Going to a endocrinologist soon, what should I say?

R

randommaxxer

Iron
Hey guys.
Looking for some advice regarding what I should tell my endocrinologist that I am meeting soon.
Going in to report my severe case of gyno, what should I be expecting, I'm from central europe.
Is there any way I can talk her into prescribing me roids/hgh? Or other compounds that help with looksmaxxing?
Thanks in advance.

got my dick sucked over the walkie talkie call that shit Radiohead 💯📺📺 @Vicious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randommaxxer, LancasteR and Deleted member 58285
Ask her to fuck in exchange for HGH if HTN+

Otherwise I don't know much about gyno treatment ngl. Do they not prescribe you T in certain cases? Should be easier since Central Europe

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and Vermilioncore
Ask her to fuck in exchange for HGH if HTN+

Otherwise I don't know much about gyno treatment ngl. Do they not prescribe you T in certain cases? Should be easier since Central Europe
They might prescribe T in certain cases, I'm only 16, so it's either they prescribe T or surgery (my case is that severe), but I'd also like to convince her to prescribe me HGH (despite me not needing it) or other compounds that you guys have in mind.
I have pretty much nothing to lose so in the worst case scenario I'll just get surgery at 18 anyway.

They might prescribe T in certain cases, I'm only 16, so it's either they prescribe T or surgery (my case is that severe), but I'd also like to convince her to prescribe me HGH (despite me not needing it) or other compounds that you guys have in mind.
I have pretty much nothing to lose so in the worst case scenario I'll just get surgery at 18 anyway.
If it's a country like Austria you have a very slim chance of HGH tbh.

If it's a country like Austria you have a very slim chance of HGH tbh.
Country's Serbia.
I think I might be able to talk her into giving me HGH, I'll tell her I'm 5'5 and fuck my posture up on purpose.

Country's Serbia.
I think I might be able to talk her into giving me HGH, I'll tell her I'm 5'5 and fuck my posture up on purpose.
Could work in Serbia. Are you really? Absolutely brutal being a turbomanlet in the land of tallfags

Could work in Serbia. Are you really? Absolutely brutal being a turbomanlet in the land of tallfags
I'm 5'10 barefoot, just want HGH to grow taller, and if there's a opportunity to get HGH I'm gonna try to take it

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777