last 3 occasions:

-Sunday at a place called Officeworks to print something off...
Waiting in line, Milf Italian chick is looking directly at me and sweeping her hair back, adjusting it etc... I see her in the corner of my eye....I look at her and she hurriedly looks away.

Then 3 mins later I'm getting it printed, and a 5'11 Anglo chick is getting something printed a few feet away from me. I look at something in the opposite direction, then I look in her direction...She's been looking at me, and again hurriedly looks away.

I'd just injected T and done dumbells, so probably gave off a vibe

-Yesterday went to get subway...cute Indian girl working there but she had eczema. Treated me like a pretty boy, smiling deeply in my eyed, when I was looking down at the salad, adjusting her hair, talking to me with a sweet smile etc.
Shouldve approached the milf tbh, easy lay there

6ft1
Some people rate me HTN some chadlite irl blackpillers rate me around 5.5 PSL
live in Paris
Everytime I go out girls look at me not all of them but a few one.

Israel. If you get 30 matches on tinder here. Youre a chad. Its not easy here. Prettymuch boss level.
not true i got 30+ likes and matches the day after i landed

I used to get way more pre covid. I still get IOIs and still get approached when I go out, but it’s not as common as it was pre covid. I definitely look better now than I did in the past too. Girls now have a bad case of TikTok brain and are desensitized to good looking dudes from dating apps and Instagram.

• +1
Reactions: infini and Whatever
5’7, skinny fat

Daily. In public places with a lot of people I can get iois from up to like 25 to 60 % of women across ages. Just guestimating. It’s like a domino effect

Also works in the inverse. If a couple of women aren’t interested it’s like I get marked and I get bad reactions from like 1/4 women

Girls now have a bad case of TikTok brain and are desensitized to good looking dudes from dating apps and Instagram.
thats kinda crazy to think about if true

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
No I’m chadlite max and a 5’9 manlet. I wear shoes that make me 5’11 tho

I mog most people on the street. I have to walk past hundreds of guys before I see one who mogs me

Every time I go out I’m usually the best looking in the venue, and at least in the top 3 if it’s a huge place with hundreds of guys in a chad area

I have a 21” bideltoid and am relatively gymcelled, but not as much as I used to be

A few years ago I used to get insane IOIs when I was out. I’d pull at the very least two girls a night, and be cold approach at least once. There were nights I made out with 5-8 girls and got various numbers.

Nowadays I get nothing. I pretty much look the same. IOIs for me are a thing of the past, and I get 0 approaches. I feel like a repulsive subhuman nowadays even tho I look the same. Two of my friends even told me I look better now than what I used to.

However my online dating results are the same I can still slay from online easily.

Either the standards irl have increased dramatically to the point where it’s unironically chad only. Or gymcelling is more important than I peviously thought

I’m gonna gymcel autisticslly to the level I was before so I can see which one it is

I can pm you pics / vids if you want

Old post I know but very interesting to read. I used to get girls staring, blatant IOIs, even approaches, just going about my day. And girls smiled at me, not in the IOI way but just friendly. But that has all fallen off a cliff over the past few years and especially where I live now, I feel invisible unless I count things I otherwise wouldn't as IOIs. No balding, no weight gain, no none of that, I've been mistaken for under 18 with sunglasses on and I look younger in my 29 year old driver license than in my early 20s ones. Still plenty of matches on the apps, but I look much better in person... something weird is going on. I have no friends to go out with here but I might just have to go to a bar or party by myself and see what happens.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, forevergymcelling and AutisticGymcel
Old post I know but very interesting to read. I used to get girls staring, blatant IOIs, even approaches, just going about my day. And girls smiled at me, not in the IOI way but just friendly. But that has all fallen off a cliff over the past few years and especially where I live now, I feel invisible unless I count things I otherwise wouldn't as IOIs. No balding, no weight gain, no none of that, I've been mistaken for under 18 with sunglasses on and I look younger in my 29 year old driver license than in my early 20s ones. Still plenty of matches on the apps, but I look much better in person... something weird is going on. I have no friends to go out with here but I might just have to go to a bar or party by myself and see what happens.
Same shit. I know for a fact I look better now than I did a couple of years ago too. I think people in general are less inviting and more neurotic now. Cuz it’s not just women. People in general seem less friendly and happy. I’ve noticed everyone seems technology addicted and depressed since Covid.

• +1
This is only in the UK btw, everywhere else I go I get mega IOIs every time I leave the house

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Whatever
Same shit. I know for a fact I look better now than I did a couple of years ago too. I think people in general are less inviting and more neurotic now. Cuz it’s not just women. People in general seem less friendly and happy. I’ve noticed everyone seems technology addicted and depressed since Covid.

100% legit, 2020 was when this change started. I should also mention that I used to see girls give other guys IOIs but I haven't seen that in forever either.

One social thing I do is go to car shows, I'm in the classic collector car world where there's a lot of sky high LMS men who are also very nice, social, easy to talk to. Before covid, I would talk to someone about their vintage Ferrari or Jaguar and it would be so different, so much better, the body language, everything. The past few times I even tried, the guy was almost ignoring me, really short answers.

I really didn't need covid to turn everyone into social retards. I was the real social retard, couldn't talk until I was 4, KV until I was 20, still talk really slow and quiet, not good at eye contact. But people used to help me through it all. Not any more.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
100% legit, 2020 was when this change started. I should also mention that I used to see girls give other guys IOIs but I haven't seen that in forever either.

One social thing I do is go to car shows, I'm in the classic collector car world where there's a lot of sky high LMS men who are also very nice, social, easy to talk to. Before covid, I would talk to someone about their vintage Ferrari or Jaguar and it would be so different, so much better, the body language, everything. The past few times I even tried, the guy was almost ignoring me, really short answers.

I really didn't need covid to turn everyone into social retards. I was the real social retard, couldn't talk until I was 4, KV until I was 20, still talk really slow and quiet, not good at eye contact. But people used to help me through it all. Not any more.
Yeah, it’s so cooked tbh. The first country to ban smartphones will become the next global superpower. Everyone is a robot now and super individualistic. Might just rope tbh.

• So Sad
6'8 Tyrone here. Everyday i get iois and foids try to grab my crotch while they were with their husbands in public. Feels good man.
Penis size : 7.4inches NBP

What's your looks level, height, physique like?

What country are you from?
Do you get IOIs in public?

And how often?
How often do girls comment on your looks?
How often do you get approached in bars and clubs?

This thread will determine whether I am indeed subhuman or not
I would say im a HTN, tall skull, good undereye support, good harmony, tight submental, tall ramus, high set cheekbones, etc

Im 5.10 '5, with a normal but slightly filled physique ( i dont go to the gym)

Im from Uruguay
I get IOis every day i go outside, stares from women of 5 seconds without them being covert, wich means they want to get approached

I went to club only 1 time and i got deeply stared by a female friend of my brother, doggy danced by another female friend of my brother and i did nothing (🤦🏻‍♂️) coupled woth some other girls staring me, and another woman coming to dance near me (proxomity ioi)

Im not even fully looksmaxxed yet, i never knew about Looksmax techniques, i got approached in high school and several girls was atracted to me, got called from a distance by a group of girls, and i was approached in the gym like 3 times

I would say im a HTN, tall skull, good undereye support, good harmony, tight submental, tall ramus, high set cheekbones, etc

Im from Uruguay
I get IOis every day i go outside, stares from women of 5 seconds without them being covert, wich means they want to get approached

I went to club only 1 time and i got deeply stared by a female friend of my brother, doggy danced by another female friend of my brother and i did nothing (🤦🏻‍♂️) coupled woth some other girls staring me, and another woman coming to dance near me (proxomity ioi)

Im not even fully looksmaxxed yet, i never knew about Looksmax techniques, i got approached in high school and several girls was atracted to me, got called from a distance by a group of girls, and i was approached in the gym like 3 times
Can you PM me pics pls

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic

Im from Uruguay

what were the gym approaches like?

• +1
what were the gym approaches like?
One time, a big booty girl was working out, and she asked me "how does this machine is used?" as an excuse to start a convo, and other days the same girl, did the famous "butt pole" where she leaned her ass in a pole (the pulley machines) and i was doing wrist exercises on the inferior pulley, and she was just right in front of me, i was seeing her left side, she put her ass on the pole (big ass!) while doing bicep curls, sadly i watched porn since 12 yo so i lost any arousal from women in rela life, but yes, that was her approach, an excuse to start a convo with me

Then, a big booty girl also approached me with a similar excuse, "are you using those dumbells?" when in fact, she knew i was not doing or using them, and agian, porn destroyed me so i had 0 stimulu about the girl

And the other girl too, she told me if i was using the machine when in fact, nope, i was not, and she knew it, she asked me what was the goal of my exercise, and i told her "it is to armwrestling" (i was doing pronation while crouched down)

But yep, if i was heslthy without porn, i would get stimulated by any of these girls, and i would have had the will to move the things forward :D

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
One time, a big booty girl was working out, and she asked me "how does this machine is used?" as an excuse to start a convo, and other days the same girl, did the famous "butt pole" where she leaned her ass in a pole (the pulley machines) and i was doing wrist exercises on the inferior pulley, and she was just right in front of me, i was seeing her left side, she put her ass on the pole (big ass!) while doing bicep curls, sadly i watched porn since 12 yo so i lost any arousal from women in rela life, but yes, that was her approach, an excuse to start a convo with me

Then, a big booty girl also approached me with a similar excuse, "are you using those dumbells?" when in fact, she knew i was not doing or using them, and agian, porn destroyed me so i had 0 stimulu about the girl

And the other girl too, she told me if i was using the machine when in fact, nope, i was not, and she knew it, she asked me what was the goal of my exercise, and i told her "it is to armwrestling" (i was doing pronation while crouched down)

But yep, if i was heslthy without porn, i would get stimulated by any of these girls, and i would have had the will to move the things forward :D
Fucking brutal Jesus Christ, kinda sounds like they were begging for it, your slay could’ve up by +3 but you would rather beat your tillywacker with some off brand coconut oil from the slums of mumbai

• So Sad