GTFIH: GRANNYFISH TINDER EXPERIMENT IN UK. 32 LIKES WITHIN 5 MINUTES OF OPENING THE ACCOUNT.

users here you will always think
like = want to fuck. But most men swipe right on everything because they are thirsty for any attention

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, thereallegend and 5 others
I'm waiting to see if she matches with chads

When there are 20 year old stacies orbiting him?
tbf the sugar mummy thing might get chads. You're opening the idea up of chad being able to leech off her. Take the sugar mummy thing off lol.

Also fml she matched with some ugly fuckers, why are they all DYELs?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, noodlelover and Xangsane
Anyone have the milton freidman gif from lookism where he puts his hands to his head then swings his arms to gesture "no way"

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 15099
Did you get banned?
Tinder is full of degens honestly
Yeah, although I didn’t use tinder I used another app that I can’t remember

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Anyone have the milton freidman gif from lookism where he puts his hands to his head then swings his arms to gesture "no way"
I wish I downloaded it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
users here you will always think
like = want to fuck. But most men swipe right on everything because they are thirsty for any attention
Even chads?

tbf the sugar mummy thing might get chads. You're opening the idea up of chad being able to leech off her. Take the sugar mummy thing off lol.

Also fml she matched with some ugly fuckers, why are they all DYELs?
Would it still imply she has plenty of money, since she's highly educated and is a barrister?

I can't swipe right at the moment until 11 hours have passed

I'm also off work for a week

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Even chads?

Would it still imply she has plenty of money, since she's highly educated and is a barrister?

I can't swipe right at the moment until 11 hours have passed

I'm also off work for a week
yeah dude 21 year old chad at uni needs money, ofc he will take the offer of a sugar mummy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, thereallegend, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
What about an aspiring 24 year old yuppie chad?
I think he still would tbh, people will do anything for money legit. Best off saying you want a bf and no hookups and see what happens

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Xangsane
I think he still would tbh, people will do anything for money legit. Best off saying you want a bf and no hookups and see what happens
wouldn't that decrease the amount of likes she gets? most young men who swipe on women like these are only looking for hookups as she's gonna die very soon so they don't see the point of LTRing her

wouldn't that decrease the amount of likes she gets? most young men who swipe on women like these are only looking for hookups as she's gonna die very soon so they don't see the point of LTRing her
That's the point though, we can have a real perception of her SMV. Men want hookups, a woman's smv isn't determined by her ability to get sex, but by her ability to get a hq partner

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, thereallegend and 5 others
That's the point though, we can have a real perception of her SMV. Men want hookups, a woman's smv isn't determined by her ability to get sex, but by her ability to get a hq partner
I'll put that in her bio then.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover and FailedNormieManlet
@TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Delete the part about "sugar mommy" or some guys maybe match because they think she will pay money.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, DwayneWhite55, Deleted member 14781 and 4 others
Biased

A lot of these guys just want free money cause sugar mommy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, noodlelover and EverythingMattersCel
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Lol I would've swiped right on that because it says sugar momma in the bio, I need money nigga idec if I have to pimp myself out to some old hag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, noodlelover and Xangsane
A 64yr old granny with regular Tinder has mogged the matches I have gotten within 30 minutes of installing the app. It took me 3 months to even reach 80 matches, and that's with Tinder platinum.

It's over. It's done. Give up. The funny thing is hypergamy in the UK is worse than this irl. It really is out of control.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, DwayneWhite55, forevergymcelling and 4 others
Lol I would've swiped right on that because it says sugar momma in the bio, I need money nigga idec if I have to pimp myself out to some old hag
If she were unemployed with 6 children would you swipe

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
A 64yr old granny with regular Tinder has mogged the matches I have gotten within 30 minutes of installing the app. It took me 3 months to even reach 80 matches, and that's with Tinder platinum.

It's over. It's done. Give up. The funny thing is hypergamy in the UK is worse than this irl. It really is out of control.
How many matches did you get within 30 minutes of installing the app?

How many matches did you get within 30 minutes of installing the app?
Matches don’t count for girls. Cuz guys just swipe even on black pictures. They sort out after the matched. It’s different for guys since girls swipe with intent. Guys just swipe on everyone

I had 100+ liked with just a black picture as a girl in 20 minutes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, thereallegend and Deleted member 15984
View attachment 1453706
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1
She has gymcels now
Screenshot 20211222 202330
Screenshot 20211222 202339
Screenshot 20211222 202345

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, thereallegend and 3 others
every man who matched her needs to be killed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mustascend and AscendingHero
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14781 and noodlelover
If she matches with a Chad it's over. Even chads don't have options in 2022.
Or Chads could be looking for a sugar mommy.

I changed the sugar mama thing.
Chads have low smv

tell me if she matches with pretty boys

• +1
Bruh fuck off. We know. Youd get the same results if you just wore lipstick and said you were a girl. This is old news

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14781 and Grindr God
I saw a 300lbs girl get 99+ before i finished making the acc with her irl at the gym before dude. Yes guys fuck anything

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 14781 and thereallegend
all sub 5 jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and noodlelover
Great experiment! :love:

I'd love to see if you try to setup a date with the Gymcels when you can swipe on them. I want to see any would actually go for her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Xangsane
notice how its all white bois:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Great experiment! :love:

I'd love to see if you try to setup a date with the Gymcels when you can swipe on them. I want to see any would actually go for her.
I'm gonna make another thread with match results

• Love it

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back