GTFIH: GRANNYFISH TINDER EXPERIMENT IN UK. 32 LIKES WITHIN 5 MINUTES OF OPENING THE ACCOUNT.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14781, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
damnit why did the black dude match with her too, i thought it was only white bois:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Saw a few with mogger cheekbones and jaws too
how am i supposed to compete, lets say she was real and even i was interested, then i still wouldnt get picked as a psl 2 untermensch :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: everythingisacope, thereallegend and Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
how am i supposed to compete, lets say she was real and even i was interested, then i still wouldnt get picked as a psl 2 untermensch :feelswhy:

• JFL
@TRUE_CEL The state of men in 2022

• JFL
Who has an .is account? Post about this on there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Michael Myers
no problem and wasnt sure if they would all be in the thread so i posted them later on. will add the last one too.
Thanks
While I strongly, strongly disagree with the statement "kill all these cucks", it does come to show how many men are thirsty with tumbling SMV including Chads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 15984 and Michael Myers
Thanks
While I strongly, strongly disagree with the statement "kill all these cucks", it does come to show how many men are thirsty with tumbling SMV including Chads.
no problem:ogre: and why do you strongly disagree? dont you think this world would be a better place without these dickbags ruining the dating market?

no problem:ogre: and why do you strongly disagree? dont you think this world would be a better place without these dickbags ruining the dating market?
They're people, let them be.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15984 and Michael Myers
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, thereallegend, Deleted member 15984 and 1 other person
ok ill have to behead you too when the beta uprising starts :hnghn:
Yeah please do post the one I posted here
They'd be called chadlites/chads by incels.is users who think anyone who is a 5+ with six pack is a chad

• JFL
@TRUE_CEL jfl at the first guy

• JFL

This guy is a chad if he is >5'9.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others

Long midface and flat infraorbitals + cheekbones... still he is a chadlite I would say.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
Male SMV has completely tanked now
Well online dating is fucked for all men. Even chad can find higher quality girls irl.

We just got to pray that every young woman has not been corrupted by Tinder. If they let it get to their heads, then the hyperinflated standards will carryover to irl.

• So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero and Xangsane
notice how its all white bois:ROFLMAO:
Jews have skyrocketed ethnic smv
Why are you even here chaddam ? Go slay giga stacies that would never even say hi to me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Jews have skyrocketed ethnic smv
Why are you even here chaddam ? Go slay giga stacies that would never even say hi to me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
only ethnic smv they skyrocketed is black smv, they tanked brown smv :feelswah::feelswah:
and im a truecel ogre facially :ogre:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
only ethnic smv they skyrocketed is black smv, they tanked brown smv :feelswah::feelswah:
and im a truecel ogre facially :ogre:
No
Maybe lower than blacks but you still mog chads

• JFL
Well online dating is fucked for all men. Even chad can find higher quality girls irl.

We just got to pray that every young woman has not been corrupted by Tinder. If they let it get to their heads, then the hyperinflated standards will carryover to irl.
It's gonna be over if she matches with a Chad

state of men

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
the guys that swiped right know that no girl in their prime would respond jfl only reason they’re trying to aim for a wrinkly old bitch is coz they think she’s an easy target

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Xangsane
"The wall is coming for her, and my smv is soon to peak. Keep up the sigma male bad boy grindset gentlemen"
View attachment 1453719
A friend of mine came to pick me up from therapy last week and showed me this dudes video.

I wanted to jump out of the car into moving traffic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back