“Gym is pointless”

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Really? Then why the most desirable males among all animals are the biggest and the strongest ones? You think human females aren’t programmed to seek the biggest and strongest male as well? Yeah right.

“but I’m short so it’s pointless” if you put on 30 quality pounds of muscle as a 5’7 guy you would already be bigger than most 5’11 guys are. Girls would choose a 5’7 guy with a 10/10 physique any day over a 5’11 skinny fat (the majority of guys).

“I’m an ectomorph.” If you haven’t been eating and lifting for at least 2 consistent years then you can’t know precisely which body type you are. You could be a mesomorph who’s simply malnourished with suboptimal conditions for muscle growth. That was the case with me.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, AscendingHero, TheRealist and 32 others
the ask was didn't

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6892, IdiAmin and 17 others
It’s the most pathetic thing I’ve ever heard it’s a loser philosophy. Good post OP I hate when I hear anything like this

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 10987, metagross and 7 others
not again,
it's still all about bones all the time, not about muscles.
it applies to the face, it also applies to the skelet

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigBoy, Mr.cope and 5 others
“but I’m short so it’s pointless” if you put on 30 quality pounds of muscle as a 5’7 guy you would already be bigger than most 5’11 guys are. Girls would choose a 5’7 guy with a 10/10 physique any day over a 5’11 skinny fat (the majority of guys).
Why would girls bother with a short jacked guy or a 5'11 skinnyfat when they have a sea of options

they would just fuck the 6'1 fit tinder guy lmao

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, metagross, mewcoper and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 11479 and 8 others
Why would girls bother with a short jacked guy or a 5'11 skinnyfat when they have a sea of options

they would just fuck the 6'1 fit tinder guy lmao
That’s true, but 6’1s are often taken.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
not again,
it's still all about bones all the time, not about muscles.
it applies to the face, it also applies to the skelet
It’s not all about anything. Variables and factors exists. You really don’t think if everything about you was the same and you gained 30 pounds of muscles women wouldn’t like you more?

come on bruh

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 11748 and 1 other person
keep working out meanwhile pretty boy eboy twink fucks ur oneitis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, A23ghskung, mewcoper and 8 others
Lol no 5'7 males on .me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, mewcoper, hairyballscel and 1 other person
This forum has a lot of low IQ individuals who think only the most important thing (face) matters. "No face is more important hence you shouldn't lift!!!"

• +1
Reactions: Zradrad, one job away, Deleted member 6512 and 5 others
This forum has a lot of low IQ individuals who think only the most important thing (face) matters. "No face is more important hence you shouldn't lift!!!"
And that's why they n very change. Surgery is cope b cause they are afraid if rejection.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and .*my*.
And that's why they n very change. Surgery is cope b cause they are afraid if rejection.
95% here are capable of getting an average girl and up without surgery.

• +1
Reactions: ChangeOfHeart
hahaha only incels say that

It’s like saying only a quarterback matters and no other position.

They need to get off looksmax and read a science book.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Really? Then why the most desirable males among all animals are the biggest and the strongest ones? You think human females aren’t programmed to seek the biggest and strongest male as well? Yeah right.

“I’m an ectomorph.” If you haven’t been eating and lifting for at least 2 consistent years then you can’t know precisely which body type you are. You could be a mesomorph who’s simply malnourished with suboptimal conditions for muscle growth. That was the case with me.
I mean if your bone structure is shit (like mine tbh) it is kind of pointless from the standpoint that you will look small no matter what. Frame determines everything unless you have David laid type genetics and blast Tren. Lol

See

Attachments

• F99124F2-5505-48A1-BC47-AFEAF8510BA4.jpeg
    F99124F2-5505-48A1-BC47-AFEAF8510BA4.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 168
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
this is true and all (to a certain degree) but big in that context means

pEWhCK21MdsIv6PWcgCbndLHW9sAz1P5OxLoWmMeNBkAsjTrmzRawGhKgqdoZIXPRjfG06SoKSYHxqa2Q4X_mSJ3byF4wlzAkhvERKvD4450TnR2JsNCTb9a2eOMSi1tVmbmTjNHrwbmg55LQc2VtcGpp_Y_JeUkSlK0VUbAnJnr4HMJUSRGWf-Yuf53tg

not this

TL44icK.jpg

even untrained tatum mogs (and im not even talking about the face)

so even i wouldnt say gymceling isnt pointless you have to put things into perspective (face is more important, natural frame is very important etc)

you also have to keep in mind that the gymcel meme is a response to fitness forums were people believe that an ugly gymcel has a higher smv then an untrained jordan barett simply bc his biceps is bigger, so ofc people might went a bit too far. but they didnt start the fire

personally i think working out is legit but people should be aware of its limitation and dont get deluded about it.

tatum gymmaxxed looks like a slayer, the guy below wont. was is it really worth the effort for the guy below then? or should he rather just went 2 times per week and should have used the rest of his time to research hairloss drugs or work on his career?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zradrad, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
gym = cope.
are mainly laizy fuckers.

