Gymcelling is insanely hard when in LTR

Her body is top tier without the gym tbh

I dont want a girl with muscly ass and legs. She comes with me to the gym sometimes but only does cardio and abs
I would caution you on the latter part. When I was recently gym maxed , foids would mire me frequently , and sometimes they would do it brazenly in front of their boyfriend and a few times they would workout next to me with their Man. My guess is they wanted to compare me with their boyfriend to see what type of guy they should cheat on. Other times if their girlfriend was looking at me the foids boyfriend would try to talk to them more and a few times the couples stopped going to the gym. One dude saw me with his foid and walked out lol.

This was at planet fitness by the way. A lot of schizoids workout here in the attempt to AMOG other men with ease cause only " pussies " work out their. I workout cause they give free massage with a 25$ monthly membership which is a steal cause they help a ton with recovery.

tl:dr - You risk getting amoged hard at the gym and your girl could develop a gym crush on some other gymcel and then that could negatively impact the relationship

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Looksmaxxing in general is hard in LTR.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Schönling, thereallegend and 2 others
This is some redpill talk, your body and height is fine

and you have passed the genetics test with your face

View attachment 1591972

there is not much you can improve, unless you go on roids. only thing you can majorly change is ur body for better or worse. going on roids is overkill anyways

right now you can just maintain your looks and don't let urself go unless things may go south. if you improve urself, it also in a sense might make ur gf wanna improve etc and maintain herself better :oops:
Chico all about body

• JFL
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 18045
I got the "why are you trying to improve how you look, are you trying to attract other girls" :lul:
Meanwhile they're putting tonnes of makeup + sexy revealing cloths+ tall heels to emphasize ass to attract chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12413, thereallegend, oldcelloser and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12413 and oldcelloser
I sitll mog the average guy into oblivion physique wise. I'm not small, just not as lean as I used to be

I still gymcel and box most days, just not as hard. Especially in regards to diet
You're the one whining that lifting is hard and saying your physique has gone to shit. Don't compare yourself to others, most people are losers. Step it up young buck

fuck this is true, BUT, use it as a means to bulk af and idk get a beard, like if ur 4 years togethers ull be safe until u goo too bulky ofc

• JFL
Been in a LTR for 4 years now, my physique now compared to when I was single is pathetic

It's hard as fuck to maintain motivation when you're not allowed to slay. Back when I was single slaying was my main motivation. My workouts were extreme and my diet impeccable. Even more so when I was incel; I was gymcelling 7 days a week no excuses. Pushing myself to the limit every time.

Now I'm getting takeaway several times per week, lazy workouts, unable to stick to diet ect

fuck sake I need roids

Any LTR cuck got any tips on staying disciplined?
I'm in a LTR myself and I get my motivation by looking at the pictures of male models all day. Seeing pictures and tiktoks of Chads/Tyrones getting thirsted over by foids motivates me to go hard. I'm not quitting till women cold approach me on a regular.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, oldcelloser, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
You can slay on the side. But yeah, access to sex is just a drive killer in life in general.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Body doesn’t even matter for slaying @volcelfatcel @EverythingMattersCel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, oldcelloser and volcelfatcel
I had a similar experience during high school. Once i woke up at 6AM after a night out next to my ex because i had to go for my football practice and she grabbed me from behind and she was murmuring in her feminine sleepy sexy voice "why are going so early, please stay and drop the training today" JFL :lul: but i had to go and the very next day she was acting like a little abused pet of mine, so clingy and grabbing me all day seeking for my validation.

Idk but maybe such alpha behaviour where you don't put them on pedestal make them more attracted to you. Maybe all these aspie theories are true after all :feelshah::feelsuhh:
Been in a LTR for 4 years now, my physique now compared to when I was single is pathetic

It's hard as fuck to maintain motivation when you're not allowed to slay. Back when I was single slaying was my main motivation. My workouts were extreme and my diet impeccable. Even more so when I was incel; I was gymcelling 7 days a week no excuses. Pushing myself to the limit every time.

Now I'm getting takeaway several times per week, lazy workouts, unable to stick to diet ect

fuck sake I need roids

• +1

fuck sake I need roids

Your problem is going to the gym thinking to please others, instead of doing it for yourself.

It should be something you enjoy doing, something you *need* to do in your daily routine, as important as brushing your teeth.

Im married and keep going, i cannot this month because i do very long shifts and its really killing me.

• Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
drop the LTR
hop on roids srs

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
How is ppl going to prevent you from getting there? You just said do the exercise twice a week which is literally the description of a ppl split
Because PPL means 3 times per week, and if you do 6 times per week, you will have recovery issues. You don't need that much volume anyways. PPL is for steroid users, and it is the same thing for bro splits

Because PPL means 3 times per week,
Bro what lmao. Push pull legs push pull legs rest that’s two push days a week.

