grew 1.2cm

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
the title pretty much. went to the doctor the other day to confirm that I've grown (don't want to rely on my own numbers since they could be wrong) & yeah. I've grown 1.2 cm since just before joining this site. I'm now a dot over 5'7 (was 5'6.5)

I'll do another update next month and tbh I'm expecting better results since I've only been using peptides for about 2 weeks of september.

gl to all you heightmaxxers. it might not be over just yet

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope, Deleted member 2933, Newguyaround and 5 others
the title pretty much. went to the doctor the other day to confirm that I've grown (don't want to rely on my own numbers since they could be wrong) & yeah. I've grown 1.2 cm since just before joining this site. I'm now a dot over 5'7 (was 5'6.5)

I'll do another update next month and tbh I'm expecting better results since I've only been using peptides for about 2 weeks of september.

Which peptides are you using again? And are you using testosterone too?

aren't you still like 16? what'd you expect?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I stopped growing at 14

At least you have some hope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Keep in mind this guy is 18 bone age of 14, anyway nice work OP

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Interesting. I don't know if I wanna take risks with peptides though.

I’m in class atm can you outline what risks? I inject everyday lol
Why do you keep saying lol nigger? I watched the vids long time agp, forgot

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
Ya bruh, wish j would grow more as well.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Fuck I'm wasting my time damn damn damn daaaaaamnnnnn xD congrats boyo! We must celebrate together going out once we ascend haha

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
W

What peptites did you use

No HGH for your IPD
You're absolutely right about that.
Marko jaric is my older brother
BfxmjJp

Its almost 2020, 5'7 is the new 5'1 and 6'5 is the new 5'9, its over for me and its over for u.

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent

No 1.2 inches for those few mm of reccession causing you to be on this site ngl

• +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel
No 1.2 inches for those few mm of reccession causing you to be on this site ngl
on this site cause of extra chromosomes thread. look at my name bruh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back