Good looking people get a free pass on ANYTHING (water is indeed water)

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Apparently this tik tok dude cheated on his bitch whos super popular and broke up yet ALL the comments are defending him cos hes hot.

Bonus:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, 5'8manlet and 4 others
get off this degenapp

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 14139, AscendingHero and 19 others
In other words: sand is dry

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Julius
get off this degenapp
It has too many blackpills to ignore.
This is the shit zoomers face, whenever a bitch sees you thats what shes gonna compare you to

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8765 and 13 others
fire is hot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and MentalistKebab
Ugly as fuck, dude looks like a male version of that bitch @Proex is obsessed with.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8765, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
Ugly as fuck, dude looks like a male version of that bitch @Proex is obsessed with.
I was also obsessed with this guy b4 thought he was the most handsome tiktoker b4 ngl. But fuck him look at Eva
ACD7AA85 396B 4727 90BD 4D32D46E2B47

Josh Richards mogs him ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
God that fucking reddit post about "hatefucking" a white supremacist pisses me off so fucking much. How pathetic are you to go against all your morals/values to fulfil your primitive desires... no better than a wild animal. I bet they definitely virtue signal now with BLM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
God that fucking reddit post about "hatefucking" a white supremacist pisses me off so fucking much. How pathetic are you to go against all your morals/values to fulfil your primitive desires... no better than a wild animal. I bet they definitely virtue signal now with BLM
JFL at thinking you can even hatefuck a white supremacist

sounds a bit counterintuitive JFL why would a white supremacist fuck a nigger doesnt even make sense

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and 5'8manlet
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6723
aight, imma serial rape every woman on sight. lets see if i get away with it

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9344, Zeta ascended and 2 others
JFL at thinking you can even hatefuck a white supremacist

sounds a bit counterintuitive JFL why would a white supremacist fuck a nigger doesnt even make sense
Shows how pathetic both of them are since the neo nazi literally views her as an inferior being and still fucks her and will probably make some depressed hapa in the future with another self-hating whore.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Shows how pathetic both of them are since the neo nazi literally views her as an inferior being and still fucks her and will probably make some depressed hapa in the future with another self-hating whore.
Women have a strong moral compass
But it only points to chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, LastHopeForNorman, AscendingHero and 12 others
take the latebloomer10 pill
Screenshot 319
Screenshot 321

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Effortless, Deleted member 10536 and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10679 and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, AscendingHero, 5'8manlet and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: nonserviam, Mouthbreath and HighIQcel
muhhh DOM face while i have prettyboy twink pheno
I blame justin bieber for this prettyboy phenomena severely cucking the CEO of forward growth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thotbuster3000, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
I blame justin bieber for this prettyboy phenomena severely cucking the CEO of forward growth
he has insane forward growth keep coping

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10679
He has no ramus tho
I guess if you have other ideal features such as pheno and chin it can compensate for no ramus... so much for muh jaw is law :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
  • Hmm...
he has insane forward growth keep coping
View attachment 795743
It's perfect relative to the rest of his face.

But it's not "insane." Usually high T ogremaxxers will have longer mandibles and more forward maxillae even if all relevant facial angles indicating forward growth are similar. So even though he might have the same, say, SNA angle as someone else, it's possible for their mandible or maxillae to be literally larger in size.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
Women ultimately want superior Gene's and don't care about your muh black solitary crap
White superior is very real in the dating market
Once you accept it you are free

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
Women ultimately want superior Gene's and don't care about your muh black solitary crap
White superior is very real in the dating market
Once you accept it you are free
Brother I was born extremely pale in an ethnic family, Ik firsthand how fucked and real jbw is :(

Too many black pills to ignore? Lol.

It's a fucking social media built around image and/or entertainment and you want it to be anything but shallow? You really are an idiot, comforting yourself with this black pill ideology. Black Pill is definitely 1000% real, but to be on the hunt for it throughout every moment of your day is going to fuck your up your personality. You're going to project a bitter and cynical person across to the outside world, even if you think it's just a side you keep for this little forum.

The guy is clearly a pretty-boy. Cheek-bones wider than jaw. Jaw good, but not amazing. Good eye-area. Notice the girls lovin' him-up saying it doesn't matter, are also all low-tier Beckys. Low-tier Beckys are degenerate feminists and have no ethics. It's the Staceys who have the good personalities believe it or not. I never once believed in average looking girls have better personalities, not once, but long-gone are the days where this is even a myth anymore and for very good reason. Average girls get hit on far more than Staceys and develop this sense of entitlement and constant addiction to the validation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, TheEndHasNoEnd, AscendingHero and 6 others
Tiktok is banned in my country, son

• So Sad
Too many black pills to ignore? Lol.

It's a fucking social media built around image and/or entertainment and you want it to be anything but shallow? You really are an idiot, comforting yourself with this black pill ideology. Black Pill is definitely 1000% real, but to be on the hunt for it throughout every moment of your day is going to fuck your up your personality. You're going to project a bitter and cynical person across to the outside world, even if you think it's just a side you keep for this little forum.

The guy is clearly a pretty-boy. Cheek-bones wider than jaw. Jaw good, but not amazing. Good eye-area. Notice the girls lovin' him-up saying it doesn't matter, are also all low-tier Beckys. Low-tier Beckys are degenerate feminists and have no ethics. It's the Staceys who have the good personalities believe it or not. I never once believed in average looking girls have better personalities, not once, but long-gone are the days where this is even a myth anymore and for very good reason. Average girls get hit on far more than Staceys and develop this sense of entitlement and constant addiction to the validation.

tbh best of the best worthy
When I overdose on the blackpill I become a cynical cunt for a few days

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4464, HighIQcel and 1 other person
im putting here self esteem into the ground dw boyos
Screenshot 327

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
Brother I was born extremely pale in an ethnic family, Ik firsthand how fucked and real jbw is :(
It's not fucked good light skin just halos everything
I take my dads side of my last name aka Brahmin.
Caste system is cope tho abolished ages ago.

Yeah I was just kidding
But you coloring is bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679 and SubhumanCurrycel
It's not fucked good light skin just halos everything

Nah just the cultural aspect of it where they obsess with skin colour, it's a large reason why ethnic women are obsessed with white men. If your constantly being told to stay out of the sun or to try certain creams to lighten your skin then you're going to develop a complex, this coupled with being born in the west makes it sort of understandable and sad (white worshipping is still degenerate)

Nah just the cultural aspect of it where they obsess with skin colour, it's a large reason why ethnic women are obsessed with white men. If your constantly being told to stay out of the sun or to try certain creams to lighten your skin then you're going to develop a complex, this coupled with being born in the west makes it sort of understandable and sad (white worshipping is still degenerate)
Cope my nigga
CUlturaual aspects take that shit back to reddit
A white 8/10 is away gonna be better then a brown 8/10

Beauty products are there for a reason you could spend a billion dollars on advertising how good brown or black skin is in indian won't mean shit
Every person on the planet want to be white not only in looks but also in lifestyle and living standards
White people invited the modern world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679 and Deleted member 6723
Cope my nigga
CUlturaual aspects take that shit back to reddit
A white 8/10 is away gonna be better then a brown 8/10
Too much soy even for me
8/10 is 5psl so yes I'd agree white would be better but once you hit 6+ psl, race is cope as long as you don't have bottom of the barrel pheno for your race (Sendhil Ramamurthy is a good example and even then the guy is a gigamogger facewise)

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
At this point, I don't even mind if some aliens or something invade this planet and eventually nuke it to pieces.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 10679
fire burns water flows earth shakes air rises light glows.