The problem with bro splits isn’t that it’s too much volume to recover from its that’s it’s too little to optimize growth. Literally the exact opposite.

Ppl isn’t for steroid users, generally it’s a perfectly optimal amount of volume. Stop talking about lifting if you don’t understand basic shit like this

• +1
Lmfao, recently there was this girl who full well knew prior I train like 3-4 hours a day and was surprised I did just that as fucking normal and didn't drop everything to speak to her :lul:.

I can understand why though, the more time I spend thinking about it I don't feel like I could deal with an actual relationship anymore, it would just be so exhausting,

Yikes on that testosterone study about childbirth, gotta love mother nature such a wonderful thing.
3-4 hours a day

Post physique, if you don’t look like a demigod at this point you should consider suicide

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and SendMePicsToRate
When I was LTRcel I was a major roidcel and had ambitions of making a name for myself as a fitness influencer, being in an LTR meant I wasted way less time trying to meet girls or going clubbing so I could be giga disciplined with meal prep and pinning and sleeping properly.
This was a large factor in why that relationship failed tbh (she would call me narcissistic and complain about me rarely eating out with her and never skipping or rushing the gym to spend time together) but that relationship was a waste of time in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Chadethnic101, Xangsane and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and fogdart
When I was LTRcel I was a major roidcel and had ambitions of making a name for myself as a fitness influencer, being in an LTR meant I wasted way less time trying to meet girls or going clubbing so I could be giga disciplined with meal prep and pinning and sleeping properly.
This was a large factor in why that relationship failed tbh (she would call me narcissistic and complain about me rarely eating out with her and never skipping or rushing the gym to spend time together) but that relationship was a waste of time in the first place.
This is why I want a full on gymrat gf if I get in an LTR again honestly. Instead of a distraction that feels threatened by you going to the gym it would be motivation and she would prefer you going to the gym over not. Not to mention girls with killer physiques from lifting have way more sex appeal which is super important to sustain attraction

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ChickenAndRiceBrah
This is why I want a full on gymrat gf if I get in an LTR again honestly. Instead of a distraction that feels threatened by you going to the gym it would be motivation and she would prefer you going to the gym over not. Not to mention girls with killer physiques from lifting have way more sex appeal which is super important to sustain attraction
Yeah if I LTR or anything close to that again she will need to be a gymcel as well, jfl at being berated for pinning or meal prepping by some skinnyfat foid that'll look like shit once the weekly drinks and kebabs catch up with her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Xangsane, forevergymcelling and 2 others

Last edited:
3-4 hours a day

Post physique, if you don’t look like a demigod at this point you should consider suicide
It is for a sport so I am not working towards size :lul:

fuck sake I need roids

nut the fuck and take a scoop of preworkout. Do it in the morning or on way home from work. Your fucked if u wait pass like 5:30.
WHENEVR I had a bitch I'd instantly get fat as fuck or get acne or some shit

I was dating a hot Russian chick and I'd pull into McDonalds like 6 times a day because it was right by her crib

then she'd eat my ass and suck me off and we'd order pad Thai

like honestly you just become a piece of dog shit when you get into an LTR. I can't imagine how anybody keeps it up. staying awake until 4AM with them or watching some docu-series all night. the late nights, the sexual energy depletion.

slaying is, and should be, the ONLY motivation in a mans life.

when a man sees his child in the hospital for the first time there have been studies done that on that day his testosterone goes down by like 45% for the rest of his life. also when a man is in an LTR his testosterone goes down massively too.

LTR is for the birds my niggas. for weak men looking for a constant supply of "muh comfort blanket boy" and a never ending supply of mid-tier pussy with no aspirations for the finer things in life. At least still keep the dream alive.
This is the most common thing that happens to normie males in 95+% relations. Guys go to shit, every time.

Guys don't understand why a girl dating them in the first place it's not their killer looks, dick game, love, or personality I assure you of that.

The only reason a chick is dating you after say age 21/22(ltr before this age are just sex arragements) is that she wants to breed/see wall coming/less iOis/pressure from family and thinks "I can have my cake and eat it to with this idiot", she can't do that and cannot secure commitment or Control Chad/Chadlite. Chad chadlite simply walk if the girl isn't is top shape/behavior 24/7

So yeah a chick is almost threatened that you would want to LMS max. Since you may gain SMV and dump her high and dry after wasting her remaining months/years of her youth with you. Now she would be a single rooastie having to date a huge scrubs , vs an average normie(you)

Women, Concioues of it or not.(evolutionary programing) want to HALT you from increasing in Status, Looks, Money when they enter a pairbonding relationship with a normie. They want you fat, happy, lazy, seperate from friends, spend resources on them/vacations/dinner. So when the knife comes out 12-18 months in. "Marry me or I leave" you got NO option but to provide for the hag for decades.

