Going to a top Ivy League or Oxbridge is honestly such a massive fucking halo

Collagen or rope

Collagen or rope

和平统一,振兴中华
Harvard, Yale, Princeton, MIT, Stanford, Oxford, Cambridge

Going to such schools immediately places you in the top 0.1% of society, the elite of the elite.

Muh genetics. Keep fucking coping you autistic retards.

It doesn't matter how GL you are if you graduated from community college.

A degree from a prestigous uni is a MUST if you want to succeed in life.

This is the truth.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anticel, qkz, Anchor_Ship and 31 others
So many of my friends are at oxbridge or ICL, they don’t seem too different from the rest of us, uni really ain’t all that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 17345, Deleted member 14774 and 2 others
going to oxbridge in itself wont make you have a good life

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, turkproducer, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
So many of my friends are at oxbridge or ICL, they don’t seem too different from the rest of us, uni really ain’t all that
Trust me, they are mogging you to hell and back with those credentials while you attend uni of Bath.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 15004, DivineBeing and 7 others
I told them that you browse this site and say nigger all the time.

It's over for your future career bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kiyopon, Anchor_Ship, karbo and 19 others
No Yale for your face

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 6128 and 17 others
Bullshit alot of sucessful people dont went to ivy league

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643 and alex569
imperial mogs

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
Trust me, they are mogging you to hell and back with those credentials while you attend uni of Bath.
What uni at, Bath is ranked 9 in the uk? That’s a good uni lmfao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, FailedNormieManlet and THEMOGEE
no theyre not. theyre either semi-incels with a huge workload on citalopram or theyre the kind of people who mog anyway. no girl cares whether you went to oxbridge or not. this is like people who wanna go into ib for girls then realise theyre working an 80 hour week they hate and their relationship is falling apart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Anchor_Ship, Stevensmithgerard and 10 others
to be clear going to oxbridge is great and if you get in obviously you should go, and it will give you an advantage in a lot of ways. but it wont, in itself, boost your smv, and it wont, on its own, guarantee you a good life. its like having a 150 iq compared to a 125 or 130iq

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Chadelite

Going to such schools immediately places you in the top 0.1% of society, the elite of the elite.

This is the truth.
this is true. whenever i talk to some people about my uni they are like ''wow i wish i was u'' or ''you will be succesful for sure'' etc. also cope for the people who think that uni is worthless or a meme: lol at you yes ofc social science or gender studies are meme degrees but most are actually very good. like im talking about a 90% succes rate per grade.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 11581, DivineBeing and 2 others
to be clear going to oxbridge is great and if you get in obviously you should go, and it will give you an advantage in a lot of ways. but it wont, in itself, boost your smv, and it wont, on its own, guarantee you a good life. its like having a 150 iq compared to a 125 or 130iq
university's rankings dont really matter that much once you enter industry. Op is just and abused ricecel dog who has studies as his only cope and tries to inflict it upon others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie, Deleted member 11581, Deleted member 15004 and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
university's rankings dont really matter that much once you enter industry. Op is just and abused ricecel dog who has studies as his only cope and tries to inflict it upon others
going to oxbridge will give you an advantage. for example i work for a law firm and i would have had a much easier time applying if id got the same classification from oxbridge. we hire a quite significantly disproportionate amount of oxbridge students. outside of oxbridge though this is true presuming its recognised as a "good" uni. and i guess when youre actually in the industry it wont make a difference aside from contacts and having somethign to talk about with people

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Chadelite, The Bleach Pill and 1 other person
going to oxbridge will give you an advantage. for example i work for a law firm and i would have had a much easier time applying if id got the same classification from oxbridge. we hire a quite significantly disproportionate amount of oxbridge students. outside of oxbridge though this is true presuming its recognised as a "good" uni. and i guess when youre actually in the industry it wont make a difference aside from contacts and having somethign to talk about with people
Where did u go

you never hear about the unsuccesful stories however..
Most people will be forgotten including most ivy league students like op probably.
To be successful means for me that you will be remembered by society for the deeds you have done.

Where did u go
err id rather not say but its a good uk uni outside of oxbridge. according to the rankings its top for what i did and its pretty much always top three for my subject. probably not as good for recruitment for certain things as some other non-oxbridge unis but for law its fine. basically i couldnt have gone to a much better uni outside of oxbridge, but theres still an obvious gap. also i say its ranked top for my subject (and highly overall) and its comparable with oxford but i know people whove done what i did at cambridge and theyre miles ahead. ive also seen their papers and the standard is a completely different level

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
i got into yale but decided not to go over.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 10686
err id rather not say but its a good uk uni outside of oxbridge. according to the rankings its top for what i did and its pretty much always top three for my subject. probably not as good for recruitment for certain things as some other non-oxbridge unis but for law its fine. basically i couldnt have gone to a much better uni outside of oxbridge, but theres still an obvious gap. also i say its ranked top for my subject (and highly overall) and its comparable with oxford but i know people whove done what i did at cambridge and theyre miles ahead. ive also seen their papers and the standard is a completely different level
Oh yh pretty cool, how hard was your degree

Going to a good school is better than going to a shit one obviously if you had the choice.

But it seems even a country like USA is going down the gutter when choosing its most powerful people now.

Biden, Harris, Pelosi. These are gonna be the 3 most powerful people and look at what schools they went to lol. Big yikes

Even AOC which simps worship so much only went to Boston Uni. Which according to some mates is just for people who couldn't get into the superior Boston College lol

Being good looking + going to an Ivy League = life on tutorial mode with cheat codes enabled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Uglybrazilian, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
Oh yh pretty cool, how hard was your degree
err it was a challenge. it was also quite long cuz i took time out to work. are you at uni now? i know this sounds bizarre but the ali abdaal videos on this forum helped me so much. first and second year was kinda a struggle but i wasnt working hard or structuring work properly. then we i went to work i found those videos and started getting higher grades with less stress and effort, at least relative to how hard the work was.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Being good looking + going to an Ivy League = life on tutorial mode with cheat codes enabled
yes but these people are also almost certainly either very well connected/rich or very high iq and focussed. if they didnt go to ivy league those things wouldnt change

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
err it was a challenge. it was also quite long cuz i took time out to work. are you at uni now? i know this sounds bizarre but the ali abdaal videos on this forum helped me so much. first and second year was kinda a struggle but i wasnt working hard or structuring work properly. then we i went to work i found those videos and started getting higher grades with less stress and effort, at least relative to how hard the work was.
Yh bro in my final year, doing my dissertation rn, this shit is so long and boring

oh shit. i didnt do one. whats your subject?
Comsci, my uni ain’t too good cause I got kicked out college in a2 cause of attendance had to pay half a rack for my exams, didn’t do to well now I’m at pretty crappy uni, on track for a first, thinking if I should do a masters at a competitive uni

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 6111
the elite of the elite.
people like this r coping a lil. j*ws, ni*gers, homos, and trannys get accepted in just for being that. MuH .1% they’re not even 1%. Whole show is run by (((them))) from start to finish. Good halo for normans though.

keep coping boyo
you will make a great betabux someday!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
Imagine spending your college experience in the library studying with autists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 110 and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, FailedNormieManlet, Stevensmithgerard and 4 others

Nice status being a student of a university that tries to recruit as many negroid students as possible in the name of social justice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15004, retard and 7 others

This is the truth.
Girls do not give even remotely a shit about which college you went to unless they're like 60 years old, I promise
if it gives "status" it's ONLY because you probably have rich parents.
Homeless chad just creampied your oneitis 5 minutes ago, you're gonna have to accept that fact

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 16834 and 6 others

Guys got into stanford for just writing Black Lives Matter lol

Actual meritocracy doesn't exist anymore
yeah native british are being actively discriminated against by universities unless theyre at least upper middle class. bearing in mind the native population are also barred from many internships at major institutions and discriminated against by quotas and diversity targets. we need to separate

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
k

Last edited:
Girls do not give even remotely a shit about which college you went to unless they're like 60 years old, I promise
Homeless chad just creampied your oneitis 5 minutes ago, you're gonna have to accept that fact
status does matter. girls just arent going to be turned on by university league tables. they will however be turned on by money and power, as long as your decently good looking as a prerequisite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 1862
status does matter. girls just arent going to be turned on by university league tables. they will however be turned on by money and power, as long as your decently good looking as a prerequisite
Yeah and going to harvard or wherever doesn’t give you status

Neither does JUST being rich, really, just being rich will make you a betabuxx real quick

For me personally anything not based on you and your body isn’t real.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
Yeah and going to harvard or wherever doesn’t give you status

Neither does JUST being rich, really, just being rich will make you a betabuxx real quick

For me personally anything not based on you and your body isn’t real.
True. I know how girls talk about rich guys
Jfl they always think rich guys are tryharding with money

This is the truth.
Any cels willing to drop their grades? i got nothing to loose with mine

• JFL
Reactions: Gunna
Having a degree from a top university will certainly help you ease into wage slavery and drudgery. The difference is transcending the confines of organized education and making real intellectual progress that very few of people in these institutions are emotionally equipped to do.

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie, Anchor_Ship and alex569
I completely agree that going to a prestigious uni is good but it will NOT help u in terms if SMV, its all about looks nowadays, a chad farmer who lays haystacks in The middle of nowhere will always be more appealing than a computer science degree cuck from harvard

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 5292
I completely agree that going to a prestigious uni is good but it will NOT help u in terms if SMV, its all about looks nowadays, a chad farmer who lays haystacks in The middle of nowhere will always be more appealing than a computer science degree cuck from harvard
yeah it's good but it objectively won't get you either 1. respect from other men (if you're a nerdy cuck type, I mean) or 2. sex

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
This is what Chads and Stacies are doing at state universities while you’re busy studycucking at Princeton.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16834 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Reiraku
This is what Chads and Stacies are doing at state universities while you’re busy studycucking at Princeton.

All of them will be working for Harvard, yale and Princeton alumni after graduation :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga, Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 5891
500 weeks vs 1 Meeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Anchor_Ship, Deleted and 2 others
Have fun betabuxxing in 10 years my nigger.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 110, Chadelite and 1 other person
Jfl Chad bartender has a better life than a norrmie millionaire banker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 110, Looks234 and 5 others
Jfl Chad bartender has a better life than a norrmie millionaire banker
Chad doesn't stay the bartender for long that's for sure. In 9 months he owns the club

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Chadelite