SHIBA INU!!! Make 100k$ with 100$ , pay for your surgeries (poorcels gtfih)

if you bought it for 0.000029 then you would have 230$ rn
but maybe you bought it for less
So basically only really richfags who already lucked out on having money and then got even more lucky by putting a bunch of that ill-gotten-gains into this, would have really made any profit anyways, understandable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Screw it imma sheeba cell just invested $800. Gonna invest for two months and see where it takes me

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Baldingman1998 and Patient A
Please tag me in any financial advice you will give in the future

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Screw it imma sheeba cell just invested $800. Gonna invest for two months and see where it takes me
That’s gonna take you to zero

set a calendar reminder for 29 December and come back to this post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Baldingman1998
Too late tbh. Very high risk. It's possible to still go up but most likely it will crash

Too late tbh. Very high risk. It's possible to still go up but most likely it will crash
Damn! Should I invest in any other bitcoin? I literally thought this was a thread that was like 2 weeks ago and invested all my $800

Damn! Should I invest in any other bitcoin? I literally thought this was a thread that was like 2 weeks ago and invested all my $800
Idk :owo:. I'm Also still a noob but almost out of noob zone

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
To add.
It's speculation not investing.

Jfl @ shib.
I bought $2k worth a while ago, it was $20k couple days ago, now idk like 15k. Defo not life changing unless they seriously increase the burns

I didn't hold when I bought 100 dollars worth of shiba because I needed to buy something with crypto, how much did I get fucked?
not too much, you would have gotten like 7x max. there are other good coins rn. you dont buy the news you buy the rumor and sell at the news. right now would be great time to take profits from shiba inu i would say. but its still doing 3 to 5x from here. 2x would be conservative.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Patient A
you dont buy the news. you buy the rumor. and sell the news. shiba will still do a 2 to 5x in the next 6 months. but there are better coins rn.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
he is a nigger who doesnt

not too much, you would have gotten like 7x max. there are other good coins rn. you dont buy the news you buy the rumor and sell at the news. right now would be great time to take profits from shiba inu i would say. but its still doing 3 to 5x from here. 2x would be conservative.
U don't think the 'buzz' from shit like more people holding it and more people taking it as payment, as well as Devs somehow making large scale burns possible can get it to burn another one, or maybe even 2 zeros??

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
U don't think the 'buzz' from shit like more people holding it and more people taking it as payment, as well as Devs somehow making large scale burns possible can get it to burn another one, or maybe even 2 zeros??
nope. it has a huge market cap. and in the long term all the shitcoins are leaving the top 10 market cap anyways. shib wont stay longer up there. it will come down in the next 6 months. buy coins that are moving upwards

Jfl @ shib.
I bought $2k worth a while ago, it was $20k couple days ago, now idk like 15k. Defo not life changing unless they seriously increase the burns
why u dont take your profit man ? you only have unrealized pnl which means nothing until you cash out, this game works like you buy low, sell high, wait till gets low and repeat

nope. it has a huge market cap. and in the long term all the shitcoins are leaving the top 10 market cap anyways. shib wont stay longer up there. it will come down in the next 6 months. buy coins that are moving upwards
what should I buy now as a crypto newbie?

I have a stack of around 200 million. I'm holding until the bitter end. Don't care if I lose the money on this.

U think 5x is easy from here, that comfortably burns a zero as we are at just under 80 now, not a huge ask to then burn another like 11x ish.

I assume u believe 5x is just on momentum and hype, some signals of big burns can get to 11x.

I agree after that it's crazy especially if you check the market cap, it can only happen if strong period of consolidation around 6-7x and confirmed large scale burns, of magnitude Vitalik did

why u dont take your profit man ? you only have unrealized pnl which means nothing until you cash out, this game works like you buy low, sell high, wait till gets low and repeat
Yes I know what u mean but I don't really trade at all, never have, that's why I am so picky on stocks and only buy them when I have a crazy amount of conviction, and build my own valuation models even (did it recently for BABA jfl and managed to buy the low before Charlie Munger made his announcement JFL).

You are totally right, taking $10 profit is not to be snarled at, but I guess there is the concern u call the top wrong, and then can't get back in, so that's a way of saying I miss losing 10k of profit in hand less than I'd miss 10k I've yet to make. If it was 10m I'd think different but 10k really isn't that much.

Jfl @ shib.
Very great bet, and good gains. 10x ot 7x is massive.

My best bet, is nowhere near this. Jewels (defikingdoms is muh best bet yet), it's like 5x orso. Their APR on the tokens was massive great though, so that helped even more..

How you think about muh current crypto and (faming)-lp's portfolio? (see below pic)
I have 1/3 in base/stable-ish stuff. And 2/3 in risky-ier bets.

List

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Very great bet, and good gains. 10x ot 7x is massive.

My best bet, is nowhere near this. Jewels (defikingdoms is muh best bet yet), it's like 5x orso. Their APR on the tokens was massive great though, so that helped even more..

How you think about muh current crypto and (faming)-lp's portfolio? (see below pic)
I have 1/3 in base/stable-ish stuff. And 2/3 in risky-ier bets.

View attachment 1384292
Don't understand the second table but your base looks sensible, similar to mine except I have more xrp and xlm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Don't understand the second table but your base looks sensible, similar to mine except I have more xrp and xlm
thanks.
the "APE", is wild bets. It consist of:
- small(er) crypto's (like Luna, Mana, Jewels, Harmony, etc.); and
- it consists of staked tokens. (which are usualy 2 crypto's (both 50/50) that you are staking (locked) to a liquidity pool. One gets interest, for them. So for example "Jewel/ONE-lp token" consists of locked 50% jewel crypto and 50% One crypto.

I stake, because the recieved interest rates, sometimes very good (I only with crypto I like obviously).

If you duno what staking means:

JFL IF U DIDNT BUY THE DIP

hey @whatamIdoinwithmylyf

what if i invested the beginning of this thread like 1k in shiba how much would have i profited?

what should I buy now as a crypto newbie?
Atom, rune, dot, avax, matic, sol, luna are medium reward

btc, eth, ada are low reward

stay away from incels: Ltc, etc, bch, icp, xmr, trx, xlm, etc

xrp can do a 5-7x this bull run but risky so put a very small amount and see what happens

day trade shib and doge, safe and at the same time high reward

defi will blow up this bull run so if u believe in defi then avax and link ( i prefer link) rune, xtz and ftm are good too, gains are already done in luna, if u didnt made money with luna yet its over for u anyways. but i can still see a 3x for luna.

gamining will blow up as well, so invest equally in axie, mana and sand. axies juicy gains are gone so Id say sand and mana.

i think the bull run will run 6-8 more months. and juicy gains are yet to come. if you invest now you can make 4x to 10x honestly. in 6-8 months.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and ifyouwannabemylover
hey @whatamIdoinwithmylyf

what if i invested the beginning of this thread like 1k in shiba how much would have i profited?
8k to 10k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098