So yes you have to focus on slaying, FwB, STRs and never monogamaos relationships.

Yours 20s should be 1) wake up make as much money as fucking possible from 7am-7pm, workout, invite some FwB over to smash or drink and smash. Go to bars/clubs on weekends and try to fuck hot girls younger than you, and wake up and do it agian. Youll hit 30 with a ton of slays/experience/money and a great future ahead of you.

While 95-98% of normies will be fat, bald, wagies in the suburbs( apt rent more likly now) with disgusting roasties telling them what to do, or worse have kids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sonny Black, TrestIsBest, oldcelloser and 3 others
nut the fuck and take a scoop of preworkout. Do it in the morning or on way home from work. Your fucked if u wait pass like 5:30.

This is the most common thing that happens to normie males in 95+% relations. Guys go to shit, every time.

Guys don't understand why a girl dating them in the first place it's not their killer looks, dick game, love, or personality I assure you of that.

The only reason a chick is dating you after say age 21/22(ltr before this age are just sex arragements) is that she wants to breed/see wall coming/less iOis/pressure from family and thinks "I can have my cake and eat it to with this idiot", she can't do that and cannot secure commitment or Control Chad/Chadlite. Chad chadlite simply walk if the girl isn't is top shape/behavior 24/7

So yeah a chick is almost threatened that you would want to LMS max. Since you may gain SMV and dump her high and dry after wasting her remaining months/years of her youth with you. Now she would be a single rooastie having to date a huge scrubs , vs an average normie(you)

Women, Concioues of it or not.(evolutionary programing) want to HALT you from increasing in Status, Looks, Money when they enter a pairbonding relationship with a normie. They want you fat, happy, lazy, seperate from friends, spend resources on them/vacations/dinner. So when the knife comes out 12-18 months in. "Marry me or I leave" you got NO option but to provide for the hag for decades.

So yes you have to focus on slaying, FwB, STRs and never monogamaos relationships.

Yours 20s should be 1) wake up make as much money as fucking possible from 7am-7pm, workout, invite some FwB over to smash or drink and smash. Go to bars/clubs on weekends and try to fuck hot girls younger than you, and wake up and do it agian. Youll hit 30 with a ton of slays/experience/money and a great future ahead of you.

While 95-98% of normies will be fat, bald, wagies in the suburbs( apt rent more likly now) with disgusting roasties telling them what to do, or worse have kids.
Very true

So sad how guys just give it all up for a dry roast beef sandwich because theyre afrsid of being lonely and sleeping alone at night

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser

This is why wannabe ascenders who are stuck in Looks purgatory struggle so much with women in their 20s
They aren't Chad or Chadlite so they can't slay women with enough ease to make it worth the effort
(I dedicated my life to it for 2 years and just ended up slaying average and below girls through numbers game. It scratched the itch but only a handful of my dozens of slays I take any pride in looking back)

Women want the mediocre guy who is content where he is now because they know he will commit and he has the mindset that he doesn't need his wagie money for anything other than spending it on her
or
They want the guy who is Chad/Chalite to commit or the guy who has achieved something and is making significant money so he wouldn't give a fuck about paying for a hotel on a trip here and there since it's pennies to him

The guy who is decent looking and gymcelling hard to improve his appeal and is saving every spare cent he has because he either wants surgery or he wants to invest so he can be financially free in the future. He is in neither camp so women simply don't want him.
No woman will take a chance on him because he has "potential" to make it to the top. They will wait until he gets there and he has so much anger towards women that he just pumps and dumps every cunt that crosses his path

Yes that wannabe ascender in looks purgatory is me and many on this forum @Br0sk1

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, oldcelloser, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
That wil never happen for any of us lol
Unfortunately, it won't happen, but at least it keeps me on my toes and stops me from being lazy. I was at my gym's pool this week and man you should've seen the way women were staring at me. An older woman moved to the hot tub opposite the pool and was staring at me the whole time. It even started to creep me out, no cap.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and tyronelite
Take a gram of t a week then you could make gains not even working out if your diet is decent.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and ChickenAndRiceBrah
This is why wannabe ascenders who are stuck in Looks purgatory struggle so much with women in their 20s
They aren't Chad or Chadlite so they can't slay women with enough ease to make it worth the effort
(I dedicated my life to it for 2 years and just ended up slaying average and below girls through numbers game. It scratched the itch but only a handful of my dozens of slays I take any pride in looking back)

Women want the mediocre guy who is content where he is now because they know he will commit and he has the mindset that he doesn't need his wagie money for anything other than spending it on her
or
They want the guy who is Chad/Chalite to commit or the guy who has achieved something and is making significant money so he wouldn't give a fuck about paying for a hotel on a trip here and there since it's pennies to him

