GUYS...GUYS GTFIH, OH MY GOD I CANT MAKE THIS UP ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
THIS IS THE INCEL GUY WITH CHILDREN??????

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL,

TELL ME, fitting behavior from someone who preys on his kids and abuses them online dont u think :think:

what a shame, true definition of an incel

@TsarTsar444 @Shrek2OnDvD @Warlow @Tony @sandcelmuttcel @Zeta ascended @looksmaxxer234 @Jagged0 @Frank Jack @Ethereal @masaka @.๐Ÿ‘ฝ. @RetardSubhuman @Blackeycel @fras @PrinceLuenLeoncur @maxxedfalloutdweller @lebanegro @Blackmannnns @DharkDC @noodlelover @JosephGarrot123 @Amexmaxx @SubhumanCurrycel @Adriana Lima

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5802, Shrek2OnDvD and 12 others
@RealLooksmaxxer it's okay, we're going to lock you up soon pedo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, RetardSubhuman and Jagged0
You a grown ass man talking like that lmao @RealLooksmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5802 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, RetardSubhuman, Jagged0 and 1 other person
i stand by everything i said and that goes for all you bird boned twink framed niggers on this forum tbqh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and .๐Ÿ‘ฝ.
i stand by everything i said and that goes for all you bird boned twink framed niggers on this forum tbqh
shut the fuck up, you pedophile

you're getting destroyed by copemore in your thread

and keep coming to my threads slave :lul: (y)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Shrek2OnDvD, .๐Ÿ‘ฝ. and 2 others
You are hiding a child, let that boy come home!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Shrek2OnDvD, lebanegro and 3 others
You are hiding a child, let that boy come home!
id turn you into my sissy boi cuck faggot slave worshipping his white massa, swalling his shit faster than his cum but definitely swalling them both. you are literally beneath me in every meaning of the word. and you know it. YOU LOVE IT. you can't get enough of being humiliated and dominated by someone who you literally worship. you may be a demi god but i am a FUCKING TITAN. you came from balls. you were directly created from the semen i decided to spill into the bag of shit that my pet dog took when i took him out on a fucking walk. you are a combination of literaly shit and a TITAN'S semen. you think that makes you a demi god, but shit that is really nice shit is still JUST SHIT. you are coping when you call yourself a demi god. YOU KNOW that you are nothing to me besides another sex toy i will cum inside of, break with my huge titanium elephant cock, cum inside of, forget (or rather neglect) to wash and cleanse, and then toss aside when i get bored of you. AND YOU LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT YOU CUCK FAGGOT. it gets you so turned on to be dominated by your known superior.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
THIS IS THE INCEL GUY WITH CHILDREN??????

View attachment 1407378

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL,

TELL ME, fitting behavior from someone who preys on his kids and abuses them online dont u think :think:

funniest shit ive seen all day

@TsarTsar444 @Shrek2OnDvD @Warlow @Tony @sandcelmuttcel @Zeta ascended @looksmaxxer234 @Jagged0 @Frank Jack @Ethereal @masaka @.๐Ÿ‘ฝ. @RetardSubhuman @Blackeycel @fras @PrinceLuenLeoncur @maxxedfalloutdweller @lebanegro @Blackmannnns @DharkDC @noodlelover @JosephGarrot123 @Amexmaxx @SubhumanCurrycel @Adriana Lima
Big Mouth Lol GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and MrGlutton

LOOOL

@Frank Jack download it be4 he deletes it

I GOT IT :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5802, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
mirin having children

@RealLooksmaxxer and @kjsbdfiusdf must be great fathers

• JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
id turn you into my sissy boi cuck faggot slave worshipping his white massa, swalling his shit faster than his cum but definitely swalling them both. you are literally beneath me in every meaning of the word. and you know it. YOU LOVE IT. you can't get enough of being humiliated and dominated by someone who you literally worship. you may be a demi god but i am a FUCKING TITAN. you came from balls. you were directly created from the semen i decided to spill into the bag of shit that my pet dog took when i took him out on a fucking walk. you are a combination of literaly shit and a TITAN'S semen. you think that makes you a demi god, but shit that is really nice shit is still JUST SHIT. you are coping when you call yourself a demi god. YOU KNOW that you are nothing to me besides another sex toy i will cum inside of, break with my huge titanium elephant cock, cum inside of, forget (or rather neglect) to wash and cleanse, and then toss aside when i get bored of you. AND YOU LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT YOU CUCK FAGGOT. it gets you so turned on to be dominated by your known superior.
NOT a single word read u pedophile

plus you sound retarded :lul::lul::lul: you deepened your voice on purpose

can't take you seriously anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Shrek2OnDvD, lebanegro and 2 others
LOOOL

@Frank Jack download it be4 he deletes it

I GOT IT :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Cage at that subhuman. I donโ€™t know whatโ€™s funnier his failed attempt at roasting you or him trying to make his voice deep

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Looks234, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
NOT a single word read u pedophile

plus you sound retarded :lul::lul::lul: you deepened your voice on purpose

can't take you seriously anymore
Huge compliment you think I need to deepen my voice screenshotted

MMake a thread about it go

oh my god

this shit is probably the funniest thing ive ever seen :ROFLMAO:

@RetardSubhuman @looksmaxxer234 @Shrek2OnDvD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Looks234, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
oh my god

this shit is probably the funniest thing ive ever seen :ROFLMAO:

@RetardSubhuman @looksmaxxer234 @Shrek2OnDvD
if its so funny make a thread with my vocaroo expose me go go

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Shrek2OnDvD and RetardSubhuman
funny as fuck LOL

@RealLooksmaxxer when you stop, i stop

remember this. you have two kids I want you to properly parent them :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Shrek2OnDvD and RetardSubhuman
:Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
1588075063112 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Looks234, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Shrek2OnDvD, CopeMoreCumskins. and 2 others
Huge compliment you think I need to deepen my voice screenshotted

MMake a thread about it go
You're an Autistic faggot I buck broke you cumskin. Your voice wasn't deep in the first vocaro. You're using a voice changer LMAO. Glutton can confirm. I own your gay asshole

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5802, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Shrek2OnDvD and lebanegro
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Shrek2OnDvD and Looks234
Funniest thread of the month already
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and MrGlutton
This is one of the best threads I saw on here
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv