GTFIH: GRANNYFISH TINDER EXPERIMENT IN UK. 32 LIKES WITHIN 5 MINUTES OF OPENING THE ACCOUNT.

But srs this shit is why women can't respect any man unless he looks like Chris Hemsworth, they can slay insane numbers so easily

She got 99+ likes within 1 hour
That's legit chad tier sexual smv. Even worse if this is in a small town and not a city of 100,000+

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Imagine working a long day. You're tired, your boss rode you hard because you fucked up some numbers on that one very important account and your team is paying the price for it and they're giving you dirty looks and letting you know. You walk in your door, throw yourself on the couch, take your shoes, off crack open a cold beer, and log on to your favorite site, looksmax.org, to see that your profile had swiped right on @Xangsane granny fish.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, gamma, Michael Myers and 3 others
That's legit chad tier sexual smv. Even worse if this is in a small town and not a city of 100,000+
But srs this shit is why women can't respect any man unless he looks like Chris Hemsworth, they can slay insane numbers so easily
More matches
Can't swipe again till 11 hours have passed
Screenshot 20211223 141804

clearly obvious all the matches are in it for sugar momma, take that out of your bio and see how you perform

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
granny can get it ngl

• JFL
idk, ez for her to get sex, but hard to actually form a relationship. hooking up is not worth it anyways
I agree here. The reason why women have sky-high SMV is because there are so many horny dudes willing to bang. Even as an old woman.
But dudes generally don't want a relationship with an old woman because she's considered to be lower value as she gets older

That's why an experiment on eHarmony would've been better. A 64 year old woman wanting to hookup is a glitch in the market.

eHarmony has a gender ratio of 47% men to 53% women, while Tinder is 75% men to 25% women.

• +1
A 64yr old granny with regular Tinder has mogged the matches I have gotten within 30 minutes of installing the app. It took me 3 months to even reach 80 matches, and that's with Tinder platinum.

It's over. It's done. Give up. The funny thing is hypergamy in the UK is worse than this irl. It really is out of control.
No it means that you can't slay and must give up some commitment up front in order to compete.

How well do you do on Bumble and Hinge?

• +1
No it means that you can't slay and must give up some commitment up front in order to compete.

I made chadfishes on there
Masc chad wins
Prettyboy chad? Over

I saw a 300lbs girl get 99+ before i finished making the acc with her irl at the gym before dude. Yes guys fuck anything
Guys need to realize that the competition for hookups is male dominated and only Chad and Tyrone can win at that.

Guys need to download Bumble, Hinge, etc. and be happy once they find their looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Xangsane
clearly obvious all the matches are in it for sugar momma, take that out of your bio and see how you perform
men dont want sugar mamas, it's easy enough to.get $.

they are clearly doing it cos it has become that hard to get laid

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Grindr God and Xangsane
Guys need to realize that the competition for hookups is male dominated and only Chad and Tyrone can win at that.

Guys need to download Bumble, Hinge, etc. and be happy once they find their looksmatch.
On hinge they try to pair you up with your looksmatch
I made a thread on it

I made a prettyboy chadfish on tinder and he only got 46 matches, all beckies
He never made it past the 99+ likes threshold - max was 42

Average face of his matches
AirBrush 20211203183704

On hinge they try to pair you up with your looksmatch
Hinge was the most fair app I've used so far. But 1st date I got from there banned me.

• +1
Jfl
Screenshot 20211223 145652

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton and Grindr God
Guys need to download Bumble
I almost want to delete this statement.

From my experience using Bumble in 2021, it's impossible to get your looksmatch from there.

They've all been 2-3 points below.

It was easier to get convos and dates with your looksmatch via Hinge.

I've already gotten the phone # of a good looking girl from Yubo.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Xangsane
Joyce got a vibe :what:

• +1
Why did they ban you?
The girl I met claimed really bad things about me and they sided with her when I appealed.

Got banned from the device, so I got banned from Tinder as well.

Often women want serious on hinge
Yes, sub 8 men have to give up some commitment in order to get their looksmatches.

• +1
I almost want to delete this statement.

From my experience using Bumble in 2021, it's impossible to get your looksmatch from there.

They've all been 2-3 points below.

It was easier to get convos and dates with your looksmatch via Hinge.

I've already gotten the phone # of a good looking girl from Yubo.
I did an experiment with a male model but bo2cel's face shopped onto him
All his matches were beckies

However I did a stacylitefish and she got her looksmatches wanting to take her on dates

The girl I met claimed really bad things about me and they sided with her when I appealed.

Yes, sub 8 men have to give up some commitment in order to get their looksmatches.
What did she say you did? That's fucked up
I heard if you just seek casual on hinge you could get banned
Women often want relationships on hinge and if you pump and dump her she could report you

Do you think those people in that thread are looksmatched with the profiles used

Jfl londonvillie?
Screenshot 20211223 150255

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, everythingisacope, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person

fucking brutal, I can't wait till society resets and women reap what they sow

I did an experiment with a male model but bo2cel's face shopped onto him
All his matches were beckies

However I did a stacylitefish and she got her looksmatches wanting to take her on dates
What site was this?