The guy who is decent looking and gymcelling hard to improve his appeal and is saving every spare cent he has because he either wants surgery or he wants to invest so he can be financially free in the future. He is in neither camp so women simply don't want him.
No woman will take a chance on him because he has "potential" to make it to the top. They will wait until he gets there and he has so much anger towards women that he just pumps and dumps every cunt that crosses his path

Yes that wannabe ascender in looks purgatory is me and many on this forum @Br0sk1
looks purgatory is real. It means your HT Nomie gymcel trying to act like chad which really throws girls off that are better than a 5/10.Any girls in the 6-7/10 giving you iOis is really vetting you as a BF NOT a ONS. So if you behave incorrectly she will find someone else. Therefore salying quality is going to be extremly difficult. Your essentially Low tier Becky's version of Chad. Which is why you can only slay 3-5/10s with ease. Same boat here.

Ive thought about really LARPing as BF material even though I am High T asshole and gymcel and therefore looks like ONS/non BF.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 6ft4
That wil never happen for any of us lol
long time lurker how is the club/bar game going? You still getting after it? I've been getting out there more and forcing friends to go I just never really approach even blatant iOis. Im walking distance and may even start going solo 2x a weekend if friends come or not. Better than drinking at apt.

fuck sake I need roids

did you ever figure out a way to make some Chadlite, HTN friends to go out and party/slay with? My old friends are losers now and coworkers are old fucks.

Like you said in a old thread I tried reaching out to neighbors and coworkers and there broke and or has GF and never want to do shit. I just see so many hot 22-25 yo going downtown and don't have people to go with.

long time lurker how is the club/bar game going? You still getting after it? I've been getting out there more and forcing friends to go I just never really approach even blatant iOis. Im walking distance and may even start going solo 2x a weekend if friends come or not. Better than drinking at apt
Getting back into it slowly it’s been cold af the past couple months so I rarely went out but now the weather is better I’m going out more

I’m going to a st pattys bar crawl Saturday so we’ll see what happens lol

• +1
Getting back into it slowly it’s been cold af the past couple months so I rarely went out but now the weather is better I’m going out more

I’m going to a st pattys bar crawl Saturday so we’ll see what happens lol
I hit the bars at st. pattys with a bald coworker. It might be over LOL. We couldn't approach shit. I Felt outta place might even have to date a dog shit LTBecky Im seeing rn

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
She could have gone to the gym with you

looks purgatory is real. It means your HT Nomie gymcel trying to act like chad which really throws girls off that are better than a 5/10.Any girls in the 6-7/10 giving you iOis is really vetting you as a BF NOT a ONS. So if you behave incorrectly she will find someone else. Therefore salying quality is going to be extremly difficult. Your essentially Low tier Becky's version of Chad. Which is why you can only slay 3-5/10s with ease. Same boat here.

Ive thought about really LARPing as BF material even though I am High T asshole and gymcel and therefore looks like ONS/non BF.
legit post

She did here and there but made little real effort with it
imagine looking like Mike Thurston and he is 35 or some shit :feelskek:= your pfp :chad::Comfy:
god damn i would coom everyday just looking at me in the mirror and these cucks here still simp for muh prettyboy when he 100% could get with their JBs "gfs"

Take a gram of t a week then you could make gains not even working out if your diet is decent.
i will take 3 or 4 very soon along with 20 ius of GH a day since thats how much these mens classic take and then they gaas light you and say they're natty :feelskek::feelswhy:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest and ChickenAndRiceBrah

or

you seem to be high IQ- few posters here
therefore followed you brah :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: 6ft4
Lol imagine being such a bitch you have to beg your gf to let you workout. Who wears the pants

kinda the key is sperm retention and not ejaculating all the time

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest

I don't see how it's unethical. You have access to a lot of women only if you date them at least briefly. A huge, huge amount of women are unavailable for a simple ONS.

It's perfectly fine to larp as caring BF material. If they find you attractive + relationship material and you dump them after having sex for a few months, no crime was committed.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and forevergymcelling
I'm in a LTR myself and I get my motivation by looking at the pictures of male models all day. Seeing pictures and tiktoks of Chads/Tyrones getting thirsted over by foids motivates me to go hard. I'm not quitting till women cold approach me on a regular.
hmm :unsure:

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Do you ever think what if they don't cold approach me on the regular after you've looksmaxxed hard?

Like I was in the queue in supermarket, and see some girl with the fattest ass in those gymshark shorts getting in her car. That's shit motivated me hard I wanna be getting girls like that regularly

I've learnt that if a girl has insane body halo I don't care if she has a Becky face
Brutal jfl

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest