Got kicked out of the club for taking creepshots

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
@khvirgin and @ascension were praying on my downfall and finally happened. Me and my IRL buddy boyos were in the club/bar and since everyone there was a company or a couple obv I couldn’t approach foids so I just started taking creepshots of couples of betabuxers and their good looking foids. Basically security noticed it and even tho I tried to larp that I’m making IG stories they basically didn’t believe me and made open phone gallery and delete everything. I probs got blacklisted from that place as well.

@User49 @St.TikTokcel @Ketamine @apemaxxed @pashtun @5.5psl @normie_joe

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, wificonnector, Maximilian and 25 others
@khvirgin and @ascension were praying on my downfall and finally happened. Me and my IRL buddy boyos were in the club/bar and since everyone there was a company or a couple obv I couldn’t approach foids so I just started taking creepshots of couples of betabuxers and their good looking foids. Basically security noticed it and even tho I tried to larp that I’m making IG stories they basically didn’t believe me and made open phone gallery and delete everything. I probs got blacklisted from that place as well.

You should have taken under the table.

Atleast be grateful that you are alive with functional body parts and you are able to write such tails over here .

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bushman, aBetterMii, rooman and 5 others
Kneel
Kneeling rn
KNEELku

mirin complete and utter lack of NT, autism-mogs me to the moon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, LowTrust, aBetterMii and 4 others

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, rooman, Deleted member 28904 and 2 others
What did your friends say? In some friend groups it would be over for you now

obviously this was going to happen eventually, retard
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bushman, aBetterMii and Deleted member 24444
If you have a professional looking camera you can take pictures of anything just don't use your phone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, LowTrust, aBetterMii and 2 others

Why did to feel this was important as to tag me?

people who make Instagram stories are highly NT, open body language, low inhibitions in the moment basically the opposite of the annally repressed creepshot incel

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 21716
@ascension put evil eye on u?????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

• So Sad
What did your friends say? In some friend groups it would be over for you now
We are currently sitting at a difference place and they are trolling me very hard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27213
We are currently sitting at a difference place and they are trolling me very hard
Did you tell your friends you got buttfucked

you should've acted like you taking videos for ig then screenshot the people in the video that you wanted pics of

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 21661
Btw tell honestly , were you genuinely kicked out ?? :lul: :lul:
I'm actually y imagining you in my head and someone grabs you by the collar and throws you out of the fuckin club lmao

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 24444
Btw tell honestly , were you genuinely kicked out ?? :lul: :lul:
I'm actually y imagining you in my head and someone grabs you by the collar and throws you out of the fuckin club lmao
Not kicked out but they made me leave

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
Not kicked out but they made me leave
Sorry Bhai that deserved a sad react and not a jfl
Btw where are you now ? Hope you are good

• +1
Sorry Bhai that deserved a sad react and not a jfl
Btw where are you now ? Hope you are good
We are sitting at a diff place

• +1
@ascension @apemaxxed there is some subhuman sitting in the other place we are at now. Dude is a bimax patient
74D7A3F8 C16D 4219 9C19 879FC2D02981

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: nevermind2, BearBoy, 5.5psl and 6 others
It would be so funny if some user from Kazakhstan went to the places you took the most creepshots at, waited for you, took a creepshot of you and uploaded it here. Imagine you're browsing through the latest posts and see that :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, 5.5psl, rooman and 2 others

Be Glad that you weren't in the club where Mario perozzi works
He would have bonesmashed your entire body in a very rude way
3423199 laughing crying

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, 5.5psl, Bushman and 1 other person
It would be so funny if some user from Kazakhstan went to the places you took the most creepshots at, waited for you, took a creepshot of you and uploaded it here. Imagine you're browsing through the latest posts and see that :lul:
There’s no kazakh user here because it's almighty slums aka ltn central so everyone can get a girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Magnum Opus and Deleted member 24444
There’s no kazakh user here because it's almighty slums aka ltn central so everyone can get a girl
There are actually 2 users from Kazakhstan but they are from diff cities

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl and It'snotover
  • JFL
Reactions: Nebula, 5.5psl, It'snotover and 1 other person
They got clubs in kahzakstan?

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl and Magnum Opus
@kumquat do I ntmog @Blackgymmax ?

• JFL
She is closer to the camera and has touched her face up with apps, guarantee his skull is bigger irl, you people are clueless
Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.
- Walt Kowalski; Gran Torino

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and aBetterMii
That's what you get from doxing people on this Indian forum

• So Sad
  • JFL
She is closer to the camera and has touched her face up with apps, guarantee his skull is bigger irl, you people are clueless
I noticed majority of users falling for the camera distance size illusion on this site since i joined 2019, made me depressed about the fickle condition of the humam mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21765 and Deleted member 24444
I take creepshots of people all the time, yet to be noticed

I didn't talk about her skull size, the whole contours of her face are way more angular. Why don't you go and make a thread about some alt-maxxed 0.6ESR dolphin?

• Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 24444
slap from mario perozzi is more painful than how schery6 died from train

@Dr. Bludy
A slap from him will cancel your existence in one second, he is the real godzilla. I pray i will never meet him irl otherwise it's over for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
A slap from him will cancel your existence in one second, he is the real godzilla. I pray i will never meet him irl otherwise it's over for me
if you see him then submit
safe strategy

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 24444