[GTFIH] MY MUM IS SITTING NEXT TO ME. SEND PICS FOR HER TO RATE.

anime profile picture

statement is invalid
Mogs
Screenshot 20211110 151709

INTJ is a mogger personality type, even gandy has this type

Is it over if I'm INFP?
Not really, INFPs tend to be more NT than INTJs, therefore, it's good to be an INFP

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Don't mock my dad's culture!!! We're not all head choppers!! ;)
no i'm encouraging him

anyone who fetishizes LINES on a canvas needs to get lynched

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane ask her to rate him:

Dude

and him:

Dude2

@Xangsane This thread is suifuel. O'Pry got rated 2/10 and Salludon 6.5/10. Those guys mog me into oblivion so it's over for me if they get rated so low.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Xangsane and Deleted member 14478
@Xangsane This thread is suifuel. O'Pry got rated 2/10 and Salludon 6.5/10. Those guys mog me into oblivion so it's over for me if they get rated so low.
Relax bro I got rated higher than O'Pry and the same as Salludon with potential to mog him( I'm 15 if that matters)

Relax bro I got rated higher than O'Pry and the same as Salludon with potential to mog him( I'm 15 if that matters)
Dude. I think she's one of the few foids who are willing to be honest. I saw this other thread where a stacy said @Preston was not ugly but she wouldn't date Indians. I mean in PSL terms, he isn't ugly but he has shit pheno. I'm beginning to think it's a complete and utter cope and she's really just thought he was deformed or something. I am a currycel too so it means I am completely FUCKED :feelswhy:.

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 14478
Dude. I think she's one of the few foids who are willing to be honest. I saw this other thread where a stacy said @Preston was not ugly but she wouldn't date Indians. I mean in PSL terms, he isn't ugly but he has shit pheno. I'm beginning to think it's a complete and utter cope and she's really just thought he was deformed or something. I am a currycel too so it means I am completely FUCKED :feelswhy:.
I'm curry too bro don´t lose hope

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
You do realise it's OP giving these ratings?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
My mum is sitting right here next to me, with Looksmax open. She is going to rate whatever picture you send on this very thread and I will reply with what she said in real-time, right here.

To clarify, she's 53, white, married to a dark-featured MENA guy, and has a preference for prettyboy masc men. My dad was indeed prettyboy masc when he met her, but now he's bearded and scruffy.
Ask me 20211108 183609

Still at work atm
But it's a chill day today unlike the usual

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
OKAY BUDDY BOYOS MUM IS BACK NOW
club image GIF

"3/10, too hard, looks like a low class chav you'd see on love island"

@Xangsane ask her to rate him:

View attachment 1400854

and him:

View attachment 1400855
Top: "2/10, ugly compared to the average indian, why the long donkey face?"
Bottom: "3/10, eyes are terrible but if he lost weight he'd be average"

Don't worry, she gave a fair bunch of people 8, 9 and 10.

I mean aren't older women more honest, generally speaking?

"7/10, looks good but plain at the same time. he looks half east asian"

Top: "6/10, good small face shape and head but eyes ruin it for me, plus he needs to tidy up"
Middle: "8/10, a bit dirty-looking but his features are proportionate and nicely chiselled"
Bottom: "9/10, nice eyes, hair, small and chiselled features"

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Haven, Michael Myers and Deleted member 14478
@USER0213 "6/10, good colouring and nice face shape, thick hair but features could be more proportionate, not very pretty but at least he makes up for his lost points in some other ways"

Ask her why she prefers small head

@Yolosweg "6/10, a bit too bulky and square but looks pretty good from the side. Clothes fit him well. Maybe if his jaw was a bit slimmer and his face had more meat, and more hair, then we're good."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
Ask her why she prefers small head
She said "features more likely to be proportionate" and "pretty men are better than men who look like hambeasts"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
She said "features more likely to be proportionate" and "pretty men are better than men who look like hambeasts"
Ask her she would prefer 5'9 stallone (chad) or ugly very tall ogre

@Xangsane btw tell her the first guy claims he gets a lot of attention from women IRL and the second one claims he can be a supermodel. Oh and the second one is already very skinny. And get her to rate:

him:

Over

and him:

Curry

and him:

Curry3

and him:
Curry4

Last edited:
ask what is better to be muscular, fat, skinny or skinnyfat
@PingPong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323

Users who are viewing this thread

Back