gymcelling is super underrated tbh

G

Gosick

Kraken
gymceling can seperate a chad to a gigachad srs

carlton loth sweeps up tinder much faster then anyone iv ever seen when i use his shirtless pics

girls literally msg me first asking to fck srs

they like pretty boys with good bodys

gymcelling is a must srs if your trying to looksmax

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, GymcelDoomer, CsCurry and 9 others
Ok but i want face

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and CopingCel
water is wet

retards can not differentiate sex appeal vs. aesthetics. you need both to do well ideally

• +1
Reactions: noped, Ogmanman, Zeta ascended and 9 others
No gymceling for your face

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 2846 and Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Ogmanman and Kade
gymcell. u have a pheno that actually requires it.
I do I've been going about 5 times a week, I'm still of the boat that face is obviously most important tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Pietrosiek
Definitely legit but if you're sub4 facially no gymcelling helps tbh. You'll just be an ugly guy with big muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
He is slav, but not a dom slav like my self( from what I've seen atleast).
He stands to benefit bf wise, but not in a sense of "get huge".

gymcelling=using steroids

natty lifting isnt gymcelling, its wasting time.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
he won't understand it till he actually gets normal size and not be a stick

even tho it doesnt necessarily makes sense i beleive he would even do better if he just casually bulked up and gotten higher bf% even with somewhat worse facial aesthetics. right now hes extremely failod by his stick-maxxed appearance

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, DidntRead and Kade
Definitely legit but if you're sub4 facially no gymcelling helps tbh. You'll just be an ugly guy with big muscles.
Yes

agreed, you need to be a 5 psl for the halo imo

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and SHARK
gymceling can seperate a chad to a gigachad srs

carlton loth sweeps up tinder much faster then anyone iv ever seen when i use his shirtless pics

girls literally msg me first asking to fck srs

they like pretty boys with good bodys

gymcelling is a must srs if your trying to looksmax
he also has FACE and HEIGHT and FRAME as well as perfect muscle insertions. many men have none of that. gymceling for them will only be a marginal improvement. having said that everyone should lift for mental benefits.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Pendejo, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
he also has FACE and HEIGHT and FRAME as well as perfect muscle insertions. many men have none of that. gymceling for them will only be a marginal improvement
Exactly

he also has FACE and HEIGHT and FRAME as well as perfect muscle insertions. many men have none of that. gymceling for them will only be a marginal improvement. having said that everyone should lift for mental benefits.
ya u need muscle insertions to pull off the halo as well as frame

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
agreed, you need to be a 5 psl for the halo imo
the argument was never about that gymcelling saves ugly people

people just extrapolate this to fit their narrative. height doesnt matter if ur ugly. gymcelling doesnt matter if ur ugly. clothes dont change anything if ur below average. literally nothing matters. you are a dead man walking

but thats not the average, most arent too manlet or too ugly

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Zeta ascended, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others

even tho it doesnt necessarily makes sense i beleive he would even do better if he just casually bulked up and gotten higher bf% even with somewhat worse facial aesthetics. right now hes extremely failod by his stick-maxxed appearance
skinny is a very big failo if you’re below 6psl tbh. i’ve had girls say im too skinny for their liking (not directly to my face).

OP the reason people hate on the gym is because they're trying to justify their laziness. Hitting the right muscles and dieting properly (not falling for the dirty bulk meme) will ONLY help. I also wonder why people on here romanticize being super lean with a small waist as if its a good thing which i dont think it is. You wanna have muscle and size, a skinny waist is so feminine.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and IndianJock
I do I've been going about 5 times a week, I'm still of the boat that face is obviously most important tho
your better off staying home imo, lifting natty is a waste srs

order some test e and fin to looksmax.
also book your bimax and ht

its really that simple tbh

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Dogs
Nigga's name is Carlton

Nigga's name is Carlton

his face is not even THAT good. if he was skinny or skinny fat i would consider him a high-tier normie / low tier chadlite

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and LordNorwood

he looked better before tbh. Already had a great body but wasn’t exaggerated. His current physique appeals to a certain niche but has less appeal to mainstream women

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
water is wet

retards can not differentiate sex appeal vs. aesthetics. you need both to do well ideally
I defo agree people on this forum can’t differentiate

I think sex appeal is far more important tho, it’s ultimately the only one that matters

it’s why Nick Bateman has way more followers than the alien freaks people propagate here

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman
Then post a gym routine that all of us should be doing you fucking liberal

He is slav, but not a dom slav like my self( from what I've seen atleast).
He stands to benefit bf wise, but not in a sense of "get huge".
I look more Nordic than slav also I'm in the middle slightly more dom so I'd look better bigger I'd say.

I probably need to be 190 lbs to not look like a stick. I was about 170 on a picture on lookism and people said I looked like a twink.

your better off staying home imo, lifting natty is a waste srs

order some test e and fin to looksmax.
also book your bimax and ht

its really that simple tbh
Lifting natty isn't bad man I think I can hit 190 lbs decent bf natty which is way better than the 140 lbs I was at a few months ago. But yeah I gotta book a bimax and HT.

How much is your bomax gonna cost 6-7k? And it's a blackpilled doctor?

I probably need to be 190 lbs to not look like a stick. I was about 170 on a picture on lookism and people said I looked like a twink.
you look like a twink. your face is quite good but ur failod by hair and your body. both of you can realistically fix in time and money. yet you regularly cry about being invisible. makes 0 sense

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead

his face is not even THAT good. if he was skinny or skinny fat i would consider him a high-tier normie / low tier chadlite

What? Hes good looking af. Just high tier normie lol. If he was 3psl gymceling would do nothing. Again, ''hes not that gl hes not 8psl'' 5psl is gl, fuck man,i watch few second and hes easly 5.5 or 6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
gymcelling=using steroids

natty lifting isnt gymcelling, its wasting time.
Dont agree with this, drugs are always secondary to diet and training, learnt this the hard way

B6093281 45D9 4F5B 929E D372A6D62FF1

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
What? Hes good looking af. Just high tier normie lol. If he was 3psl gymceling would do nothing. Again, ''hes not that gl hes not 8psl'' 5psl is gl, fuck man,i watch few second and hes easly 5.5 or 6
read my comment in thread above. i literally said NOTHING WORKS IF YOUR UGLY

do you understand statistics?

most people are not ugly or good looking. they're average looking

good looking and ugly people are the minority

when i say something works or not works, im talking about largest possible population group, not the outlier

• +1
Reactions: Kade
are you srs nigga. thats some next level cherrypicking lmfao. keep coping

All. I see is good face

when i say something works or not works, im talking about largest possible population group, not the outlier
So dont show gl guy as a proof.

>high-tier normie / low tier chadlite
this is what most girls get. his face is 6.5psl. many girls would date him even if he was skinny. very few girls have access to 8psl international mms jfl ngl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
All. I see is good face

So dont show gl guy as a proof.
its not meant to be "proof" gymcelling works lol

you always talk like im talking about you or your situation. i dont give a fuck. ye ye ur ugly it doesnt work for you. nobody cares lmfao

Pretty boy faces with high t gymcelled bodies bodies do very well

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
its not meant to be "proof" gymcelling works lol

you always talk like im talking about you or your situation. i dont give a fuck. ye ye ur ugly it doesnt work for you. nobody cares lmfao
Dont post them at all.

Thats why david laid slays a lot as well

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
i am too demoralized to even think about gymcelling

This i something people really dont understand. Theyre all like muh face muh no gym for your face wont make me a chad etc etc. If youre average looking, being average looking and jacked is an enormous advantage over being average looking and skinny

• +1
Dont post them at all.
what are you doing on this forum if you aren't looksmaxxing? this is a serious question

its not even about how you look, but you dont seem to be doing anything to improve your looks. so whats the point of your existence here?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Kade and 1 other person
what are you doing on this forum if you aren't looksmaxxing? this is a serious question

its not even about how you look, but you dont seem to be doing anything to improve your looks. so whats the point of your existence here?
I like this place, i consider some users Bros and im adicted to notifications.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
why is this even a controversy jfl. no one here is ugly enough for muscles to make you look like you’re compensating

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Kade
why is this even a controversy jfl. no one here is ugly enough for muscles to make you look like you’re compensating
MOST OF PEOPLE HERE ARE CHADS BUT THEY ARE PEOPLE FOR WHO GYMCELING IS NONSENCE