GOING TO PERU NEXT YEAR

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
OHHH YEAHHHH
Tenor

My mom and stepdad just told me and my siblings, we're going to Peru next year. I'll be trying to talk to as MANY latina girls my age as possible. God I want to fuck them sooo bad I CAN'T WAIT

For any retards saying: Muh latina girls are ugly
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK, THIS IS MY PREFERENCE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RedKeyboard, RAITEIII and Alexanderr
Visit Machu Pichu, I want to go there some day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
if you are white its like thailand. im not even kidding you will have so many matches on tinder it will be crazy. all thanks to the status of being white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Deleted member 685
incoming thread while ur in peru:

how do you talk to girls? im so scared

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard, Deleted member 685 and Cretinous
and if it doesnt work out you can nembutalmax in peru

You got to visit the sites man

Slaying and sexpatting are degenerate.

Lol you are going to have some fun there uh? I can assure that you are going to kill it there and will come back really, really exhausted. :sneaky:

• +1
Lol you are going to have some fun there uh? I can assure that you are going to kill it there and will come back really, really exhausted. :sneaky:
I just gotta low inhibmax and go to parties with my brother. Well get drunk and since everyones short af there people won't think I'm underaged. I'll also do a tinder experiment bro

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I just gotta low inhibmax and go to parties with my brother. Well get drunk and since everyones short af there people won't think I'm underaged. I'll also do a tinder experiment bro
Id learn some Spanish btw

• +1
ph-about-business-capuchin.jpg

The only one who will smash are probably the monkies and it will be you who they'll smash, so be careful.

• JFL
Over for me most likely.

some pretty hot trannies in peru too

time to cretinousmaxx boyo

Most of them barely speak any English.
You better start learning some Spanish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Deleted member 685
Good luck mate. Latinas love tall white guys
I will give them a second bleaching. Aren't you Spanish btw? Maybe I can test my spanish with you some time haha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and LowTierNormie
I will give them a second bleaching. Aren't you Spanish btw? Maybe I can test my spanish with you some time haha
Give it a try whenever you want. You could talk with Pendejo too

• +1
If you are in a situation where you dick isnt wet, scortceling is fucking cheap, like 20usd per pretty hot girls from Venezuela and Colombia.

• +1
If you are in a situation where you dick isnt wet, scortceling is fucking cheap, like 20usd per pretty hot girls from Venezuela and Colombia.
True. Peru is cheap as fuck too, you could fuck 5 different scorts every day for less than 100usd

• Woah
True. Peru is cheap as fuck too, you could fuck 5 different scorts every day for less than 100usd
Idk man there's a chance they have aids because they're so cheap. But idk

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie
fuarkk the universe has aligned for u to slay some latinas

• +1
  • +1
Lifefuel watch out for the Peruvian drug lords tho

• +1
Good luck bro here are some tips:
  • You should probably learn some Spanish, for Peru especially. People there will probably not speak a lick of English, unlike Colombia. But more important than just basic Spanish phrases, try to learn the local dialect/slang, that should help you slay.
  • You should try to hit up Lima, highest chances for good looking girls and crazy nightlife.
  • If you go on the bus/train/subway watch your pockets, beaners steal at every chance that they can get
  • Don't wear a watch or overly fancy clothes. Although these will help you whiteboymax, you make yourself a strong target for muggings like this (stealing from a white guy is like stealing candy from a baby bro). Only wear them to the club/night scene, but if you do, I would watch them closely and take a cab home
  • A good camouflage is jeans and some sort of polo shirt. Try to become familiar with local prices, street vendors might try to fuck you over, don't hesitate to go elsewhere if its too expensive. ($20 for a cup of fruit for example)
  • Try to not drink the raw tap water, either boil it, or get bottled. You can take a risk and drink it, but I wouldn't risk it if you don't want diarrhea (depending on the area).
  • WATCH OUT FOR FAKE TAXIS - SOME CABS WILL PICK YOU UP (but they don't have taxi fares on the window, taxi signs on the outside, other signs etc.) and SOME WILL TAKE YOU TO THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AND ROB YOU - BE CAREFUL BRO
pro tip: If the cops hassle you, don't be scared to try to grease some palms. Money speaks more than words.

• +1