Going to a top Ivy League or Oxbridge is honestly such a massive fucking halo

UCL is 20th on league table for cs jfl
check where grads from unis end up & don't follow league tables blindly

UCL has far more worldwide acclaim than the university of bath & you'll have a much better time at uni

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill and Chadelite
Christ that's insane. US politics and IB/wall street jobs are obviously heavily biased toward Ivy qualifications, but in entertainment nobody gives a shit where you studied.

Oxbridge will genuinely elevate you from chadlite to chad, and from chad to gigachad. No, it won't save you if you are 4PSL balding manlet, but the retards on this forum who constantly espouse the philosophy of absolute lookism are simply deluded. I need to exaggerate to get the point across.

as somebody who knows dozens of people at both cambridge and oxford no it will have no bearing on your smv. if anything it will lower your chances while at uni due to the frankly atrocious social scene, apart from the say 5% who go to elite parties and orgies, who would go to these anyway. people from say bristol or newcastle or leeds unironically mog the average cambridgecel. they will have more sex. they will probably have a hotter wife. i know multiple girls either at cambridge or recently graduated from cambridge who hang around in higher status bristol crowds while in london and have boyfriends from bristol due to their higher smv. i dont understand how this delusional american seriously thinks the average cambridge undergrad is some sort of slayer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, BigBoy and Deleted member 1862
as somebody who knows dozens of people at both cambridge and oxford no it will have no bearing on your smv. if anything it will lower your chances while at uni due to the frankly atrocious social scene, apart from the say 5% who go to elite parties and orgies, who would go to these anyway
maybe during yeah, if you want to get laid loads it's probably better to go to a uni that's known for good parties, drugs etc

but thats short sighted tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
with those stats you could walk in to your oxbridge interview, shit on the desk & they'd offer you a place
I havent got 3 A star I'm in my final year but Im high iq etc i can put the work in exams r in June and get the grades

You srs? Anyways I need 2 get 3 a* I messed around in gcses and still got mostly a stars it's piss easy a levels difrent tho

NGl oxbridge is a big halo tons of upper middle class white hotties r there

I have been to both when my skl took top students to visit

Fuark basically oxbridge is like this

Very few chads like almost 0
A lot of high tier normie and chadelite white guys

0 thrones barely any black dudes

And then some below to above average Indians

The white girls r either edgy like weird hair or they r pretty. Hot

Barely any fat women makes sense tbh

Some Indians and Asian girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10686 and Deleted member 1862
maybe during yeah, if you want to get laid loads it's probably better to go to a uni that's known for good parties, drugs etc

I will defo apply to top London unis tbh

I won't fit in with the rich white people at oxbridge even regular whites won't be able to fit in

A lot of oxbridge went private school some when to firkin 30k a year skls like jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10686 and Deleted member 1862
I havent got 3 A star I'm in my final year but Im high iq etc i can put the work in exams r in June and get the grades

You srs? Anyways I need 2 get 3 a* I messed around in gcses and still got mostly a stars it's piss easy a levels difrent tho

yh serious, your ethnicity & background will give you a good shot, you sound smart anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10686 and Chadelite
I'm gonna be gigachad tbh fuck the chads
Your wife will cheat with a low tier normie because you dont say enough "i love you" to her and never gave her some flowers :/

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1862
I will defo apply to top London unis tbh

I won't fit in with the rich white people at oxbridge even regular whites won't be able to fit in

A lot of oxbridge went private school some when to firkin 30k a year skls like jfl
yeah it's depressing, but you get elitism everywhere

• +1

going to oxbridge wont significantly improve your smv in life. you wont have a more attractive wife or more numerous attractive partners from going to oxbridge than you would from another "good" university with a decent degree and classification and a "good" job

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Chadelite
Your wife will cheat with a low tier normie because you dont say enough "i love you" to her and never gave her some flowers :/
fuark can't win, it's truly over

• +1
Reactions: Gayalienmax and Chadelite
yh serious, your ethnicity & background will give you a good shot, you sound smart anyway
Yeah most people here r either smart or stupid

I made a study post on here but I procrastinated

I made a schedule sleeping before 10pm but i had 2 reset my whole alee schedule it was fucked the last few months.

