Gymcelling is insanely hard when in LTR

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Been in a LTR for 4 years now, my physique now compared to when I was single is pathetic

It's hard as fuck to maintain motivation when you're not allowed to slay. Back when I was single slaying was my main motivation. My workouts were extreme and my diet impeccable. Even more so when I was incel; I was gymcelling 7 days a week no excuses. Pushing myself to the limit every time.

Now I'm getting takeaway several times per week, lazy workouts, unable to stick to diet ect

fuck sake I need roids

Any LTR cuck got any tips on staying disciplined?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, oldcelloser, Tryndamere and 20 others
Been in a LTR for 4 years now, my physique now compared to when I was single is pathetic

It's hard as fuck to maintain motivation when you're not allowed to slay. Back when I was single slaying was my main motivation. My workouts were extreme and my diet impeccable. Even more so when I was incel; I was gymcelling 7 days a week no excuses. Pushing myself to the limit every time.

Now I'm getting takeaway several times per week, lazy workouts, unable to stick to diet ect

fuck sake I need roids

cheat on your girlfriend loser

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Darwined, Sonny Black, Deleted member 6128 and 40 others
lol you cuck you should get jacked and cheat on your gf with every slut that you see. after all your gf will most likely cheat on you with a superior male the first chance she gets

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lebronjames23, Deleted member 8869, Yerico7 and 18 others
how do you want to ascend on a LTR ? its over

get a gym gf? Ofcourse i dont think you want to dump her. but if she truly loves you she should acustom to who you wanna truly be

why cant i be in an ltr too???

• JFL
Reactions: KeepGrinding
fuck ltr so cucked

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Germania, Sonny Black, Yerico7 and 1 other person
lol you cuck you should get jacked and cheat on your gf with every slut that you see. after all your gf will most likely cheat on you with a superior male the first chance she gets
based fax

• Love it
Reactions: Idontknowlol
tren and start liking men
they will make protein shakes for you:feelswow:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Elysia and Deleted member 17829
It's iMPOSSIBLE to self improve in LTR because your body already thinks you're Genghis Khan being sucked off 8 times a day

When I had a girlfriend I'd wake up at 5AM to workout and she'd force me to stay in bed and say "why are you trying to get a better body? I like you just the way you are :)"

it's almost like a threat to them when you work out

Sometimes id' get out of bed to workout and she'd kick me in the back and she eventually accused me of being gay with my workout partner... wtf

Crab in a bucket lazy blanket boy lifestyle will kick in QUICk when you have a living, breathing, salivating labia that is trying to subdue all your actions and motivations, whether she realizes it or not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sonny Black, mulattomaxxer, Chadethnic101 and 29 others
It's iMPOSSIBLE to self improve in LTR because your body already thinks you're Genghis Khan being sucked off 8 times a day

When I had a girlfriend I'd wake up at 5AM to workout and she'd force me to stay in bed and say "why are you trying to get a better body? I like you just the way you are :)"

Sometimes id' get out of bed to workout and she'd kick me in the back and she eventually accused me of being gay with my workout partner... wtf

Crab in a bucket lazy blanket boy lifestyle will kick in QUICk when you have a living, breathing, salivating labia that is trying to subdue all your actions and motivations, whether she realizes it or not
I got the "why are you trying to improve how you look, are you trying to attract other girls" :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, fjor2096, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I got the "why are you trying to improve how you look, are you trying to attract other girls" :lul:
WHENEVR I had a bitch I'd instantly get fat as fuck or get acne or some shit

I was dating a hot Russian chick and I'd pull into McDonalds like 6 times a day because it was right by her crib

then she'd eat my ass and suck me off and we'd order pad Thai

like honestly you just become a piece of dog shit when you get into an LTR. I can't imagine how anybody keeps it up. staying awake until 4AM with them or watching some docu-series all night. the late nights, the sexual energy depletion.

slaying is, and should be, the ONLY motivation in a mans life.

when a man sees his child in the hospital for the first time there have been studies done that on that day his testosterone goes down by like 45% for the rest of his life. also when a man is in an LTR his testosterone goes down massively too.

LTR is for the birds my niggas. for weak men looking for a constant supply of "muh comfort blanket boy" and a never ending supply of mid-tier pussy with no aspirations for the finer things in life. At least still keep the dream alive.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darwined, Sonny Black, mulattomaxxer and 18 others
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Yerico7, mortis and 7 others

fuck sake I need roids

Better then me right now. Been getting fucked by work and I've been a lazy fuck. I worked out really hard from September-early January, but now been slacking hard. I do plan on getting back once I get my relevant ceritifcations for work. Basically I have to study, and even though I'm getting paid to study, I fucking hate studying and its resulting In me slacking hard during work hours ( cause its remote ). I also have to get up early at 7am.