What did she say you did? That's fucked up
I heard if you just seek casual on hinge you could get banned
Women often want relationships on hinge and if you pump and dump her she could report you
She claimed I was physically abusive because I had to wrestle my keys away from her. She didn't want me to leave, so she took my keys.

I choked her for a lil bit when making out and claimed she didn't like it later.

IMG 3067 IMG 3068

Do you think those people in that thread are looksmatched with the profiles used
In my standouts, I remember getting obviously overweight women.

My experience is more in line with the "PSL 4 male".

This girl I'm talking about probably used pictures before she gained weight when she was underaged because she was ~30 lbs heavier in person.

Thought she was 5/10 decile on the app (hence my looksmatch), but was a 4/10 in person.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
water thread. Guys will mass swipe on anything with a pulse.

• +1
Thank you :)

Didn't see you post this screengrab though
View attachment 1454099

These came in right now
View attachment 1454100
this shit is so eye opening, even for someone as jaded as me. there can be ugly af foids with bodycounts in the hundreds.

is there anything in life that is not easy af for women???

hell this week I had lunch with an overweight currywhore (who hates ethnics btw but said she doesn't hate me cos I'm not like most of them) and she was trying to get me to join some.stupid app and she had THOUSANDS of guys liked her, and she is true 2/10

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 14781 and Xangsane
this shit is so eye opening, even for someone as jaded as me. there can be ugly af foids with bodycounts in the hundreds.

hell this week I had lunch with an overweight currywhore (who hates ethnics btw but said she doesn't hate me cos I'm not like most of them) and she was trying to get me to join some.stupid app and she had THOUSANDS of guys liked her, and she is true 2/10
But plenty of women claim they want relationships, so I don't understand how this is a win for them.

• +1
But plenty of women claim they want relationships, so I don't understand how this is a win for them.
if a foid can get THOUSANDS of matches wanting to fuck her I'm sure she can get HUNDREDS.who will happily LTR her

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 14781 and Xangsane

0 matches on both

• So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero and Xangsane

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
saw someone with a good jaw, blue eyes and dark hair who liked her profile
over

That's why an experiment on eHarmony would've been better. A 64 year old woman wanting to hookup is a glitch in the market.

eHarmony has a gender ratio of 47% men to 53% women, while Tinder is 75% men to 25% women.
An old woman might be wanting a relationship off Tinder

Also those gender ratios really show how much women value relationships, much more than sex.

• +1

I tried Hinge once
Got quite a few decent matches but the conversations were dry

What site was this?
Bumble

She claimed I was physically abusive because I had to wrestle my keys away from her. She didn't want me to leave, so she took my keys.

I choked her for a lil bit when making out and claimed she didn't like it later.

View attachment 1455153View attachment 1455154
Who used physical contact first, you or her?

In my standouts, I remember getting obviously overweight women.

My experience is more in line with the "PSL 4 male".

This girl I'm talking about probably used pictures before she gained weight when she was underaged because she was ~30 lbs heavier in person.

Thought she was 5/10 decile on the app (hence my looksmatch), but was a 4/10 in person.
Why do women like to catfish, using pictures when they were far younger or prettier, or covering themselves up with 94 layers of filtering and airbrushing?
When I had standouts on my real profile I got mostly stacylites
Shame none of them seemed that serious

When I was on my stacylite fish those guys were quick to match with her and were serious about dating
It's really over for chadlitecels in 2021

Meanwhile my Maherfish was getting so many thirsty women throwing themselves at him for a hookup
No dates or romantic stuff, just hookup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
water thread. Guys will mass swipe on anything with a pulse.
Saw a guy with a solid jawline, dark hair and blue eyes like her profile.
Couldn't get a screenshot yet, can only see so many likes at a time

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer

Which app was it, tinder or badoo?
I'm sure it wasn't bumble or hinge

That's true - women do strongly favour relationships over sex. If you see a woman whine on r/dating, it's about not getting commitment from the men they want.
99% of the time, people whining about commitment are women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and thereallegend
That's true - women do strongly favour relationships over sex. If you see a woman whine on r/dating, it's about not getting commitment from the men they want.
99% of the time, people whining about commitment are women.
"Relationship Market Value" is sort of the great equalizer between the sexes.

The market is still inflated in women's favor though.

• +1
That means you're not good looking enough for dating apps.

What are your results for social media and social circle?
I don't like social media tbh so I don't really use them
Social circle, I have mostly male friends but I do get hit up by loads of different women on the road which makes me feel uncomfortable sometimes especially being an introvert who values relationships over meaningless sex (body count of 1 from my ex gf - split up from her as she was emotionally abusive)
I got 200 matches on Tinder within 48 hours when I used it for fun but I didn't message any of them because I didn't want to lead them on since most of those girls were there for hookups.

Who used physical contact first, you or her?
We were consensually hugging/cuddling each other on a bench in a park after taking a walk together.

• +1
"Relationship Market Value" is sort of the great equalizer between the sexes.

The market is still inflated in women's favor though.
For a woman's true market value, since they favour relationships, RMV is the better way to judge her value.

• +1
We were consensually hugging/cuddling each other on a bench in a park after taking a walk together.
She's a fucked up woman then.
No wonder why dating apps are full of bottom-of-the-barrel women. Even the stacies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back