GTFO of here if you're still STUDYING

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
DED SRS THE BLACKPILL AND STUDYING DO NOT PAIR WELL

Im 19 and about to go to college next year
Student loans apart (they're lower in France like 50k€) I find myself being more and more discouraged since only looks truly matter in the end and graduating wont change the fact that I'm a fucking short, balding, ugly truecel.
Is there anyone like me on here? How are you coping tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6273 and 9 others
Cope, I study for an hour before test and I get top scores. You are just low iq

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4902, Deleted member 4044, Zygos4Life and 17 others
True tbh. I failed high school because I knew that I would never experience teen love.
I injected T, however, and I am now repeating the year and hoping to go to college in September.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4804, Chadelite and 4 others
I failed two classes in the first year of high school cause blackpill hit me hard right before my first year started.I have no motivations to study and get a high-degree well paying job, at this point I was thinking of dropping out of high school first year and being a bartender ngl fuck this gay earth

• So Sad
Reactions: Zdeweilx

When I was doing my final exams, I just wrote the daughter copypasta on all my papers and walked out after a half hour (we had to wait a half hour before we could leave).
All this because oneitis was mean to me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zdeweilx and Deleted member 1560
I don;t need to study

I passed my year on a freebie hahahah

• JFL
When I was doing my final exams, I just wrote the daughter copypasta on all my papers and walked out after a half hour (we had to wait a half hour before we could leave).
All this because oneitis was mean to me.
Sad shit man, I wish I relived my high school again after being looksmaxxed and blackpilled. My only regret :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Jfl I'm first in the class even tho I'm browsing this kind of shithole during most of my freetime
I legit am a high functionning aspie keep crying for me turbocoper
ALSO HAVING A ONEITIS SUCKS EVEN.MORE IN SCHOOL IF THE SAID BITCH IS IN YOUR CLASS DONT BE OBSESSED OVER A SINGLE FOID WHEN URE.STUDYMAXXING BOIS UVE BEEN WARNED

Legit fcked my entire schoolyear

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Jfl I'm first in the class even tho I'm browsing this kind of shithole during most of my freetime
I legit am a high functionning aspie keep crying for me turbocoper
ALSO HAVING A ONEITIS SUCKS EVEN.MORE IN SCHOOL IF THE SAID BITCH IS IN YOUR CLASS DONT BE OBSESSED OVER A SINGLE FOID WHEN URE.STUDYMAXXING BOIS UVE BEEN WARNED

Legit fcked my entire schoolyear
K

I dont even pay attention during the lessons and can get through with C's

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
I study 8 hours a day, add constant reminders of how brutal the blackpill is and that's my life in a nutshell

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Deleted member 1560
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
I paid excatly 0 for my college!

studying is by far the biggest cope of modern mankind

WSXZZS1.jpg
Redpillcomics4.jpg
Redpillcomics18.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dior, maxmendietta, Deleted member 2597 and 8 others
Idk and I also don't think online IQ tests are legit. But i am curious what my iq would be ngl
I'm 140 IQ, i studied the night before my 12th grade finals for the first time and passed with 65%+ in everything.
If you study hours before a test, we're either pretty much on the same level, or you are higher than 140.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1560
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and EverythingMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 206
Studying and the educational system in general is absolutely horrible for most men. Just sit still in a classroom, listening to some oldcel beta-cuck talking about useless bullshit. Then make an exam and get 0 reward and no value for it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Dior, Deleted member 2597 and 5 others
DED SRS THE BLACKPILL AND STUDYING DO NOT PAIR WELL

Im 19 and about to go to college next year
Student loans apart (they're lower in France like 50k€) I find myself being more and more discouraged since only looks truly matter in the end and graduating wont change the fact that I'm a fucking short, balding, ugly truecel.
Is there anyone like me on here? How are you coping tbh
thats why Im going to military school, free everything and afer graduation signing a contract for 10 years, theres already a shortage in my countrys army so I dont think it will be hard to get in or stay in

• +1
Reactions: Saturn and Zdeweilx
Listen to your intuition then. It is indeed worthless if you're small and short and ugly.
We gain the most happiness by rotting and fleeing into virtual worlds I guess, that's what I did in my teens and I was happier than I am now.

