• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Kade, Deleted member 1849 and 7 others
Why even bother with autists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789, Kade, Deleted member 4416 and 7 others
Gym is legit. Today I saw a chad jogging by me irl and his body haloed him so far beyond this realm of existence it was insane.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 1849, Stingray and 11 others
"Just be white bro"
"It's over for ethnics in 2020"

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Kingkellz, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
GYm is great 95% of people will just never go hard enough at the gym for it to do anything. I wasted two years in the gym going everyday for 1 hour and a half going on my phone and shit. past 6 months I go all out, Doing everything I possibly can to grow and That's when I started to see changes. In my gym I go to only about 8 dudes actually look good, the rest just mess around. you need to push so hard to grow, (for most people at least)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Morpheus, CrazyFitLover and 2 others
dude looks that that graphic that gambling website made a week or so ago
26868676-0-image-a-51_1586182233068.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, didntreadlol, PenileFacialSurgery and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6965 and eyearea
In a few yrs he will be fucking Silicon Valley Stacies in his drop-top lambo while you rot with your genetically capped IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kade, Entschuldigung and PenileFacialSurgery
In a few yrs he will be fucking Silicon Valley Stacies in his drop-top lambo while you rot with your genetically capped IQ
D316744316bcbf9babbabe2c0aa7b364

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Kingkellz and Danish_Retard
Gym is cope unless u juice u moron

and face is always the king

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824, Vitruvian and Danish_Retard
Just lol if you think muscles will help you with women or garnering respect from other men, this is the ideal body!
CBFF64F0 C472 4368 B9D9 7818BB68D021

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6824, Deleted member 6965 and 9 others
Gymceling only kinda benefits high tier normies and above type of men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
gym, is one of the few things a man can do, to ascend.
Most dudes will asend decently, with 10% range bodyfat and good muscles.

Thetype of musles like Brad Pitt had in that Fight Club movie.

Here an example of % popular body types where with female:
ideal-male-body-slides-tyler-durden-brad-pitt-small.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Gymceling only kinda benefits high tier normies and above type of men.
I keep seeing these stupid arguments over and over again

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 6272, Deleted member 1849 and 5 others
Gymcel is cope if youre sub 6 psl
U dumb bro? Literally fucking chestbrah, chestbrah got 99+ likes on tinder toronto in 4.5 hours by body halo
gym, is one of the few things a man can do, to ascend.
Most dudes will asend decently, with 10% range bodyfat and good muscles.

Thetype of musles like Brad Pitt had in that Fight Club movie.

Here an example of % popular body types where with female:
ideal-male-body-slides-tyler-durden-brad-pitt-small.jpg
I call bullshit, niggas like that would clean up tinder, the last one i mean

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kade, MentalistKebab, Kingkellz and 2 others
Gym is cope. My greycel body mogs 99% of this forum and it's a bunch of copium.

I got a 0.06% match rate on Tinder with "body halo". 6000+ swipes and a handful of matches, even after superliking 30 300lb+ landwhales. My bideltoid is 23 inches and my biacromial width is 18 inches. I got visible abs and under 10% bf from 18 months of training. I will attach the pics I used. It's over tbh. I can't take how over it is. Why I wasted 18 months gymcelling 3x a week

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
dude looks that that graphic that gambling website made a week or so ago
26868676-0-image-a-51_1586182233068.jpg
Its legit son.
Humans weren't designed to sit at a fucking chair 24/7 JFL.
Brother whats ur bf% range? I remember you said you had 1 24 inch fucking bideltoid im jealous.

Its legit son.

Brother whats ur bf% range? I remember you said you had 1 24 inch fucking bideltoid im jealous.
you'd think people in wheelchairs would look like that if it was legit

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SubhumanCurrycel
you'd think people in wheelchairs would look like that if it was legit
Did you see stephen hawking decensions especially the bones in his face after ALS?
I know its an exaggeration but the human form will inventively deteriorate the more sedentary we get.

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
Gym will always be a halo, provided your face/height/frame are all average at least. Only manlets, framelets and those with deformed faces will look retarded when they start gymcelling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 1849 and SubhumanCurrycel
Did you see stephen hawking decensions especially the bones in his face after ALS?
I know its an exaggeration but the human form will inventively deteriorate the more sedentary we get.
well yeah, but that's because he had ALS haha, not trying to say sitting in a chair all day is healthy or anything but that future gamer thing is 100% fantasy

• +1
well yeah, but that's because he had ALS haha, not trying to say sitting in a chair all day is healthy or anything but that future gamer thing is 100% fantasy
Yea its a reactionary article meant to grab attention and it worked JFL.
Gym will always be a halo, provided your face/height/frame are all average at least. Only manlets, framelets and those with deformed faces will look retarded when they start gymcelling.
This a 7/10 can go to a 9/10 with gym (good height/frame + decent face)
Whereas a 2/10 (Bad face + height/frame) gymceled will only become a slightly more autistic looking 2/10

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie

I got a 0.06% match rate on Tinder with "body halo". 6000+ swipes and a handful of matches, even after superliking 30 300lb+ landwhales. My bideltoid is 23 inches and my biacromial width is 18 inches. I got visible abs and under 10% bf from 18 months of training. I will attach the pics I used. It's over tbh. I can't take how over it is. Why I wasted 18 months gymcelling 3x a week
18 months of gymcelling and you think MOG this entire forum, back to lurking retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, curryslayerordeath, forwardgrowth and 4 others
Having just little bit of muscle and definition can give you huge halo + having low body fat ofc.You don't need to have some bodybuilder frame it's ugly asf too, but If you are that lazy and weak to do some push ups home,u srsly should not be here posting.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Its legit son.

18 months of gymcelling and you think MOG this entire forum, back to lurking retard.

lol I will attach some pics. Mogging this whole forum is an exaggeration but I have extremely good insertions. As I said, 23.5 inch bideltoid and a shoulder-waist ratio over 2.

Attachments

• 20200406_232052 (1).jpg
    20200406_232052 (1).jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 327
  • 20200406_233235 (1).jpg
    20200406_233235 (1).jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 335
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Entschuldigung, Moggy and 1 other person
Btw this is the "body halo" I got from Tinder.

Around 10%. Hang on I will attach some m

lol I will attach some pics. Mogging this whole forum is an exaggeration but I have extremely good insertions. As I said, 23.5 inch bideltoid and a shoulder-waist ratio over 2.
Fuck dude thats legit.
How old are you brother?

"Just be white bro"
"It's over for ethnics in 2020"
insane that you'r here bro.
23.5 inch bideltoid while @Tellem--t is 24 and looks like a monster compared to u jfl tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Fuck dude thats legit.
How old are you brother?

20, training consistently 3x a week.

Irl I have gotten a ton of iois but it has never led anywhere. It makes some difference but it shouldn't be an end-all fix like some copers here claim. If your face is 5+ PSL then yes you'll probably slay hard but if your face is average - below average it really won't make a difference. People with a bad base will just go from "ugly guy" to "ugly guy with a good body".

• +1
Gym will never be cope. At the very worst and I mean thats if youre super ugly it will give you +0.5 psl. For most people it will be at easily a 1 or 2 psl boost depending on the rest of their body and face. Not only that, but going to the gym will make your life better outside dating and all that too. You can never go wrong with working out well.

23.5 inch bideltoid while @Tellem--t is 24 and looks like a monster compared to u jfl tbh ngl

It's just the angle the photos are taken at. I will get proof with a photo and measuring tape today. @Tellem--t does indeed have a monstrous frame but I think the difference is that he has a longer biacromial width so his shoulders appear even broader. His delts and tris aren't as well-developed yet but it means he has the potential to expand his bideltoid length even more. Anyone can add an inch or 2 to their bideltoid length but biacromial width is determined purely from the bone structure as I understand.

Why am I not surprised a forum full of incels thinks gym is cope. Just lmao.
Half the sluts I've banged have legit commented on my body or during sex have let out a 'ohhhhhhhh your muscles' and my body is nothing impressive.

But sure, keep on masturbating over a LF3 you'll never get instead of taking the time to lift weights.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Htobrother and Kingkellz

Where are you location wise? You're at least 2psl better looking than I am and I'm not white but my match rate is 5%, there's no way yours is .06% unless you mean the decimal is .06

Shit chest insertion tbh

But yeah body does halo, you dont need to be jacked, just lean with muscle definition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Shit chest insertion tbh

But yeah body does halo, you dont need to be jacked, just lean with muscle definition

Yes, chest is lagging but I'm hoping it will fill out after a couple more years of training. I also started barbell benching a few weeks back for the first time, so hoping that makes a tangible difference. Up until that point I was using dumbbells for flat bench, incline and flys. I'm going to start benching 2x a week from now on and really ramp up the accessory work to see if it makes a difference...

I agree with you that body can halo but the biggest gains in terms of raw slaying boost will come from high tier normies. The biggest beneficiaries in raw PSL gains and aesthetics will most likely be chadlites and chads. As you go down the PSL scale, there are diminishing returns to the body halo imo. An incel will have a much smaller boost while a trucel will have little to no body halo at all...

• Love it
Reactions: Effortless
Yes, chest is lagging but I'm hoping it will fill out after a couple more years of training. I also started barbell benching a few weeks back for the first time, so hoping that makes a tangible difference. Up until that point I was using dumbbells for flat bench, incline and flys. I'm going to start benching 2x a week from now on and really ramp up the accessory work to see if it makes a difference...

I agree with you that body can halo but the biggest gains in terms of raw slaying boost will come from high tier normies. The biggest beneficiaries in raw PSL gains and aesthetics will most likely be chadlites and chads. As you go down the PSL scale, there are diminishing returns to the body halo imo. An incel will have a much smaller boost while a trucel will have little to no body halo at all...

Yeah start doing barbell, better power out put and you're able to focus on chest muscles more than arms and shoulders, better for symmetry of chest too. I always do barbell then dumbell after to focus on isolation.

I'm decent looking but i can say that getting a good body was easily the biggest boost to my smv though I do have insane insertions and ratio as well so that helps, not sure if it would be the same on someone with shit tier insertions

• +1
Reactions: Madhate and EverythingMattersCel
Where are you location wise? You're at least 2psl better looking than I am and I'm not white but my match rate is 5%, there's no way yours is .06% unless you mean the decimal is .06

UK and I might be shadowbanned from Tinder because I did an experiment literally superliking the fattest whales I could find and they still didn't match with me

Going full-blown autist here but my specs are:

183.5cm barefoot night height
185.4cm barefoot morning height

I attached my facial ratios below with some notes and I will eventually come round to posting in the rating's section when I am low inhib enough... heh .

I definitely don't have the base to ever reach chadlite but I have been looksmaxxing hard with softmaxxes to hopefully reach high tier normie within the next year. I think it's possible for looksmaxxed uber-NT normies to do well irl but on Tinder it's an uphill battle...

What pics did you use for tinder? @foreverugly1

*For reference, the picture used to measure facial ratios was taken 1.2m away from a rear phone camera with a full frontal view to help reduce lens distortion.
Facial ratios

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate
Change that gay profile picture and rope if you are a fan of capital

not a big fan but i like his additude , also judging people by their music taste :feelsuhh:

UK and I might be shadowbanned from Tinder because I did an experiment literally superliking the fattest whales I could find and they still didn't match with me

Going full-blown autist here but my specs are:

183.5cm barefoot night height
185.4cm barefoot morning height

I definitely don't have the base to ever reach chadlite but I have been looksmaxxing hard with softmaxxes to hopefully reach high tier normie within the next year. I think it's possible for looksmaxxed uber-NT normies to do well irl but on Tinder it's an uphill battle...

What pics did you use for tinder? @foreverugly1

Yeah, you might have a fucked Tinder. My facial ratios are fucked beyond belief. I don't have a good base and my goal is to hit a 4psl after a few more rounds of surgery and I have 3 bathroom selfies and still match at a 4-5% range, I'd imagine it'd be more with good pictures. You're just as tall as I am, but you're white, so I'd expect you to have 2-3x the match rate I do. Tinder is pretty much a uphill battle for any non chads and the most plain or ugly looking women often have an attitude because they don't get much attention elsewhere, you're 100% guaranteed to date / fuck better looking women IRL at that point, especially if you have height/body halo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
not a big fan but i like his additude , also judging people by their music taste :feelsuhh:
Depends if you are German or not cause this guy is retarded, like really really retarded.

Depends if you are German or not cause this guy is retarded, like really really retarded.
Im german , yes .
i dont think he is retarded , i think he just has adhd plus takes way too many drugs .
I like his energy , even if it was just born from drug abuse , idc .

xvvl0od-jpg.70732

images

https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FWIxiRIe.jpg&hash=024fc72cdb017c1a89d4089c502f4c95

images

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, fogdart and Deleted member 4310
Did u put body pic first? Did you mention height? did u have shit ELO because you had used tinder before without good body? Get new phone, new SIM ,use body pics first, mention height, put clever bio, fucking chestbrah got 99+ likes in 4.5 hours on tinder, and you mog him. Id say consider tattoos if you really wanna boost your sex appeal to bimbos.

Did u put body pic first? Did you mention height? did u have shit ELO because you had used tinder before without good body? Get new phone, new SIM ,use body pics first, mention height, put clever bio, fucking chestbrah got 99+ likes in 4.5 hours on tinder, and you mog him. Id say consider tattoos if you really wanna boost your sex appeal to bimbos.

I used a close-up selfie from the rear-facing camera which was a big mistake in retrospect. Body pics were like #3 and #4. That setup probably nuked my ELO to the bottom.

I'll reset my account and try again...

I used a close-up selfie from the rear-facing camera which was a big mistake in retrospect. Body pics were like #3 and #4. That setup probably nuked my ELO to the bottom.

I'll reset my account and try again...
See u goofed, you have to use body pic for first pic to get a body halo, id say 4-5 pics is ideal , body pic first, then a couple NT pics, another body pic and you good. Write a clever bio, mention height, and when messaging foids be direct, dont waste all your swipes imediately, reset your shit fool.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel