GTFIH Paki-Somalian Terrorist Tinder Experiment

Holy shit mogger tbh . Also how aren’t u shadow banned on tinder yet don’t u do a lot of experiments?
if this guy hasnt 20 likes at least in 24 hours in my app, they are larping and try to trick us tbh

@Sikkunt23 @Newone disappointed you didn't trust me bhai. He has tons of hot stacy matches too. Total matches around 130.
matchs.png
make a video of the whole profile

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, TheChosenChad, Copeful and 2 others
You can see the profile pic in top left.

matchs2.png

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 3526
his argument is bullshit man, does guy in OPs post look like a pitiful little loser ?

nah man, he looks like slayer steroid drug dealing rapist badboy

no woman fucks this guy because they feel pity for him, they want his high t survival genes
@Newone is he a "drug dealing rapist badboy" or high class.

@Newone is he a "drug dealing rapist badboy" or high class.
It doesn't matter if you are millionaire with drug dealing or as company manager son

Money is always the same

• JFL
Reactions: Moggy
It doesn't matter if you are millionaire with drug dealing or as company manager son

Money is always the same
I'm starting to think the turks in Germany are running around in rags if you seriously think this guy's clothes are anything special.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 6191
I'm starting to think the turks in Germany are running around in rags if you seriously think this guy's clothes are anything special.
Never said it's anything special

But he has a clock, a necklace

If he has a high class car too, he is statusmaxxed

He is nothing special lookswise if we are honest

• JFL
Never said it's anything special

But he has a clock, a necklace

If he has a high class car too, he is statusmaxxed

He is nothing special lookswise if we are honest
Are you seriously chalking up his results to his accessories. If I were to take away his watch in the last picture and give him a plain white T he would get 0 matches. The cope is through the roof, JFL.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 6191 and Copeful
Are you seriously chalking up his results to his accessories. If I were to take away his watch in the last picture and give him a plain white T he would get 0 matches. The cope is through the roof, JFL.
Dude, you don't understand me

I look at his face and see a good looking guy

But I ask myself, is this guy really that handsome that he completely cleans tinder like some model?

And then I think, nah, he isn't.

• +1
Dude, you don't understand me

I look at his face and see a good looking guy

But I ask myself, is this guy really that handsome that he completely cleans tinder like some model?

And then I think, nah, he isn't.
I'll PM you some of the matches if you want to see quality.

I'll PM you some of the matches if you want to see quality.
Maybe I underrate his face

How much PSL is he for you?

Maybe I underrate his face

How much PSL is he for you?

P/S/L isn't the best indicator for slaying. He has super high sex appeal, like top 10%.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Piss off with your illuminati cope

You think a 5'8 gook is gonna slay prime pussy in clubs because the news say China is a great nation

Faggot
The reason that attractive Asians slay less than ethnics may also be because they typically aren't represented as disadvantaged people of colour by the media and so women don't have that same outlook towards them. But you also see kpop being more popular and now even asian dudes can slay provided they have the right look. I also have an Asian friend who is super attractive to Asian women and I highly doubt many white guy would beat him there. He can get brown girls too

• +1
hes a not a bad looking guy im not surprised he did well.

• +1
As always

its no surprise that white females are wet for ethnic males

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz, TheChosenChad, ArgentineOmicron and 2 others
hes a not a bad looking guy im not surprised he did well.
To incels on this forum he is subhuman. Shows how deluded and detached from reality they are.

@Newone @Sikkunt23 I pm'ed you some of the matches, vouch on the quality.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6191 and 3 others
To incels on this forum he is subhuman. Shows how deluded and detached from reality they are.

@Newone @Sikkunt23 I pm'ed you some of the matches, vouch on the quality.
Incels on this forum heavily believe that you need to be top 99th percentile to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 6191, sytyl and 2 others
Incels on this forum heavily believe that you need to be top 99th percentile to get laid.
Majority of this forum has never been to a party, let alone a club.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Majority of this forum has never been to a party, let alone a club.
The thing is if they actually took care of themselves and got out and became NT they could. Most could probably do pretty well for themselves.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Moggy
Full beard is a HUGE halo for black men. I know too many niggas that ascended through beard.

• +1
Yeah @Moggy confirmed to me by PM. High tier matches, all white and well above average looking. You can't really get these results with almost anybody in north america in terms of match quality

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Moggy
Cope thread, gets SMV mogged by 4 PSL whites

No Tinder matches for his ethnic pheno

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah @Moggy confirmed to me by PM. High tier matches, all white and well above average looking. You can't really get these results with almost anybody in north america in terms of match quality
Scandinavia MOG's North America so hard, some of these girls are prettier than 99% of the girls on Tinder in America.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 3573 and Copeful
Only white features are attractive btw, this guy is obviously white-passing then right?

@Sikkunt23 @Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and sandcelmuttcel
Only white features are attractive btw, this guy is obviously white-passing then right?

@Sikkunt23 @Biggdink
Ever tried tinder/bumble ? Matches don’t mean anything

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Moggy

You are right, matches don’t mean anything.

But 3 PSL white incel would get more matches btw

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9072, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
@Sikkunt23 @Newone @ArabIncel

150 matches in 24 hours granted I had titnder plus and did a lot of swipes, the quality of matches was insane. This pheno mog's in Scandanavia, may try it in EE next.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Sikkunt23
@Sikkunt23 @Newone @ArabIncel

150 matches in 24 hours granted I had titnder plus and did a lot of swipes, the quality of matches was insane. This pheno mog's in Scandanavia, may try it in EE next.
Bro u have tinder plus ?, that’s not fair for comparisons lol

• JFL
Bro u have tinder plus ?, that’s not fair for comparisons lol
Yes, obviously that is how I'm spoofing to Nerdic countries.

The actual number of matches is irrelevant, it is the quality that matters. You can test the quality of women that are open to fucking/dating ethnikkk pheno's.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheChosenChad, sandcelmuttcel and Sikkunt23
matches mean you have more opportunity and are a general indicator of attractiveness ngl

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, sandcelmuttcel and Moggy
matches mean you have more opportunity and are a general indicator of attractiveness ngl
You need to match with them before you can fuck them, seriously low IQ. The more matches the more chance at least one of them will fuck you.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, sandcelmuttcel and sytyl
@Moggy sent me the pics of matches

my taste in girls is peculiar but I can say objectively that most of them were nordic staceys (which I actually don't like because they are chad/bbc only)
they would all be rated anywhere from the step below staceylite, to staceylite to stacey by users here imo

• Love it
@Moggy sent me the pics of matches

my taste in girls is peculiar but I can say objectively that most of them were nordic staceys (which I actually don't like because they are chad/bbc only)
they would all be rated anywhere from the step below staceylite, to staceylite to stacey by users here imo
Nordic stacy's belong to ethnikkks.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz, TheChosenChad, Chadelite and 4 others
Yea but no one like Somali Moslems, not even blacks. above avg white/normal black guy can fuck 2-3 out of his 10 matches, Somali-paki might only fuck 2-3 out of 200

come on man as a black pilled guy you should know Allah isn’t fair

• JFL
Yea but no one like Somali Moslems, not even blacks. above avg white/normal black guy can fuck 2-3 out of his 10 matches, Somali-paki might only fuck 2-3 out of 200

The guy in the op could prob fuck most of the matches ngl

an ugly somali isn't going to get any matches at all

can speak from personal experience from trying tinder when I was uggo and using it now

• +1

Stop coping you utter subhuman kpoop gook. It's completely over for you.

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 5634 and 4 others
This Paki-looking Somalian-looking terrorist did good on Tinder in Norway and Sweden. Incel theory btfo

@Moggy ran the experiments
He is nott fucking Somali. Maybe mixed with Pak?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Moggy
The guy in the op could prob fuck most of the matches ngl

an ugly somali isn't going to get any matches at all

can speak from personal experience from trying tinder when I was uggo and using it now
He’s gymmaxxed so yea maybe
He’s just a regular Somali without his body halo

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Stop coping you utter subhuman kpoop gook. It's completely over for you.
I’m not gook fucking pedo worshiper but yea gooks are liked more than Muslims and Indians in west

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, sytyl and Moggy
I’m not gook fucking pedo worshiper but yea gooks are liked more than Muslims and Indians in west
You are 100% a gook, the way you cope and cry when average ethnikks outslay even the best looking Asians

Asian = kiss of death

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 3526 and 6 others
He’s gymmaxxed so yea maybe
He’s just a regular Somali without his body halo
he's not somali
he mogs every somali living in north america back to mogadishu jfl

stop being a race baiter

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3526, Copeful and 1 other person
You are 100% a gook, the way you cope and cry when average ethnikks outslay even the best looking Asians

Asian = kiss of death
I would’ve killed myself if I was a gook :feelsrope:

na I don’t cope. People hate Muslims irl, even tho they mog Indians and Asians

ask @goat2x

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, sytyl and Moggy