gymcelling is super underrated tbh

his face is not even THAT good. if he was skinny or skinny fat i would consider him a high-tier normie / low tier chadlite

The power of roids and hard work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
then shut the fuck up and go to .co already. you will bond with a lot more people there anyways. i can’t believe you’re only like 16 and LDAR jfl. you’re unfixable.

then shut the fuck up and go to .co already. you will bond with a lot more people there anyways. i can’t believe you’re only like 16 and LDAR jfl. you’re unfixable.
Look at reptiles no gym will save him

i didnt claim hes natty
203592 80a052224edf9c47632f221c20e0ede5

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Look at reptiles no gym will save him
i don’t give a fuck about him. i’m talking about you. stop being a lazy shit face and start caring. jesus christ what is wrong with you?

you have greasy slimy hair, acne all over your face and you’re bloated. you are 6’2 and if u had good skin and muscle you could do well but u just sit here and bitch and whine about shit. ur literally unfixable. we try to help you. that’s why we care so much but when we stop caring and telling u to change, u may as well just leave here and become a hermit. go to a fucking male therapist and get ur life sorted out before u actually commit suicide.

i don’t give a fuck about him. i’m talking about you. stop being a lazy shit face and start caring. jesus christ what is wrong with you?

you have greasy slimy hair, acne all over your face and you’re bloated. you are 6’2 and if u had good skin and muscle you could do well but u just sit here and bitch and whine about shit. ur literally unfixable. we try to help you. that’s why we care so much but when we stop caring and telling u to change, u may as well just leave here and become a hermit. go to a fucking male therapist and get ur life sorted out before u actually commit suicide.
IM NOT TALKING ABOUT ME IN THIS THREAD. ANYWAY I WILL DO SOMTHING ONE DAY. IF I WANTED TO GET SEX OR GF I WOULD DO SOME MAXING AND I WOULD DO IT, ITS NOT HARD IN EE.

IM NOT TALKING ABOUT ME IN THIS THREAD. ANYWAY I WILL DO SOMTHING ONE DAY. IF I WANTED TO GET SEX OR GF I WOULD DO SOME MAXING AND I WOULD DO IT, ITS NOT HARD IN EE.
then do it now before it’s too late

then do it now before it’s too late
Well, im telling you if i wanted to get sex or gf i would do it now, for me its irrelevant. Jesus, how much i need to say that im not crying becouse of not being able to get foids

gymceling can seperate a chad to a gigachad srs

carlton loth sweeps up tinder much faster then anyone iv ever seen when i use his shirtless pics

girls literally msg me first asking to fck srs

they like pretty boys with good bodys

gymcelling is a must srs if your trying to looksmax
What pics did you use of him?

water is wet

retards can not differentiate sex appeal vs. aesthetics. you need both to do well ideally