Gym is generally not cope.
for a few truecels, gym is cope

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 6512
gym = cope.
are mainly laizy fuckers.

Gym is generally not cope.
for a few truecels, gym is cope
Keep crying for my low tier prettyboy collagenmaxxed face. All i need to do is stay lean to be attractive.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
A big ass upper chest, better delts and a wide ass back would make you look good. It’s worth it. Besides, you don’t have a choice. Make the best of what you got.

No gym for your face though. If you have an ugly face and get bigger, youre going to look like a rapist to wahmen.

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, hairyballscel and .*my*.
don't buy into these copes that height, frame and body don't matter.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and .*my*.
don't buy into these copes that height, frame and body don't matter.
aesthetic body will always give you sex appeal to women, does not mean that you should gym cope and roid but you have no reason not to gymmaxx for at least 2 years

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist, mogstar, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Fit and ugly > untrained and ugly. Anyone who says gym is cope has already failed.

• +1
Reactions: Zradrad, mogstar, tyronelite and 5 others
fgts on .me want to appeal to both men and woman, that's why they are scared of gymmaxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 3323, hairyballscel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, hairyballscel and .*my*.
Absolutely not.

I've been rejected by landwhales multiple times.
If by multiple times you mean 1 or 2 then that means nothing. To get an idea what your real appeal is to women you need to have average communication skills (hopefully you already have that) and talk to about 50 girls and see how they react.

50 isn’t a lot. It’s 10 girls every weekend for 5 weeks.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Legendarywristcel
Not entirely untrue. If youve got a sub 6 face, its better to stay lean rather than wasting time lifting heavy objects like a fkin ape.

If by multiple times you mean 1 or 2 then that means nothing. To get an idea what your real appeal is to women you need to have average communication skills (hopefully you already have that) and talk to about 50 girls and see how they react.

50 isn’t a lot. It’s 10 girls every weekend for 5 weeks.
Just get rejected by subhuman foids every week bro. Will do wonders for your self esteem.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zradrad, hairyballscel and Legendarywristcel
Fit and ugly > untrained and ugly. Anyone who says gym is cope has already failed.
Depends on what your objective is. Most guys go to the gym to get laid and hence it is cope for most of them. If they knew theyd still be incels, they would not waste their limited time and effort.

Depends on what your objective is. Most guys go to the gym to get laid and hence it is cope for most of them. If they knew theyd still be incels, they would not waste their limited time and effort.
True. If they’re a decent height, they will at least gain respect from men.

I strongly believe you have to be REALLY ugly to not get laid. You won’t be pulling anything outstanding, obviously, but social skills can get you laid.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
True. If they’re a decent height, they will at least gain respect from men.

I strongly believe you have to be REALLY ugly to not get laid. You won’t be pulling anything outstanding, obviously, but social skills can get you laid.
@Colvin76 you smug fuck, you are probably genuinely autistic. No disrespect. If you have autism and below average, it’s game over.

@Colvin76 you smug fuck, you are probably genuinely autistic. No disrespect. If you have autism and below average, it’s game over.
I am autistic. I've literally been professionally diagnosed multiple times since age 3-4. I'm also ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551
I am autistic. I've literally been professionally diagnosed multiple times since age 3-4. I'm also ugly.
There you go. No hate, though.

• +1
Just get rejected by subhuman foids every week bro. Will do wonders for your self esteem.
Life is tough man. It’s better than never experiencing the blessing of having a good wife though. And that’s the only way you’re going to find your wife, by opening your mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Legendarywristcel
Nope. I’ve seen it myself at uni. Not a Stacey or Becky or whatever, but can get laid.
Maybe with whales but even then it is unlikely.

Life is tough man. It’s better than never experiencing the blessing of having a good wife though. And that’s the only way you’re going to find your wife, by opening your mouth.
Well iam socially autistic, so only way i can get a foid is dating apps but i dont get matches.

Do what you can.

• Hmm...
Based my 5'4" ricecel friend got buff and he dated a becky italian girl

Well iam socially autistic, so only way i can get a foid is dating apps but i dont get matches.
You’re just awkward and don’t practice enough. Now you could be autistic, that definitely could be the case, but what does it change? really? It’s still the same, just more difficult. Meet new people and be more comfortable talking to people.