Guess my shoulder width. (Gym maxxed Somali)

3 inches.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, ottomancel, SomaliMax and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
3 inches.
Respond to my thread u coward. U do not have a mr olympia tier bideltoid

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Respond to my thread u coward. U do not have a mr olympia tier bideltoid
I just noticed the image looks way too up close making me look fat. Here is a pic I took when I was way leaner. I was dyel here in this pic too yet mogged due to my proportions and frame

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Is this bone to bone or from delt to delt?

another subhuman framelet trying to fraud his frame by showing his lats. Take a normal picture faggot

• JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc and SomaliMax
I just noticed the image looks way too up close making me look fat. Here is a pic I took when I was way leaner. I was dyel here in this pic too yet mogged due to my proportions and frame

Mogger frame

another subhuman framelet trying to fraud his frame by showing his lats. Take a normal picture faggot
Yeh pic came out shit I randomly took it. Here is me in the gym this was when I was dyel but shows off my frame more

Yeh pic came out shit I randomly took it. Here is me in the gym this was when I was dyel but shows off my frame more

That's a very good chest width you have above average frame you only need to work on your shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax
That's a very good chest width you have above average frame you only need to work on your shoulders.
My shoulders already have good shape to it. Do u think shoulders can be too big?