[GTFIH] MY MUM IS SITTING NEXT TO ME. SEND PICS FOR HER TO RATE.

I can artificially remove them on faceapp if you don't mind
Why only 5 psl?
And I bet most of his matches are psl 3.5 arthoes with glasses
Well. That's sort of the rule for online dating. Most of the women you match with will be 2 points below you. You can't slay stacies even at 6 PSL without something else like status or social circle or something.

Just checked without glasses using faceapp. He's definitely 5 PSL at least possibly 5.5. He'd appeal to her for sure. Darker eyebrows, longer eyelashes and maybe more leanmaxxing + a bit of filler around the zygos and lower third and upper eyelids (UEE cucks him a little) could push him past 6 PSL. Goes to show the importance of base. Those things would barely make a difference on a subhuman's face. Already gl people benefit the most from looksmaxxing imo. This guy needs to be here.
I'm not sure if statusmaxxing would work for him. He's a 6'5 baker. Not sure why many foids were sending him likes and matching with him if he isn't a PSL 6 Chad on a dating app.
I'm also not sure if he actually posted here asking to be rated before:

Download

What kinds of foids do you think he'd appeal to the most? I can definitely see special snowflake arty Beckies going for him just because he wears glasses and isn't ogre.
If he went on this forum would he mog the forum chads

Well. That's sort of the rule for online dating. Most of the women you match with will be 2 points below you. You can't slay stacies even at 6 PSL without something else like status or social circle or something.
I mean this was on Hinge and many people here say Hinge is full of unattractive women.
By 2 points do you mean normie scale or PSL scale?

She's rating them on the basis of how appealing they are to her. She isn't trying to autistically analyze their features and arrive at an objective rating like we do. O'pry and Gandy are definitely gl because they have good ratios and top tier phenos combined with striking features. But how much they appeal to women is another question entirely. @Haven for example definitely doesn't mog either of them yet he appeals to her more. I guess some normies can be more attractive to a woman than supermodels even though they look objectively worse.

Btw @Haven I got a feeling you may grow up to be a mogger as your features become more masculine.
Idk about this stuff his mom is shittier at rating for sure i get rated 9 irl but i am 7-6.5 and i dont undersunderstand why she said o pry is 3/10 nonsense

Idk about this stuff his mom is shittier at rating for sure i get rated 9 irl but i am 7-6.5 and i dont undersunderstand why she said o pry is 3/10 nonsense
I think she's rating them based on appeal and her specific preferences and whether she'd date then or not

• +1
Reactions: Haven

Who TF Is That Ugly Incel?
This Is The Only @realklay11 I Know:
699b6d7acc3b575d8811f9cf684b0c24.png

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Do me:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back