Guess the user (medium)

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
šŸ¤¢ reactor

no forum friends, widely disliked

IQ= 115 midwit, wrote some good but useless aesthetics posts, hypothetical surgeries, ratios ect

obnoxious looking female avatar

@Makhachev @JudgeandJury @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, cutie_pie, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
the one who stole christmas

115 iq is high its not a midwit

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
my guess is @ranieran but idk tbh

@subhuman incel

ah didnt read first pirst ye its subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I will reveal tommorow unless someone guess

does his name rhyme with jimmybutler

himmybutler starts with h and rhymes with jimmybutler fk off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and incel194012940
himmybutler starts with h and rhymes with jimmybutler fk off
I donā€™t recognize that user sorry yes itā€™s a compound word username like himmy butler two words

who the fuck is that
a sort of vaguely unpleasant feeling, like ur gonna have diarrhea in 2 hr and your stomach churns a little bit and you hear a fizzing sound

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
a sort of vaguely unpleasant feeling, like ur gonna have diarrhea in 2 hr and your stomach churns a little bit and you hear a fizzing sound
vodka?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Yes it is, silly. I tested at 130 on Mensa online test. I'm smart, but hardly a genius.

are you implying 130 on that is a high score?

i got 144 on WAIS IV (the most widely used iq test in psychiatric institutions and actually relevant, unlike 30 nearly identical matrices everyone is already familiar with before "taking the test" online) and I'm hardly even smart. I get brutally owned by people on a weekly basis, and it can't really be attributed to anything except my intelligence.

I'll assume you never really accomplished anything in school/competitions when it's really telling of your intelligence (so between the ages of 7 and 14). from my experience, no one who is around that 2 SD+ mark can say they did. they still really think they are smart, though, funny.

are you implying 130 on that is a high score?

i got 144 on WAIS IV (the most widely used iq test in psychiatric institutions and actually relevant, unlike 30 nearly identical matrices everyone is already familiar with before "taking the test" online) and I'm hardly even smart. I get brutally owned by people on a weekly basis, and it can't really be attributed to anything except my intelligence.

I'll assume you never really accomplished anything in school/competitions when it's really telling of your intelligence (so between the ages of 7 and 14). from my experience, no one who is around that 2 SD+ mark can say they did. they still really think they are smart, though, funny.
Nobody cares just stfu and leave the forum like you was supposed to

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
Nobody cares just stfu and leave the forum like you was supposed to

quite an L, isn't it

wish i was a 6ft 5 manlet or a 7.9x5.9 x dicklet too

looked like you knew my post history better than myself for a moment. my bad, i guess
Yeah.. I'm definitely not scrolling through that shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Yeah.. I'm definitely not scrolling through that shit

you're also definitely agreeing i brutally iqmog you, a 130+ iq guy, by making posts like this one

you're also definitely agreeing i brutally iqmog you, a 130+ iq guy, by making posts like this one
Idk what your IQ is and I really don't care either. Maybe that's why my posts are so short or low effort. I'm high too btw.

Ok whatever I'm at least 120 IQ confirmed by NUMEROUS online tests + being top student in elementary, but refute all that if you want. I'm not trying to have a dick measuring contest.

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus
Shut up you jawless šŸ¤”

Ok whatever I'm at least 120 IQ confirmed by NUMEROUS online tests + being top student in elementary, but refute all that if you want. I'm not trying to have a dick measuring contest.
Speaking of online tests, mine is 133 according to Mensa Norway.

Reminder that OP has written in the past that limb lengthening isn't that painful because they thought it's the same as if a leg is broken (not lengthened lmao),

... and yet has the audacity to call users who've made high IQ, high quality threads midwits

laugh-serious.gif

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22124