Fuark i must think long term
Doctor is the beat job also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Physician is one of the worst jobs out there, no joke. You're an absolute slave in a massive corrupted, gossipy hierarchy. Everyone I know who's become a doctor has regretted taking that path.

But yes, if you're in the US, you can make absolute bank when you're 40. You'll not even know what to do with it though, due to chronic anhedonia and poor life choices (getting married).

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Imagine graduating high school and still unironically caring about school prestige

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111, mulattomaxxer and Deleted
Physician is one of the worst jobs out there, no joke. You're an absolute slave in a massive corrupted, gossipy hierarchy. Everyone I know who's become a doctor has regretted taking that path.

But yes, if you're in the US, you can make absolute bank when you're 40. You'll not even know what to do with it though, due to chronic anhedonia and poor life choices (getting married).
Yes, the peer pressure in most gated careers is huge, where everyone knows everyone, and where having a good reputation and standing to behold among peers, and keeping up with the best of them, or at least presenting the image of it, is actually as important, if not more, than the actual vocational practice.

Harvard, Yale, Princeton, MIT, Stanford, Oxford, Cambridge

Going to such schools immediately places you in the top 0.1% of society, the elite of the elite.

Muh genetics. Keep fucking coping you autistic retards.

It doesn't matter how GL you are if you graduated from community college.

A degree from a prestigous uni is a MUST if you want to succeed in life.

This is the truth.
Its over for studycels

Going to an ivy league or oxbridge is a huge halo amongst certain circles, if you want to infiltrate elite circles going to one of these unis/colleges is very important. I remember you saying you wanted to be an investment banker and your correct going to these places will allow you to get a job there but university prestige has zero effect on your SMV. You are coping if you think otherwise.

No female is going to care about your university prestige if your a subhuman. If your chad it can add to the looks halo but if your a subhuman you will either be seen as a nerd or a twat for flexing your IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, BigBoy, Deleted member 6186 and 2 others
Going to an ivy league or oxbridge is a huge halo amongst certain circles, if you want to infiltrate elite circles going to one of these unis/colleges is very important. I remember you saying you wanted to be an investment banker and your correct going to these places will allow you to get a job there but university prestige has zero effect on your SMV. You are coping if you think otherwise.

No female is going to care about your university prestige if your a subhuman. If your chad it can add to the looks halo but if your a subhuman you will either be seen as a nerd or a twat for flexing your IQ.
THIS. there are so many ways an elite (ie oxbridge or ivy) uni will advantage you. SMV is not one. even saying it halos a chad is a stretch. at best its a conversation note.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1862 and mulattomaxxer
THIS. there are so many ways an elite (ie oxbridge or ivy) uni will advantage you. SMV is not one. even saying it halos a chad is a stretch. at best its a conversation note.

Talking about education in social settings can be dangerous. You should only mention your education if asked, flexing education prestige is a social death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 6111
Nobody cares about your school tbh. Run an experiment on all dating sites with an Ivy League normie vs. community college chad and bring back results you cuck. Education, like muscles, does nothing to the SMV of a subhuman, Chad only.

Last edited:
  • +1
Nobody cares about your school tbh. Run an experiment on all dating sites with an Ivy League normie vs. community college chad and bring back results you cuck. Education, like muscles, does nothing to the SMV of a subhuman, Chad only.
Better be a Winklevoss bro than a Zuckerberg

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
JFL I have low income and I'm BAME what r my chances to get into oxbridge assuming I get 3 A* for a levels

I Want to do medicine highly competitive

I need to get 3 a* and do my best to get into oxbridge jfl are the best unis in the world

Cambridge care less about gcse avg gcse @oxford is like 10 a*I didn't get that

Camebridge it is pls Allah 🙏🙏🙏

But I will be happy if I get into med school and be a doctor to tier money and status mog tbh

Looksmax is more important
Isn't a* the highest grade?

With those grades you would certainly stand a chance, assuming you do well for whatever written test and interview they have prepared.

