Going on a date with a 13 year girl. Feeling like a pedo ngl.

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Fuck man. I took a break (if you didn't notice) for three days because I was texting a girl and having some fun time with her and then I asked her out in the park yesterday for a date she said yes, now I am regretting the decision :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, CopeAndRope, Deleted member 2205 and 7 others
Fuck man. I took a break (if you didn't notice) for three days because I was texting a girl and having some fun time with her and then I asked her out in the park yesterday for a date she said yes, now I am regretting the decision :feelsbadman:
how old is u

she indian?

Her dad will rape you with a broomstick

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, UglyMan, swedecel and 12 others
:feelsbaton:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Stingray, Deleted member 2745 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, IWantToMax, beyourself and 2 others
FBImaxxing, respectable racket

I think I have an agent following me at this point, I keep seing this mid 30s dude with a ponytail and cheesy 1940s style black overcoat carrying a lidl plastic bag following me around everywhere I go tbh
just went out for a quick cigarette and saw him again, walking his nonexistent dog in the middle of the parking lot
paranoia starting to set in

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2745 and 3 others
Lol that's nothing. 17 is not to old for 13 yo foid.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2012 and 8 others

I think I have an agent following me at this point, I keep seing this mid 30s dude with a ponytail and cheesy 1940s style black overcoat carrying a lidl plastic bag following me around everywhere I go tbh
just went out for a quick cigarette and saw him again, walking his nonexistent dog in the middle of the parking lot
How srs is it? Does he even keep a log of your no fap days?

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsbaton:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fobos, IWantToMax, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
How srs is it? Does he even keep a log of your no fap days?
He lived in the same neighborhood as me before but then moved about 3 months ago to where I live now (shit apartment complex), honestly I think he's just a lonely poorcel who got kicked out of his old apartment and now copes with unemployment by going on random walks in the middle of the day, but it's always interesting to imagine...

I talked to him once when I was drunk, asked him with a wide grin on my face if he was waiting for someone, he seemed confused and they haven't swapped him out for a new guy so either my less interesting theory is true or the guys at domestic special intelligence are retarded and don't think there's reason to believe his cover's blown

honestly there are probably more high profile troublemakers from .co in my town so I'm hardly a celebrity anyway
@Lifeisgood72 thoughts?

Mmmhh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Don't make her pregnant and don't make her do degenerate stuffs like anal, threesome, etc

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Don't make her pregnant and don't make her do degenerate stuffs like anal, threesome, etc
Is it weird to date a 13 year old girl if I am 16?

He lived in the same neighborhood as me before but then moved about 3 months ago to where I live now (shit apartment complex), honestly I think he's just a lonely poorcel who got kicked out of his old apartment and now copes with unemployment by going on random walks in the middle of the day, but it's always interesting to imagine...

I talked to him once when I was drunk, asked him with a wide grin on my face if he was waiting for someone, he seemed confused and they haven't swapped him out for a new guy so either my less interesting theory is true or the guys at domestic special intelligence are retarded and don't think there's reason to believe his cover's blown

honestly there are probably more high profile troublemakers from .co in my town so I'm hardly a celebrity anyway
@Lifeisgood72 thoughts?
Fbi doesnt have time to spy on incels

If you have an apple device, apple will send you an email any time the FBI asks them for information

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: IWantToMax, Depressed Twink, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
  • +1
you have to enjoy life boyos, dont waste it like me

Fbi doesnt have time to spy on incels

If you have an apple device, apple will send you an email any time the FBI asks them for information
then what did you do to get their attention? Ordering chemicals, ER posting?

its over for huaweicels tbh :feelskek: :feelskek:

you have to enjoy life boyos, dont waste it like me
You enjoy life more than me bro. You date girls and travel around the world while I ldar in india :feelsbadman:

then what did you do to get their attention? Ordering chemicals, ER posting?

its over for huaweicels tbh :feelskek: :feelskek:
I said the jews will bomb the Cologne cathedral and someone tipped them

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot, IWantToMax and Scarface
If u manage to pick her, its gonna be a ascension with teen love. Your future will change.

If u manage to pick her, its gonna be a ascension with teen love. Your future will change.
No. Ascension takes place if the girl is 5+ PSL. this girl is like 4 psl

She’s an Indian so she probably already looks more masculine at 13 than most white male 30 year old’s

• +1
Yeah don’t date anyone under 15 since ur about to be 17

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zygos4Life, HighTGymcel and Deleted member 1560
  • Ugh..
She’s an Indian so she probably already looks more masculine at 13 than most white male 30 year old’s
She is a North Indian dude. North Indians look young and good. The south Indians are pukefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
You are as pedo as your hairline
number age is a meme

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
fbi's me

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
@NapoleondeGeso would be proud of you

I said the jews will bomb the Cologne cathedral and someone tipped them
JFL trump must have bumped up their budget if they have to spend time on shit like that :feelskek:

meanwhile I been saddamhusseinmaxxing for my project, ordering hexamine crystals, ITAR restricted GLONASS transceivers and shit, chinese high density low boron pyrolytic graphite to my cousins name and address all day, getting banned off braincels on like 5 different edge posting alts :chad:

actually tho if the guy I mentioned really is a spook he's probably after the other less savory characters who live in the same building, just last friday they had guys in kevlar vests hauling off some biker gang associated dude who lived a few apartments away from me, I peeped them in the hallway dumping drawers full of kitchen utensils on the hardwood floor, looking for something idk mate

Probably a rapist that's hot for ya ass.

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface
grooms me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
rapes me softly

if she's legal you have to fuck her hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
just fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
What a fucking phaggot, I went on a date with a 14yo when I was 17, she's 13 and you're 16, it's the same age difference, stop being so low T