Got my blood results, have dangerously low estrogen

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Did a blood work few days ago for general health, tested everything, still didn't get my results on hand, will in monday, talked to doc on phone and he told me i have low iron, and estradiol, testosterone is in 'great range', brb (((great))) meaning 300ng/l probably who knows to these retarded docs.
He told me my anxiety, restlessness, bloated face, anhedonia and joint pain and shit like that was cause of too low estradiol, never heard about the joint thing tbh jfl, prob jewish tricks, muh estrogen

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5818, Deleted member 4563 and 2 others
unironicaly inject e

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 8576 and 1 other person
anxiety, restlessness, bloated face, anhedonia and joint pain and shit
got all of this when I crashed my estrogen w/ letro. Estrogen's important don't take the soy-estrogen cuck meme too seriously.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, TsarTsar444 and SubhumanCurrycel
got all of this when I crashed my estrogen w/ letro. Estrogen's important don't take the soy-estrogen cuck meme too seriously.
Some level of estrogen is needed for strength, joints and connective tissue
Most importantly cognitive health

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Lux and TsarTsar444
If you live in america just drink tap water you ll be fine

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito and TsarTsar444
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
blackpill me on estrogen?
Low estrogen = low libido, dry joints from low connective tissue recovery and water depletion, night sweats not enough strength
Shit mood too, knew a guy on AI’s constant fatigue and crashing search estrogen and it’s relation to cognitive health there’s quite a lot

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Andrew91

blackpill me on estrogen?

All the shit they talk about I agree with & have experienced from low estrogen.

• So Sad
If your estrogen is low, your testosterone probably is too. Estrogen is created by Testosterone aromatization. If you want more estrogen, increase your testosterone.

• +1
Low estrogen = low libido, dry joints from low connective tissue recovery and water depletion, night sweats not enough strength
Shit mood too, knew a guy on AI’s constant fatigue and crashing search estrogen and it’s relation to cognitive health there’s quite a lot
yeah i have all of this holy shit, my joints are in pain constantly, can't even walk with my arms hanging out get major sholder pain, feel fatigued majority of the day except the night, libido is shit too tbh

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and SubhumanCurrycel
yeah i have all of this holy shit, my joints are in pain constantly, can't even walk with my arms hanging out get major sholder pain, feel fatigued majority of the day except the night, libido is shit too tbh
Time to inject E

• JFL
Just curious what's your digit ratio? If digit ratio is legit your ring finger should be longer than your index. Therefore strong androgen receptors binding up all your T before it can aromatize.

Just curious what's your digit ratio? If digit ratio is legit your ring finger should be longer than your index. Therefore strong androgen receptors binding up all your T before it can aromatize.
same size on right hand, ring finger longer then index on left hand

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and EndlessDreamz
how will you fix low iron @TsarTsar444

300ng/dl is low T if you have symptoms

your e is low because you dont have enough T to aromatize

how old are you?