Tangent aside and to answer your question, Overall your right LTR reduce motivation. Either try to fuck some other bich on the side so you see the real life applications of gym celling.

Another approach is to find a girl who likes to workout , and LTR that bitch instead. Its a lot easier to gym cel hard if your partner also is interested in the same activity.

• So Sad
Reactions: wew.lad and forevergymcelling
It's brutal isn't it. You were good enough for her when you first got together, but with hypergamy and sexual market inflation, how do you know your'e not falling behind? This has become the curse of my own 4 year relationship to the point where I'm pretty much volcel because I know I'm not Chad and don't deserve to get laid in 2022.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, metagross and Deleted member 15260
The trick is to not tie your gym goals to sexual goals, but simply develop a strong enough interest in lifting that you do it no matter your life circumstances. Also, another big motivator for me is just thinking that if I stop, I'll have to start over again at a lower level of strength and muscle mass, so it would take longer to achieve my goal, the more I am consistent with it, the more I want to be consistent, because I realize that the results won't come if I get lazy.

If you don't have specific gym goals, you will never succeed.

My gym goals are mainly: a 135 lb weighted chin up, a 225 lb overhead press, a 275 lb barbell row, a 315 lb bench press, a 405 lb squat and a 585 lb deadlift.

Until I reach those numbers, I won't be satisfied, and when I reach them, I will want to do more but most of all, make sure that I at least maintain my strength as I get older.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Danish_Retard, LooksmaxxHopeful and 4 others
WHENEVR I had a bitch I'd instantly get fat as fuck or get acne or some shit

I was dating a hot Russian chick and I'd pull into McDonalds like 6 times a day because it was right by her crib

then she'd eat my ass and suck me off and we'd order pad Thai

like honestly you just become a piece of dog shit when you get into an LTR. I can't imagine how anybody keeps it up. staying awake until 4AM with them or watching some docu-series all night. the late nights, the sexual energy depletion.

slaying is, and should be, the ONLY motivation in a mans life.

when a man sees his child in the hospital for the first time there have been studies done that on that day his testosterone goes down by like 45% for the rest of his life. also when a man is in an LTR his testosterone goes down massively too.

LTR is for the birds my niggas. for weak men looking for a constant supply of "muh comfort blanket boy" and a never ending supply of mid-tier pussy with no aspirations for the finer things in life. At least still keep the dream alive.
Lmfao, recently there was this girl who full well knew prior I train like 3-4 hours a day and was surprised I did just that as fucking normal and didn't drop everything to speak to her :lul:.

I can understand why though, the more time I spend thinking about it I don't feel like I could deal with an actual relationship anymore, it would just be so exhausting,

Yikes on that testosterone study about childbirth, gotta love mother nature such a wonderful thing.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 15260
Bro your good looking enough to slay, why even get into a ltr if you wanna keep smashing

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser

When I got a ltr I forgot about the blackpill and lived a happy life, no looksmaxing no gymcelling just fucking pussy everyday and getting high on pills

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
You are basically no different than a woman. No self accountability, no agency. It is your fault you aren't jacked in a relationship. I am jacked in a relationship, because I choose to hit the gym and I choose to eat well. You are not doing these things. Don't blame your gf or your schedule, it's your own laziness

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Danish_Retard, highT and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Solidcoin, wew.lad and 2 others
I haven't touched a weight in over a month
Haven't done a chest or leg workout since I had access to a gym in December
I've basically gotten down to my leanest state from being to lazy to cook more than once per day
Surprisingly I haven't lost that much size, my body may have reached it's comforable set point
If a had a bitch to fuck it would probably motivate me to train again because I'd feel like more of a mogger fucking a girl with a gym pump

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and forevergymcelling

Thing is I met her when I was fully looksmaxxed. My physique has gotten worse over the years. She doesn't care if I go to the gym for hours everyday or anything, she pretty much lets me do anything I want, even go away on lads holidays ect

The problem is I don't feel like I'm competing against anyone because I already have the 'prize'. Where as before, I had the mentallity that I had to be the most gymcelled and GL, most NT, most low inhb guy at the club/party; so that I could out compete the other guys. There was no room for error

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, thereallegend, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 3 others
Better then me right now. Been getting fucked by work and I've been a lazy fuck. I worked out really hard from September-early January, but now been slacking hard. I do plan on getting back once I get my relevant ceritifcations for work. Basically I have to study, and even though I'm getting paid to study, I fucking hate studying and its resulting In me slacking hard during work hours ( cause its remote ). I also have to get up early at 7am.

Tangent aside and to answer your question, Overall your right LTR reduce motivation. Either try to fuck some other bich on the side so you see the real life applications of gym celling.

Another approach is to find a girl who likes to workout , and LTR that bitch instead. Its a lot easier to gym cel hard if your partner also is interested in the same activity.
When working you just gotta go to the gym before work, it's the only way

When I was a full time wageuck I'd get up at 5am to gymcel because there was no way in hell I had the energy to do that shit in the evening

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 4614 and wew.lad
The trick is to not tie your gym goals to sexual goals, but simply develop a strong enough interest in lifting that you do it no matter your life circumstances. Also, another big motivator for me is just thinking that if I stop, I'll have to start over again at a lower level of strength and muscle mass, so it would take longer to achieve my goal, the more I am consistent with it, the more I want to be consistent, because I realize that the results won't come if I get lazy.

My gym goals are mainly: a 135 lb weighted chin up, a 225 lb overhead press, a 275 lb barbell row, a 315 lb bench press, a 405 lb squat and a 585 lb deadlift.

Until I reach those numbers, I won't be satisfied, and when I reach them, I will want to do more but most of all, make sure that I at least maintain my strength as I get older.
JFL unless you top tier genetics its virtually impossible natty for the avg gym goer a 315 lb bench while not looking like a bloated subhuman at like 250 lbs ( unless your like 6ft 4).

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
JFL unless you top tier genetics its virtually impossible natty for the avg gym goer a 315 lb bench while not looking like a bloated subhuman at like 250 lbs ( unless your like 6ft 4).
No, that is only the case for a 405 lb bench press.

A 315 lb bench press is achievable if you have good form and do the exercise at high volume twice a week for 2-3 years. My 6 foot 5 friend has done it while being at 10% body fat and he did it for reps, after only 2 years of training.

If you're doing a bro split or a PPL though, of course you're never going to get that strong

Legit mentality tbh

I've been gymcelling for 10 years now, the fire to push myself just isn't there anymore

Maybe I'll start counting calories again and work to gain/lose a certain amount of weight, tangible goals ect

I'm booking a summer holiday with friends this week so it should give me motivation to look shredded at the pool parties ect

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
You are basically no different than a woman. No self accountability, no agency. It is your fault you aren't jacked in a relationship. I am jacked in a relationship, because I choose to hit the gym and I choose to eat well. You are not doing these things. Don't blame your gf or your schedule, it's your own laziness
I sitll mog the average guy into oblivion physique wise. I'm not small, just not as lean as I used to be

I still gymcel and box most days, just not as hard. Especially in regards to diet

Last edited:
  • +1
When I got a ltr I forgot about the blackpill and lived a happy life, no looksmaxing no gymcelling just fucking pussy everyday and getting high on pills
How to get cucked 101 when you let yourself go to shit and a maxxed out chad comes into the picture

Seen it happen too many times

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thereallegend, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 5 others
Bro your good looking enough to slay, why even get into a ltr if you wanna keep smashing
Too good of an opportunity to pass up tbh just wish I had met her a few years later

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Get a gymcel girlfriend

• +1
Legit mentality tbh

I've been gymcelling for 10 years now, the fire to push myself just isn't there anymore

Maybe I'll start counting calories again and work to gain/lose a certain amount of weight, tangible goals ect

I'm booking a summer holiday with friends this week so it should give me motivation to look shredded at the pool parties ect
Shredded (below 10% body fat) isn't going to work unless you're on steroids because you can't be big and shredded as a natural, you're just going to look small and depleted.

It's far better to stay in the 10-15% body fat range with visible six pack abs (aka lean, not shredded), because your performance will be at its best and your sex drive will be much stronger too.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and forevergymcelling
Get a gymcel girlfriend
Her body is top tier without the gym tbh

I dont want a girl with muscly ass and legs. She comes with me to the gym sometimes but only does cardio and abs

I dont want a girl with muscly ass and legs. She comes with me to the gym sometimes but only does cardio and abs
tbf I dont muscley ass legs

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling

fuck sake I need roids

YOU HAVE ALL WRONG
If you wanna mantain ur woman FOR EVER you better make other woman be into you
Jealousy is NEEDED, ur girl need to know u re the best man, and she do it if other females think u re hot, and masculine

If that is not enough, which would be stupid, because there is nothing that can help you grow i life that correct woman around...think that she will leave u and u will have to meet other females. Train for have options when ur relationship will end, which i am sure it will.