Listen to your intuition then. It is indeed worthless if you're small and short and ugly.
We gain the most happiness by rotting and fleeing into virtual worlds I guess, that's what I did in my teens and I was happier than I am now.
works when ure a teen but as an oldcel itll catch up to you and once that happens all thatll be left to you will be to rope

• +1
works when ure a teen but as an oldcel itll catch up to you and once that happens all thatll be left to you will be to rope
Ask yourself if you have fixable or unfixable flaws.
I'll looksmax till I'm like 25 and if I'm still a subhuman by then, I'll accept the LDAR lifestyle.
Living in the real world as an ugly and short and small guy is so horrible, it sucks the energy out of me.
Isolation is my solution for me personally. It's my key to some extent of happiness.
Currently I'm working and seeing my short feminine frame with female hands and wrists is horrible. I compare myself to other guys and I'm inferior to everyone. I can't wait to rot inside my room again.

If fixable, try to study because it's statusmaxing and sometimes moneymaxing. That combined with looksmaxing can make you a Chas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and Zdeweilx
Ask yourself if you have fixable or unfixable flaws.
I'll looksmax till I'm like 25 and if I'm still a subhuman by then, I'll accept the LDAR lifestyle.
Living in the real world as an ugly and short and small guy is so horrible, it sucks the energy out of me.
Isolation is my solution for me personally. It's my key to some extent of happiness.
Currently I'm working and seeing my short feminine frame with female hands and wrists is horrible. I compare myself to other guys and I'm inferior to everyone. I can't wait to rot inside my room again.
If you still got some room for further looksmaxxes then youre lucky and I envy you.

My fixable failos are a recessed chin, chubby cheeks, receding hairline and UEE.

Even if I fix all of the above I'd still be considered as below average by most girls

My unfixable failos are a slightly longer midface than average (1.02), a low FHWR (1.65 JFL), manlet height, manlet frame, wimp skull. Also I'm the opposite of NT since I was diagnosed aspie/high functioning autist prolly why I'm good at school and unable to connect with anyone.

Theres no hope fuck this gay earth and the entire universe while I'm at it. I hope the all mighty coronavirus thing will wipe out humanity.

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
pick your poison

it's over when you are an oldcel regardless, just be grateful that you can wagie 8 hours a day with your very special paper degree while being treated as literally invisible by women as your skin decays in some "executive" role while primes are out there twerking around on 20 y/o chads and all you can do is watch the show like some sort of creepy obscure background character, r-i-i-ight?

all that matters is bones uniroinically, if you're sub 6ft there is literally no path for raw pleasure now or in the future - and without that, life is nothing more than a painful delusion.

strange-game__w_640__ssl_1.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 39
jfl how old even are you? idk if you've seen the real shit till now.

• Hmm...
jfl how old even are you? idk if you've seen the real shit till now.
18 I am pursuing btech engineering just like every normie in india

18 I am pursuing btech engineering just like every normie in india
tf lol u looked like u were in class 8, see u at JEE then.

• JFL
tf lol u looked like u were in class 8, see u at JEE then.
I didn't do JEE, I did EAMCET and I already started my 1st year lol

• Woah
Reactions: sloopnoob
I passed all courses last semester that includes the hardest one of my major and last semester was the time I open this forum the most. It depends on you actually, but for me visiting this forum remind me to at least take care of myself, and my life thus makes me motivated. It's how you manage the time as well for example, near exam time of course you need to studymax instead of staying in this forum.

typical coping mechanism for an asian studycel subhuman

• +1
Computer engineering
Shut the fuck up then.
Computer science isn't about iq dumb ass, you need practice to take good results.

• Hmm...
B7F29AD1 299E 4ACB 850B 474E503914C0

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1560
Shut the fuck up then.
Computer science isn't about iq dumb ass, you need practice to take good results.
you can't write your own codes with just practice lol.

you can't write your own codes with just practice lol.
i'm not saying "even if you are stupid you can do it with practice".
i'm saying you need practice. it's not a major like "1 hour before exam".
or maybe you are in a really shitty college, i dunno.

• Hmm...
education is life read 8 hours a day

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
With anki you can rot and get good grades

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Arkantos
Never failed a class, and got high grades.

• +1
ik, med school and this website is not compatible, i need to gtfo for good

• +1