Gonna order caber tonight

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
Will take 0.25mg twice per week. I'll document my experiences after.

I've always had a really long refractory period so I'm looking forward to the multiple orgasms part.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
you can afford it? thought u were a poorcel

why are you using it?

you can afford it? thought u were a poorcel
If I get it from purplepanda instead of getting more raws I can afford it. And it's the pharma grade stuff too. I can get enough to last me a year at the dose I said but I don't think I'd use it for more than 6 months.

why are you using it?
Low inhib, sex drive, multiple orgasms.

I need to see my bloodwork to confirm but my sex drive dropped to zero over the past two weeks. That plus leaky nipples makes me think prolactin is high. And seeing as my refactory period has always been high my prolactin is probably on the higher end normally but I'll know for sure soon.

I'll take the caber regardless of where my prolactin is

Low inhib, sex drive, multiple orgasms.

I need to see my bloodwork to confirm but my sex drive dropped to zero over the past two weeks. That plus leaky nipples makes me think prolactin is high. And seeing as my refactory period has always been high my prolactin is probably on the higher end normally but I'll know for sure soon.

I'll take the caber regardless of where my prolactin is

are there any big sideffects?
do you have to cycle it?

honestly just accept ur nips will be leaky from now on, mine never stopped even after running prami for months/coming off.

this guy i know never stopped either and hes been off for years

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
honestly just accept ur nips will be leaky from now on, mine never stopped even after running prami for months/coming off.

they aren't leaky right now. There will be weeks were I squeeze them as hard as I can and nothing comes out, but sometimes it flares up or something for a week or two. It's weird.

are there any big sideffects?
do you have to cycle it?
The main negative side effect I could see happening to me is it will make me even more impulsive than I already am which could be dangerous.

I looked more into the stuff about it causing heart deformities and that's apparently not an issue at this dose for the treatment of high prolactin. That tends to be an issue with the dose they give to people with parkinson's disease.

I'm terrified now ngl

• JFL
Reactions: jefferson
op, i'm assuming you've left humanity behind, right?

• +1
Reactions: jefferson