Medicine at Oxbridge is indeed halo. GL

• +1
Don't go into a Med career for social points though, if you're not passionate about it you're about to have a hard time

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Isn't a* the highest grade?

With those grades you would certainly stand a chance, assuming you do well for whatever written test and interview they have prepared.

Medicine at Oxbridge is indeed halo. GL
Don't go into a Med career for social points though, if you're not passionate about it you're about to have a hard time

UCL is 20th on league table for cs jfl
People should focus less on league tables and more on where the graduates actually end up.

Stanford is known for tech. Why? Coz of ranking? In a way yes but the real reason you know its good for tech is coz you see its tech graduates everywhere in Silicon Valley etc. Same reason why Harvard isn't as good at tech coz you don't see their graduates every there except zuckerberg who dropped out anyway.

a lot of curries go to these universities but are still invisible. maybe if your white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Collagen or rope
Major cope
It means nothing for your looks and honestly career prospects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
yeah native british are being actively discriminated against by universities unless theyre at least upper middle class. bearing in mind the native population are also barred from many internships at major institutions and discriminated against by quotas and diversity targets. we need to separate

View attachment 809223

The world will always be full of inequalities. It's over. All we know is that the chads and stacies win at the end of the day.

No mate, you sound like a Uni of Bath aulmni.

An Oxford or Cambridge graduate would not shy away from revealing their alma mater - why would they, when Oxbridge is such a halo?

There's nothing wrong with attending Bath, just like there's nothing wrong with attending Boston U. Like I said, they're both decent universities.

At least you don't go to Brighton.

What are your thoughts on UT Austin and their business school?

Don't know much about their business school but UT Austin is an above average school overall. Their business school is probably decent.

Do you have other options?

Don't know much about their business school but UT Austin is an above average school overall. Their business school is probably decent.

Do you have other options?
Im a first year in Mccombs actually. They are #5 in U.S undergrad business rankings, but thats becaue all the ivies dont have undergrad business schools. I feel like I could have gotten into a more prestigious uni but my SAT scores fucked me up (I got a 1480). What were your stats that got you into Princeton?

Last edited:
Im a first year in Mccombs actually. They are #5 in U.S undergrad business rankings, but thats becaue all the ivies dont have undergrad business schools. I feel like I could have gotten into a more prestigious uni but my SAT scores fucked me up (I got a 1480). What were your stats that got you into Princeton?
#5 on the rankings doesn't actually mean it's #5. USNews should only be used as a rough guide. While I'm sure the business school at UT is a fine institution, it doesn't really come to mind when you think of top undergraduate business programs - the same way Wharton, Stern, Sloan, and Haas do.

My stats were 1570 SAT and 44IB. I applied as an Asian international student, so these are appreciably higher than the average at Princeton. Did you try for econs/marketing majors in Ivies? They're basically the ivy equivalent of an undergrad degree in business.

#5 on the rankings doesn't actually mean it's #5. USNews should only be used as a rough guide. While I'm sure the business school at UT is a fine institution, it doesn't really come to mind when you think of top undergraduate business programs - the same way Wharton, Stern, Sloan, and Haas do.

My stats were 1570 SAT and 44IB. I applied as an Asian international student, so these are appreciably higher than the average at Princeton. Did you try for econs/marketing majors in Ivies? They're basically the ivy equivalent of an undergrad degree in business.

I only applied to UPenn Wharton and none of the other ivies. I did not see the point in applying because my stats were not as good, but I should have. Either way, from what I heard, Mccombs is a target school for any company in the south.

Harvard, Yale, Princeton, MIT, Stanford, Oxford, Cambridge

Going to such schools immediately places you in the top 0.1% of society, the elite of the elite.

Muh genetics. Keep fucking coping you autistic retards.

It doesn't matter how GL you are if you graduated from community college.

A degree from a prestigous uni is a MUST if you want to succeed in life.

This is the truth.

There are only so many spots at those unis, that means they will be rejecting a majority of qualified applicants. They want to create a casting couch type situation, but I reject them; I mog. Let them fall into irrelevancy

I only applied to UPenn Wharton and none of the other ivies. I did not see the point in applying because my stats were not as good, but I should have. Either way, from what I heard, Mccombs is a target school for any company in the south.
You'll definitely get a job from a UT degree.

• +1
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga
JFL I have low income and I'm BAME what r my chances to get into oxbridge assuming I get 3 A* for a levels

I Want to do medicine highly competitive

I need to get 3 a* and do my best to get into oxbridge jfl are the best unis in the world

Cambridge care less about gcse avg gcse @oxford is like 10 a*I didn't get that

Camebridge it is pls Allah 🙏🙏🙏

But I will be happy if I get into med school and be a doctor to tier money and status mog tbh

Looksmax is more important
Any other subject you would walk in with those grades as a minority. I don’t think anyone’s “likely” to get into medicine there, but you have just as much chance as anyone else

I have been to both when my skl took top students to visit

Fuark basically oxbridge is like this

Very few chads like almost 0
A lot of high tier normie and chadelite white guys

0 thrones barely any black dudes

And then some below to above average Indians

The white girls r either edgy like weird hair or they r pretty. Hot

Barely any fat women makes sense tbh

Some Indians and Asian girls
If you’re going for girls oxbridge is the worst uni. Yeah there are fit posh girls cuz it’s a good British uni but pretty much any other like top 20 uni would be better from that perspective (Apart from imperial and probably Queen Mary’s jfl). Obviously still go to the oxbridge though

• +1
If you’re going for girls oxbridge is the worst uni. Yeah there are fit posh girls cuz it’s a good British uni but pretty much any other like top 20 uni would be better from that perspective (Apart from imperial and probably Queen Mary’s jfl). Obviously still go to the oxbridge though
Girls in elite unis are statistically the ugliest.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6111 and BigBoy
I know some mates who got bretty gud grad jobs afterwards. The most important thing is they used to them to get a good mba.

Working in oil and energy is really big over there. Prob even better than banking

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope
I know some mates who got bretty gud grad jobs afterwards. The most important thing is they used to them to get a good mba.

Working in oil and energy is really big over there. Prob even better than banking
@hoodmaxxnigga

This tbh, you can override a subpar less than stellar undergrad with a fantastic MBA.

@hoodmaxxnigga

This tbh, you can override a subpar less than stellar undergrad with a fantastic MBA.
Tbh I think an mba as a way to save you is very overrated coz regarding all the actual good mba programs

1. A huge proportion of people who are accepted already went to top schools

2. The ones who didn't usually had top gpas AND also went to good firms with good experience (Try getting into a good mba while doing shitty data processing operations work for your local bank)

3. If you're ethnic, you have to compete against millions of pajeets and chinks from Asia who are doing everything they can to make it to America. Eg they also have top grades, every major cert, very good work experience etc.

Basically the reason top mba schools have good grad opportunities is because they already preselected all the good people right from the start.

Garbage in. Garbage out. Simple as

ricecel cope

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
status does matter. girls just arent going to be turned on by university league tables. they will however be turned on by money and power, as long as your decently good looking as a prerequisite
what kinda cope is this shit.. thats like saying if you commit crimes women will be turned on by you its all about looks...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 1862
what kinda cope is this shit.. thats like saying if you commit crimes women will be turned on by you its all about looks...
all things being equal money and power could have an impact on establishing ltr or getting laid, depending on the woman. could also open up a new social scene with better romantic opportunities and lifestyle. im not delusional i know its not on a par with looks, im just acknowledging that it could have a smaller impact on romantic life. ive literally been arguing this entire thread that going to oxbridge ivys in itself wont have a significant impact on smv, im just acknowleding that if you can actually translate that to real world success, and grads from elite unis are more likely, though not guaranteed, to be more successful, it could lead to a more fruitful romantic life, but obviously its nowhere near the most important factor and its totally dependent on other aspects being good

400 ivies 1 meeks.

• +1
One of my Chinese ex gfs went to imperial college london.. very rich but I still paid for dinner :feelsbadman: