good eye colour is the biggest halo anyone can have

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
if you have a Thom Strijd or Zac Efron tier eye colour, dark brows and lashes you can't lose and it's almost impossible to be below average

jfl if you think normies care about eye shape and shit like that when it comes to your eyes, the first thing they evaluate when they look at your eyes is your eye colour,

imagine people like, Timothee Chalamet, Cillian Murphy, Jared Leto, Thom Strijd, Zac Efron, Jeremy Meeks, Kelly Oubre, Chris Hemsworth, David Gandy ect with dark brown eyes do you think they would have as much appeal? Fuck no they would descend so hard it's not even funny they would all lose one of there biggest halos and strong points, there is a reason they make Hollywood actors wear contacts in some films and why some people wear them on looksmaxxing, remember ammnesia's tinder threads? reminder they all complemented his eyes, there is a reason in ethnic majority countries they make coloured eyes a requierment for sperm doners

can anyone link realistic good quality contacts or something

also does anyone have any news about storma? when do you think it will come out and the price and will results be worth it?

dark eye copers and muh masc eye copers will come in and deny this thread jfl if you think dark eyes are even in the same leauge as light eyes

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Warlow, never_lucky, Clark69 and 18 others
bro are you serious? Im surrounded by millions white guys with blue eyes and it barely halos an ugly guy.. Eye shape is more important than eye color.

• +1
Reactions: Jimmywrld999, Deprived, sadtbh and 16 others
bro are you serious? Im surrounded by millions white guys with blue eyes and it barely halos an ugly guy.. Eye shape is more important than eye color.
E359373c7f91dbfb54d7de4e400edfd8
because most white guys don't fall into any of the good eye colours like, A10, A20,A40, A3O or a lighter shade of green, also most guys don't have good dark brows and lashes to add more contrast and make it pop

jfl if you think every white guy has A10, A20, A40, A30 or a light shade of green

i still have eyes that would be considered coloured but they don't pop whatsoever like the guys i mentioned in the beginning of the thread

there are diffrent shades to eye colour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, terrorblade, Clark69 and 1 other person
View attachment 1049880because most white guys don't fall into any of the good eye colours like, A10, A20,A40, A3O or a lighter shade of green, also most guys don't have good dark brows and lashes to add more contrast and make it pop

jfl if you think every white guy has A10, A20, A40, A30 or a light shade of green

i still have eyes that would be considered coloured but they don't pop whatsoever like the guys i mentioned in the beginning of the thread

A10 is halo for sure but it is very very rare eye color.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I agree normies will comment on eye color more, but clearly eye shape is a lot more important than color.

Example:

Bad eye color, great eye area:

Francisco_Lachowski_2011.jpg

Great eye color, bad eye area:

joe-goes-channel-to-quit-his-wee.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 10177 and 4 others
I agree normies will comment on eye color more, but clearly eye shape is a lot more important than color.

Example:

I use to watch joegoes all the time good Chanel tbh

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
A10 is halo for sure but it is very very rare eye color.
I only know one person with A10 irl and he happens to be one of my very good friends

5A1B6180 16D0 4540 A90C C2DD60DC93E8

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: terrorblade, Swole bravo, never_lucky and 10 others
At my work everyone has blue/light coloured eyes. I think my boss selectively accept only light eye coloured people, unironically. I truly believe that. I can easily see him being that kind of person.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: terrorblade, never_lucky, Deleted member 5061 and 2 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Screenshot 2021 03 19 1616160111 1616075703 face18 jpg JPEG Image 2448  3264 pixels

Does the coloring compensate for the overal bad eye area (these are not mine)?

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 10615
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Golgo13
At my work everyone has blue/light coloured eyes. I think my boss selectively accept only light eye coloured people, unironically. I truly believe that. I can easily see him being that kind of person.
Do you live in Iceland? I bet most Icelandic people have light eyes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Do you live in Iceland? I bet most Icelandic people have light eyes.
I see some people with dark eyes. But a lot of people here have light eyes, still, in this case I feel like it's certainly a selection on my boss basis.

Blue eyes don't really halo people in Finland because most Finns have blue eyes.
European countries green is the best, blue is too common. Fuck I wish I won the genetic lottery and got my grandparents eye color jfl would be exotic green eyed med.

• +1

Example:

the guy on the bottoms eye color isn't 'great' lmao

the guy on the bottoms eye color isn't 'great' lmao
Its blue, if you think blue is a bad eye color then whatever, just assume he has whatever color you consider "great".

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Its blue, if you think blue is a bad eye color then whatever, just assume he has whatever color you consider "great".
Depends on eye color shade most people have a muddy green or blue, a clear blue iris like drago's is a huge halo or a clear green one. But most people don't have this.

Attachments

• hernan-drago-no-es-un___vAWOShMT3_720x0__1.jpg
    hernan-drago-no-es-un___vAWOShMT3_720x0__1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 261
  • +1
I think OP assumes eye shape is equal. Obviously eye shape is extremely important. However, white guys are expected to have blue, or green, or other light colored eyes though, so it's not something out of the norm.

If a white guy has dark colored eyes, he better have a rugged gigaChad facial structure, like those you see in southern Italy, southern France, southern Spain, or the Balkan countries by the Aegean Sea (i.e. Croatia), because if he looks like a recessed boy, he will almost never ascend.

However, you put light colored eyes on an ethnic guy, or a light skinned black guy then they ascend much more, or at least, it looks like they ascend a lot more.

It could be the fact that ethnic guys with light colored eyes ascend from a 2 to an 8, which is a 300% ascension. Meanwhile, a white guy with light colored eyes may ascend from a 6 to an 8, which is a 33% ascension. Relatively speaking, it's a much larger impact for the ethnic and not the white guy.

Also explains why a lot of ricecels have a hard time ascending face wise. Barely any ricecels have a good eye color and are nearly always a DARK brown, which would make their eyes look even more smaller and like the cartoon asians you see with eyes that are just little marker slits JFL.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Deleted member 10615
Depends on eye color shade most people have a muddy green or blue, a clear blue iris like drago's is a huge halo or a clear green one. But most people don't have this.
It completely depends on lighting etc.

The same person I posted as an example of good eye color but bad eye genetics in another photo (yes he trannymaxxed jfl)

Lily_Hanson_in_February_2021.jpg

• JFL
It completely depends on lighting etc.

The same person I posted as an example of good eye color but bad eye genetics in another photo (yes he trannymaxxed jfl)

Yeah I think contrast is a better way to describe eye color, ethnics have a better contrast with light eyes. Most women use color as a way to describe "good eyes" But it's usually the shape of them, they aren't autists like us who can name positive canthal tilt, down turned canthus, ipd etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
Yeah I think contrast is a better way to describe eye color, ethnics have a better contrast with light eyes. Most women use color as a way to describe "good eyes" But it's usually the shape of them, they aren't autists like us who can name positive canthal tilt, down turned canthus, ipd etc.
Yeah, eye color needs to contrast to be striking too. Consider the trannymaxxed picture of joe goes where he is wearing makeup. The lighting + contrast with area surrounding the eyes because of makeup = more striking.

Here is a picture where ligthing is good, but he has no makeup etc so it looks way less striking

4e3f77f82d02e26e95314fffd95bf398_original.png

• +1
its not light enough, the color doesnt stand out, thats what i mean.

its not light enough, the color doesnt stand out, thats what i mean.

It is light enough, that is the same person. Its just a bad picture. My bad for using such a bad example though.

its the biggest halo for ethnics that's for sure

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Deleted member 10615
its the biggest halo for ethnics that's for sure
if a white person has, thom strijd, david gandy, or chaalmet colour its a big halo aswell

most white people don't actually have truly light eyes

i only know one person with a10 eyes and he is a very good friend of mine, his mum and sister have the exact same eye colour they all got extremely lucky

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and TheEndHasNoEnd
if it is a good halo, I have hazel eyes and together with my skin color they create a good contrast, it gives me the aspect of "exotic"

What color are my eyes?
Imo the only halo (on whites) is that it highlights your pupil which makes you look for human.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 10.08.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 10.08.33 PM.png
    271.2 KB · Views: 250
Limbal rings are essential and underrated when it comes to a halo eye area. Most of the times you see someone with light eyes but for some reason it doesn't halo them at all, it isn't even because of bad eye shape but because they lack dark limbal rings that creates contrast with the light color.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 5061
Have u seen my chin back when I was 14-15? It was recessed as fuck, my maxilla and nose barely saved me. I was like 4.5/10, maybe even 4/10 facially.

Are A10 shades of blue actually considered more attractive than the other shades? I always considered the deeper blues as being better.

Also limbal rings need to be factored into the equation, it has a HUGE effect and can overtake better colors without it.

What color are my eyes?
Imo the only halo (on whites) is that it highlights your pupil which makes you look for human.
Dark blue/Grey-ish

Next time, take pic in darker lighting, so we can see your eye color even less

View attachment 1049880because most white guys don't fall into any of the good eye colours like, A10, A20,A40, A3O or a lighter shade of green, also most guys don't have good dark brows and lashes to add more contrast and make it pop

I saw a pyramid-style ranking of eye color on here once, can't find the chart again, was similar to that one

• +1
Limbal rings are essential and underrated when it comes to a halo eye area. Most of the times you see someone with light eyes but for some reason it doesn't halo them at all, it isn't even because of bad eye shape but because they lack dark limbal rings that creates contrast with the light color.
Absolutely precise. Limbal rings is one of the most important things to make the eye look better. Also some orange surrounding in between the pupil and the outer circle of the blue area, like this:

The eye above mogs the blue eye with weak limbal ring contrast and no orange circle around the pupil

• Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Absolutely precise. Limbal rings is one of the most important things to make the eye look better. Also some orange surrounding in between the pupil and the outer circle of the blue area, like this:

View attachment 1120175

The eye above mogs the blue eye with weak limbal ring contrast and no orange circle around the pupil

View attachment 1120176
This. The bit of orange/light brown around the pupil makes for an insane halo. It's called Central Heterochromia and only 1% of the population have it from what I recall. Central Heterochromia + strong limbal ring makes for an insane eye color halo.

I'm lucky af because I have both.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 11370
This. The bit of orange/light brown around the pupil makes for an insane halo. It's called Central Heterochromia and only 1% of the population have it from what I recall. Central Heterochromia + strong limbal ring makes for an insane eye color halo.

It really does, Ive also not seen too many people who have the Central Heterochromia. In fact I think I havent seen even 1 person irl that has that, but then again I never payed too much attention to that, which I will start doing from now on.

Anyways absolutely correct, both limbal ring + orange Heterochromia are the most insane halo for eyes, it doesnt get topped by anything else. My eye color is rather greyish blue, but limbal ring has strong contrast and I have that orange CH surrounding the pupil and I got complimented on the "pretty blue eyes".

Basically following is the case- if someone gets complimented about the eyes by foids, who lives in a western country with a huge number of ppl with blue or grey-ish eyes, it is usually because of:

1- the eye shape/whole eye area (f. e. hunter eye shape (vertically short, horizontally long, neutral CT or minimal PCT), good dark eyebrows ( mostly straight or straight with slight curving on the outer part, low set eye brow, thick eye brow, dark eye brow, nice eye lashes etc.)

2- you have a nice limbal ring with strong dark contrast and orange tinted CH.

Foids/normies just say "such beautiful blue eyes" when they see a good eye area, but in reality the eye color alone usually plays the smallest role in making the particular eye area look good. In a country with 90% of blue eyed ppl, the color itself is not what makes the eyes on some ppl stand out. Normies just cant describe precisely why a specific eye area looks better than the average one, hence they say "pretty blue eyes".

Ive noticed that usually dark eyed + dark haired foids get fascinated by my eye area. Esp. foids from countries like turkey who live in europe.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
It really does, Ive also not seen too many people who have the Central Heterochromia. In fact I think I havent seen even 1 person irl that has that, but then again I never payed too much attention to that, which I will start doing from now on.

Anyways absolutely correct, both limbal ring + orange Heterochromia are the most insane halo for eyes, it doesnt get topped by anything else. My eye color is rather greyish blue, but limbal ring has strong contrast and I have that orange CH surrounding the pupil and I got complimented on the "pretty blue eyes".

Basically following is the case- if someone gets complimented about the eyes by foids, who lives in a western country with a huge number of ppl with blue or grey-ish eyes, it is usually because of:

1- the eye shape/whole eye area (f. e. hunter eye shape (vertically short, horizontally long, negative CT or minimal PCT), good dark eyebrows ( mostly straight or straight with slight curving on the outer part, low set eye brow, thick eye brow, dark eye brow, nice eye lashes etc.)

2- you have a nice limbal ring with strong dark contrast and orange tinted CH.

Foids/normies just say "such beautiful blue eyes" when they see a good eye area, but in reality the eye color usually plays the smallest role in making the particular eye area look good. In a country with 90% of blue eyed ppl, the color itself is not what makes the eyes on some ppl stand out.

Ive noticed that usually dark eyed + dark haired foids get fascinated by my eye area. Esp. foids from countries like turkey who live in europe.
Agreed fully with what you said bro, couldn't have put it better my self.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
if you have a Thom Strijd or Zac Efron tier eye colour, dark brows and lashes you can't lose and it's almost impossible to be below average

jfl if you think normies care about eye shape and shit like that when it comes to your eyes, the first thing they evaluate when they look at your eyes is your eye colour,

imagine people like, Timothee Chalamet, Cillian Murphy, Jared Leto, Thom Strijd, Zac Efron, Jeremy Meeks, Kelly Oubre, Chris Hemsworth, David Gandy ect with dark brown eyes do you think they would have as much appeal? Fuck no they would descend so hard it's not even funny they would all lose one of there biggest halos and strong points, there is a reason they make Hollywood actors wear contacts in some films and why some people wear them on looksmaxxing, remember ammnesia's tinder threads? reminder they all complemented his eyes, there is a reason in ethnic majority countries they make coloured eyes a requierment for sperm doners

also does anyone have any news about storma? when do you think it will come out and the price and will results be worth it?

dark eye copers and muh masc eye copers will come in and deny this thread jfl if you think dark eyes are even in the same leauge as light eyes
Ordered eye colour enhancing contacts. Will let you know if they are good chap (monthlys). I do agree that a really top tier eye colour can ascend an eye that would be meh otherwise into top tier level. Especially since eyes that are less hooded and less vertically narrow will show the colour more (not saying its better but can make up ground)

smtimes colour doesn't matter but other time... it does
Fa2a34c95bd27dc4e765084bb26a2910

• +1
smtimes colour doesn't matter but other time... it does
View attachment 1120255
color obv. matters, unless you live in a country with 90% of ppl with blueish/greyish eyes. Then its not about color any more but other things like eyebrows, eye shape, lack of uee, neutral CT or pct, deep set eyes etc. etc.

color obv. matters, unless you live in a country with 90% of ppl with blueish/greyish eyes. Then its not about color any more but other things like eyebrows, eye shape, lack of uee, neutral CT or pct, deep set eyes etc. etc.
Color matters because it creates contrast, coloring and contrast is technically the same thing. White guys look good tanned because it creates contrast with their blue eyes but if a ethnic got tanned they would look like shit because there is no contrast. Eyebrows and shape of the eye also help a lot and play major roles. If ur truly blackpilled u know good eyebrows and lashes can even make brown eyes pop

Color matters because it creates contrast, coloring and contrast is technically the same thing. White guys look good tanned because it creates contrast with their blue eyes but if a ethnic got tanned they would look like shit because there is no contrast. Eyebrows and shape of the eye also help a lot and play major roles. If ur truly blackpilled u know good eyebrows and lashes can even make brown eyes pop
Ofc they matter, Ive even mentioned most of the stuff above av´bout eyebrows and lashes and eye shape lol, just read all comments ffs.

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen

bad post i have a10 eyes as u alr know and im below average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Mongrelcel
Legit. My eyes are very feminine, NCT, round, small, but because of a little light frauding, i absolutely slay with them because women call out that theyre ideal

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 10615

I have both strong limbal ring and orange central heterochromia but my eyes are light brownish instead of blue in the rest of the eye. Kind of T10 eyecolor.