Going to a top Ivy League or Oxbridge is honestly such a massive fucking halo

Richard ramirez got married in jail btw
this stupid chink believes an ivy can give him pussy. He has not left the basement yet...

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
bones, muscle and iq gives you success, not university.

• +1
this stupid chink believes an ivy can give him pussy. He has not left the basement yet...
not about that

enjoy your 'looks = everything' matter when you've wasted your 20s

bones, muscle and iq gives you success, not university.
no, they set up the foundations. If you have those 3 things AND attend a top school your connections will propel you far beyond someone who didn't.

• +1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200722-200539_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200722-200539_WhatsApp.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 16
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Feels good

Attachments

• 20200804_215314.jpg
    20200804_215314.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 16
  • +1
no, they set up the foundations. If you have those 3 things AND attend a top school your connections will propel you far beyond someone who didn't.
No, you need pedigree to make connections. Without pedigree you wont make any connection.

• +1
No, you need pedigree to make connections. Without pedigree you wont make any connection.
kind of, but poor + top uni/social circle is still more doable than poor + shit uni/social circle

• +1
No bro in England

Anyone can go to oxbridge the 2 best universities

Once you do that u can make connections

didn't realise you actually looksmaxxed, nice tbh

are you richcel?
my parents are. I am still a loser, but i am trading with good success lately.

No bro in England

Anyone can go to oxbridge the 2 best universities

Once you do that u can make connections
what can you offer to high class chads? If you are not super nt its aan uphill battle

my parents are. I am still a loser, but i am trading with good success lately.
feel like trading is a meme ngl but you're putting in effort so you mog 80% of the forum in that regard

feel like trading is a meme ngl but you're putting in effort so you mog 80% of the forum in that regard
I am a phd candidate in stats and i hold a masters in financial engineering. But if you dont know about this you can get rekt easily. ML is the real deal for crypto trading, it mogs financial engineering to andromeda and back.

• Love it
I am a phd candidate in stats and i hold a masters in financial engineering. But if you dont know about this you can get rekt easily. ML is the real deal for crypto trading, it mogs financial engineering to andromeda and back.
why the fuck would you call yourself a loser if you're a phd candidate? ML still has a long way to go though.

why the fuck would you call yourself a loser if you're a phd candidate? ML still has a long way to go though.
because i dont give a fuck about degrees. I My only goal in life is to make money so I can looks max more and avoid wageslaving. No PhD will save you from wageslaving, money will.

• JFL
no phd for your bank account

because i dont give a fuck about degrees. I My only goal in life is to make money so I can looks max more and avoid wageslaving. No PhD will save you from wageslaving, money will.
phd in stats means you can enter a high stress but high paying position, make a shit ton of money & invest, and then retire early jfl

you're sorta old tho, but you're only as young as you look

phd in stats means you can enter a high stress but high paying position, make a shit ton of money & invest, and then retire early jfl

you're sorta old tho, but you're only as young as you look
High stress=high cortisol, death sentence. Also the wages are not that heigh. JFL at wageslaving to make a random jew richer.

no phd for your bank account
So what doing a PhD on top of a Msc will add to you then?

You need deeper quant knowledge into ML theory, in order to set up better trading algos, data pipelines, even microstructure, etc,...?

You want to have paper cited in peer-reviewed journals, so that you can even dream of applying at Ren Tech, Citadel, and co. ?

• +1

You need deeper quant knowledge into ML theory, in order to set up better trading algos, data pipelines, even microstructure, etc,...?

You want to have paper cited in peer-reviewed journals, so that you can even dream of applying at Ren Tech, Citadel, and co. ?
i think he's just mad bc the world is unfair tbh, kinda get it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292

You need deeper quant knowledge into ML theory, in order to set up better trading algos, data pipelines, even microstructure, etc,...?yes, i want deeper knowledge on ML

You want to have paper cited in peer-reviewed journals, so that you can even dream of applying at Ren Tech, Citadel, and co. ?yes. I want to trade on my own and if i dont get rich i want to write outstanding papers so i can get on rentech

• +1
i think he's just mad bc the world is unfair tbh, kinda get it
yes. If you are a foid you dont need to study like mad like i do. Or if u are gigachad.

• So Sad

Ken griffin only has a bachelors of Economics (from Harvard though) and one year of work experience. Yet as owner of citadel hes worth 20B.

Meanwhile all those hardworking PHD wagecuckers under him don't even come close to his wealth.

If you have that level of skill you should just figure out how to get more for yourself instead of wasting your life earning money to him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 5292
Ken griffin only has a bachelors of Economics. Yet as owner of citadel hes worth 20B.

Meanwhile all those hardworking PHD wagecuckers under him don't even come close to his wealth.

If you have that level of skill you should just figure out how to get more for yourself instead of wasting your life earning money to him.
this. Only if you cannot do that you should wagecuck. But first you need to try to work for yourself.

OP if you are under 6 ft 4PSL this is the biggest gigacope of all time

No one cares about your credentials, honestly.
I've traveled to 30 countries on 5 continents.
I have 1.6 million USD saved.
I'm a professional artist, that can paint like an old master.
No one gives a shit, and that's why I'm on this forum. It's all about looks-- no looks, no life.

The worlds richest people arent the phd geniuses, they are the 135-40iq who went to the prestigious schools and had connections

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and WhiteGoodman
Harvard, Yale, Princeton, MIT, Stanford, Oxford, Cambridge

Going to such schools immediately places you in the top 0.1% of society, the elite of the elite.

Muh genetics. Keep fucking coping you autistic retards.

It doesn't matter how GL you are if you graduated from community college.

A degree from a prestigous uni is a MUST if you want to succeed in life.

This is the truth.
Definitely a massive halo on paper but if you meet them in real life and put a university to a face, you'll realise they're just skinny dorks with the same greasy hair and bad skin that you have

Bruh I‘m thankful it isn’t that way in Germany (for my degree at least). Only the results in your final exams determine whether you‘ll be successful or not.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
college is cope

but i do feel everyone is inferior to me who hasn't attended at least Yale tier of college

Harvard, Yale, Princeton, MIT, Stanford, Oxford, Cambridge

Going to such schools immediately places you in the top 0.1% of society, the elite of the elite.

Muh genetics. Keep fucking coping you autistic retards.

It doesn't matter how GL you are if you graduated from community college.

A degree from a prestigous uni is a MUST if you want to succeed in life.

This is the truth.
Thoughts on KTH in stockholm?

It's over for Swedish colleges? KTH is the most prestigious one.
outside of sweden piece of shit garbage tier

in europe it's oxbridge ENS and X

rest are garbage

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope and Deleted
It's over for Swedish colleges? KTH is the most prestigious one.
Bragging about going to the most prestigious college in sweden is like bragging about living in the cleanest village in india

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted and DivineBeing
yeah native british are being actively discriminated against by universities unless theyre at least upper middle class. bearing in mind the native population are also barred from many internships at major institutions and discriminated against by quotas and diversity targets. we need to separate

View attachment 809223

Literally no white people go to sixth form and the ones that do are middle class or above

They all do apprenticeships or go to college and do trade