Google Trends of "elevator shoes" and "shoe lifts" shows the heightpill is going mainstream. EVERY ZOOMER IS WEARING LIFTS. MORE AND MORE EVERY YEAR

TheRenaissanceMan

TheRenaissanceMan

banished

muh heightpill mainstream

muh everyone wears shoe lifts

still the same as it was 20 years ago. this forum is like 15k members in the entire world. aint shit going mainstream

wear 3 inch lifts = mog like an extra 30% of the population

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 8758, Mewton and 6 others
i will wear 10cm elevator shoes, 9cm lifts and 6cm invisible insole socks. mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lassebasse, gribsufer1, Deleted member 23564 and 2 others
the number of searches has literally been decreasing you fucking retard.

the number of searches has literally been decreasing you fucking retard.
over 4 ur IQ. take a second look at the graph

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
I made a thread 1 year ago (2021 November or December)

There was this guy in my class I've been going to school for him for years, I was 6ft3 at the time and most tallest of my class
Dude was like 5ft11 or 6ft before and I was slightly taller than him, nothnig brutal but you could tell I was taller

in 2021 when we came into class? This nigga was tall as shit, and I felt something wrong: Dude proportions were still the same as last year, and he was walking so weird and I got it: This nigga was clearly wearing elevator shoes JFL, everybody was making fun of his walk but he didn't care cause he was 6ft3 or 6ft4, he was little slight taller than me by one or two hair but I could feel that it's not his real height

Reminder I live in a shithole country Algeria, now imagine the west

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and TheRenaissanceMan

How the fuck do you wear 3 inch lifts? The most I can fit in my shoes is 1 inch and even that's pushing it abit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564

There was this guy in my class I've been going to school for him for years, I was 6ft3 at the time and most tallest of my class
Dude was like 5ft11 or 6ft before and I was slightly taller than him, nothnig brutal but you could tell I was taller

in 2021 when we came into class? This nigga was tall as shit, and I felt something wrong: Dude proportions were still the same as last year, and he was walking so weird and I got it: This nigga was clearly wearing elevator shoes JFL, everybody was making fun of his walk but he didn't care cause he was 6ft3 or 6ft4, he was little slight taller than me by one or two hair but I could feel that it's not his real height

ive only seen someone wear lifts once irl, and it was a gook with an ltb white gf , he was pushing 6"4 and im 6"2

Zoomers won't wear anything else than trendy nikes.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
ive only seen someone wear lifts once irl, and it was a gook with an ltb white gf , he was pushing 6"4 and im 6"2
So would you say hes around your height pre-lifts? JFL you have to wear lifts as a 6'2 man in 2023 to not get mogged.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
So would you say hes around your height pre-lifts? JFL you have to wear lifts as a 6'2 man in 2023 to not get mogged.
id say he was 5"11 barefoot his shoes were weird af bri

How the fuck do you wear 3 inch lifts? The most I can fit in my shoes is 1 inch and even that's pushing it abit.
Wear 1.5 inch shoes + 1.5 inch sock lifts bro

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
View attachment 2062192

muh heightpill mainstream

muh everyone wears shoe lifts

still the same as it was 20 years ago. this forum is like 15k members in the entire world. aint shit going mainstream

Why do you Zoomies gotta make it harder for us Millennialets?
:feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

i am wearing lifts before i was blackpilled i cant stand to get mogged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

p
fuck i wanna go to algerian school