And train to be a freaking greek god, look in the mirror and no man can compare to you. Train to make men envious, to make men respect you more...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, ChickenAndRiceBrah and Deleted member 15260

i dated a gymcel girl who tracker her mascros and shit for a bit and it was cringe af

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Chadethnic101, Solidcoin and 2 others

Its not ur woman fault, is u being a bitch.
Such a motherfucking copers
Get out of this forum, u have no braincells

How to get cucked 101 when you let yourself go to shit and a maxxed out chad comes into the picture

Seen it happen too many times
Yea never get comfortable, u should be actively looking for women to cheat with

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 12413 and Deleted member 16474
Thing is I met her when I was fully looksmaxxed. My physique has gotten worse over the years. She doesn't care if I go to the gym for hours everyday or anything, she pretty much lets me do anything I want, even go away on lads holidays ect

The problem is I don't feel like I'm competing against anyone because I already have the 'prize'. Where as before, I had the mentallity that I had to be the most gymcelled and GL, most NT, most low inhb guy at the club/party; so that I could out compete the other guys. There was no room for error
This is some redpill talk, your body and height is fine

and you have passed the genetics test with your face

there is not much you can improve, unless you go on roids. only thing you can majorly change is ur body for better or worse. going on roids is overkill anyways

right now you can just maintain your looks and don't let urself go unless things may go south. if you improve urself, it also in a sense might make ur gf wanna improve etc and maintain herself better :oops:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
Its not ur woman fault, is u being a bitch.
Such a motherfucking copers
Get out of this forum, u have no braincells
Shut the fuck up you dumb nigger who can’t even take the time to spell out “your”

I am your OG and will be treated as such

You earlier in the thread wrote this:

YOU HAVE ALL WRONG
If you wanna mantain ur woman FOR EVER you better make other woman be into you

ur girl need to know u re the best man, and she do it if other females think u re hot, and masculine

And train to be a freaking greek god, look in the mirror and no man can compare to you. Train to make men envious, to make men respect you more...

Nothing more needs to be said. The wattpad fantasy of a deluded 19 year old indian boy from Tehran whose village recently gained internet access

You are not a mogger because you have two reddit accounts and watch “One Punch Man” and imagine yourself as the main character. Your RedPill ideology has no place here among Blackpill geniuses like myself and Anstrum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 16474
Bro why the fuck u still natty? Ive seen your physique, and if you want or expect big changes at your advancement, you're delusional.

That's probably a part of why you're demotivated. Progress for nattys becomes extremely slow after your first few years, and thats even with solid discipline and doing things correctly.

I've been lifting for 10 years natty, and I've got a friend whose only a year and a half in but been on SARMS, and now test the whole time. His physique absolutely shits on mine, and hes still getting bigger and bigger while staying lean as fuck. Imagine somewhere between IFBB mens physique and classic level size, and he started as an absolute twig.

Point I'm making is that if you actually want to make good progress at your stage, youre going to have to fight for even just a lb of muscle staying natty. But if you hop on gear, you absolutely will see big changes to your physique and make much progress.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12413, ChickenAndRiceBrah, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
If you can’t take care of your body take care of your face. Face is key

Shut the fuck up you dumb nigger who can’t even take the time to spell out “your”

I am your OG and will be treated as such

You earlier in the thread wrote this:

Nothing more needs to be said. The wattpad fantasy of a deluded 19 year old indian boy from Tehran whose village recently gained internet access

You are not a mogger because you have two reddit accounts and watch “One Punch Man” and imagine yourself as the main character. Your RedPill ideology has no place here among Blackpill geniuses like myself and Anstrum.
u bitch ass mfker
When do we meet and post a photo tgether ma manlet?

No, that is only the case for a 405 lb bench press.

A 315 lb bench press is achievable if you have good form and do the exercise at high volume twice a week for 2-3 years. My 6 foot 5 friend has done it while being at 10% body fat and he did it for reps, after only 2 years of training.

If you're doing a bro split or a PPL though, of course you're never going to get that strong
How is ppl going to prevent you from getting there? You just said do the exercise twice a week which is literally the description of a ppl split