Guys, unless you are physically altering your face, you are not Looksmaxing

Lumbersexual

Lumbersexual

Platinum
Seriously, wtf is with these threads, rate my looksmax, and the dude figured out he should shower and shave his dirt stache?

Getting a hair cut is not Looksmaxing. Neither is showering, changing your facial hair, getting colored contacts, Mewing (because it doesn't even fucking do anything), tanning, dying your eye brows, etc, etc.

Unless you are altering the physical shape of your face, you are not Looksmaxing. Shit fillers are even still barely looksmaxing but at least they significantly change your face. Surgery is Looksmaxing.

Fuck off with your muh looksmax when all you did was style your hair different and take acne medication.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Autist
I agree for the most part. But, there are very effective non-surgical looksmaxes
  1. Leanmaxxing
  2. Roiding
  3. Peptidemaxxing
  4. Hair/eyebrow/beard transplants (sort of surgery I guess)
  5. Tanmaxxing

And most important of all, confidence

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, kobecel, mojopin and 3 others
Who the fuck are you to decide nigger

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome, kirbyparks and 1 other person
Who the fuck are you to decide nigger
Umm, because you will still look the fucking same as before. I have yet to see a single person that "looksmaxed" without getting something structurally altered that actually improved to any significant degree.
Except for hair if they were bald. That is one exception. But only if they were bald, not if they just changed their haircut.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Umm, because you will still look the fucking same as before. I have yet to see a single person that "looksmaxed" without getting something structurally altered that actually improved to any significant degree.
Except for hair if they were bald. That is one exception. But only if they were bald, not if they just changed their haircut.

Cut bf, tan, grow out hair, minoxidil on eyebrows and groom them, skinmax, this is the result. This is atleast +2 psl points. I actually look like I have life in me now.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, mojopin, Deleted member 656 and 3 others
are you frauding your jaw lol
Nope. It’s the same in the before and after, just less chubby cheeks makes it look bigger. Also your jaw is always gonna look bigger in a 3/4

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Nope. It’s the same in the before and after, just less chubby cheeks makes it look bigger. Also your jaw is always gonna look bigger in a 3/4
Not a legitimate 3/4s?

How much time between photos? It looks like you aged 2 or 3 years. Great job nevertheless
First one was summer 2018 and the other two are this week

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
yeah, a guy with hair like Doc Brown and is 300lbs can't do anything apart from get plastic surgery :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Arkantos, Extra Chromosome and 3 others
2 points? Not a chance. You looked average before and you look better than average now, but you didn't go from average to amazing. With a rhino and maybe a lip lift you could go up 2 points from your before though.
yeah, a guy with hair like Doc Brown and is 300lbs can't do anything apart from get plastic surgery :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
300 lbs and you're going to need skin reduction surgery and probably gastric, so ya, you need surgery.

The only legit looksmaxing options are:
  1. getting lean if you're fat, but have a good facial bone structure underneath
  2. Mewing if you're still in puberty

You call yourself a looksmaxer but you're not taking 10 showers a day?

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and kobecel