💪 GYMCELLING - Women perceive the body THE SAME WAY WE DO + It's 100% LEGIT

There is no such thing as a guy who has a muscular ripped physique without lifting.

Sure there are guys who look slightly muscular before lifting weights, but they don't look like fitness models, their body just looks slightly above average.

So, most guys who have a Chad face without training their body will be skinny, maybe with abs but no muscle mass.

Also, the goal of acquiring a muscular ripped physique isn't to become better than the top 1% of men, but to become better than the vast majority (85-90%) of men, and if you can mog them, then your SMV will be so good that dating will become ridiculously easy for you.

Of course, guys who are ugly aren't going to reach the top 10% of men if they get muscular, but that is why you can't just work on your physique, you have to work on everything else: your hairstyle, your grooming (beard and body hair), your teeth, and for some guys, getting a jaw surgery (like I did).
But anyways, as long as you can improve your looks, you are improving yourself and in the process, you are better able to attract women so you win.

I think that it's stupid to worry about not being Chad when the average man is much more common, so the average man is what men should aim to surpass, so that they can mog them easily. Chad may be top 1% in looks, but by looksmaxxing, an average man can become between top 10% and top 20% in looks and that's a win in my book.
that's cope, you have to be tall or have great frame to actually benefit from working out. I work out because I like it but it doesn't actually help me at all since I'm 5'8 with narrow shoulders (I have great legs and my grandfather was one of the fastest cyclist/runner in Portugal even before being an adult, so my genes might just be all-in on running efficiency), working out A LOT would just make me look weird, currently I'm trying to build some muscle but prioritizing leanness and "cuteness" so I keep being extremely approachable. Everyone in my circumstances should probably do the same.

plus being the top 20%.... that's astronomical cope:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Attachments

• 3a5.jpg
    3a5.jpg
    556.7 KB · Views: 0
U must be ugly af if you think hes chad :lul::lul:
I'm around 6/10, I have posted some pictures on this website you can check and see for yourself

he's a litechad that is extremely famous, singer (he's on eurovision currently by the way) but most importantly he has the body all women love. if you doubt me just ask any 6/10 girl which one is her favorite: this guy or a gymcel guy

Attachments

• 3a5.jpg
    3a5.jpg
    556.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
I'm around 6/10, I have posted some pictures on this website you can check and see for yourself

he's a litechad that is extremely famous, singer (he's on eurovision currently by the way) but most importantly he has the body all women love. if you doubt me just ask any 6/10 girl which one is her favorite: this guy or a gymcel guy
You are 4/10 arab looking twink you delusional loser :lul::lul:

Fucking lol at this forum where every subhuman overrates

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived and Anchor_Ship
OK, going to go gymcel now :p

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
that's cope, you have to be tall or have great frame to actually benefit from working out. I work out because I like it but it doesn't actually help me at all since I'm 5'8 with narrow shoulders (I have great legs and my grandfather was one of the fastest cyclist/runner in Portugal even before being an adult, so my genes might just be all-in on running efficiency), working out A LOT would just make me look weird, currently I'm trying to build some muscle but prioritizing leanness and "cuteness" so I keep being extremely approachable. Everyone in my circumstances should probably do the same.

plus being the top 20%.... that's astronomical cope:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Lol, you look like shit because your muscles are tiny, because you are obsessed with staying lean, that's the truth.

You're the one who is lying to yourself.

Everybody will look better with lean mass. That's just a fact.
Having some lean muscle will always be better than being scrawny, skinnyfat, or fat.
Doesn't matter your height, your face, your frame. You will still look better.
It just may not be enough to make you sexually attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and WenomWenom

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
Lol, you look like shit because your muscles are tiny, because you are obsessed with staying lean, that's the truth.

You're the one who is lying to yourself.
the first and last pictures were taken about 4 years ago (but are the best pictures I have, including the only full body picture I have overall) but they give you a good idea of how I look and the middle pic was taken this month where you can see I am stronger/more muscular but I am still short with narrow shoulders. I am currently working out but if I bulk and work out seriously I will probably go from cute/approachable to gym rat incel. remember I am 5'8 with a narrow shoulder width

• JFL
Everybody will look better with lean mass. That's just a fact.
Having some lean muscle will always be better than being scrawny, skinnyfat, or fat.
Doesn't matter your height, your face, your frame. You will still look better.
It just may not be enough to make you sexually attractive.
exactly, If you're a chad is perfect for you, if you're a pretty boy it increases greatly your attraction, if your average it makes you approachable and if you're ugly at least you are not a threatening ogre.

being too muscular only works if you are tall

You look good. I think you're just mental.
not really, my ex is currently with a tall blue-eyed pretty boy (at least 7/10, he seems like a real life elf). Definitely looks.

I've only shown the pictures just to demonstrate that gymcelling doesn't work with short people who benefit more by being lean

never lifted before 2022 in fact
You need to bulk for at least one year straight forget about leaning. Lean down after putting on decent amount of muscle size which requires being in a calorie surplus.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
the first and last pictures were taken about 4 years ago (but are the best pictures I have, including the only full body picture I have overall) but they give you a good idea of how I look and the middle pic was taken this month where you can see I am stronger/more muscular but I am still short with narrow shoulders. I am currently working out but if I bulk and work out seriously I will probably go from cute/approachable to gym rat incel. remember I am 5'8 with a narrow shoulder width

You actually look great, much better than what you were saying, you just have body dysmorphia, probably because you compare yourself to fake natty guys on instagram and youtube.

You already look like you lift and you have a muscular ripped physique, getting bigger would be good but it wouldn't change much in terms of attracting women because most of them would already say you are muscular and ripped.

Also, there is no such thing as a gymcel, because lifting weights isn't a cope for incels who can't get laid, it's a healthy thing that optimizes natural testosterone levels, improves looks, gives you a lot of strength and boosts self confidence.
Also, it is a long term thing, unless you take steroids, it is going to take some time and patience before you get a very impressive physique and dirty bulking isn't going to speed up the process.

In fact, you can pretty much slow bulk at a rate of 2 lb weight gain per month and make optimal results. And in your first year of training, you can lose fat and gain muscle at the same time, it is what I am doing right now and it is working.

5 foot 8 isn't a failo in most countries since the average female height tends to be 5 foot 4, so you are still taller than most women, which is enough for most women. Women who are 5 foot 8 or taller are actually very rare. 5 foot 8 is the average male height where I live (Canada).

• +1
Reactions: Prinz Eugen
You actually look great, much better than what you were saying, you just have body dysmorphia, probably because you compare yourself to fake natty guys on instagram and youtube.

You already look like you lift and you have a muscular ripped physique, getting bigger would be good but it wouldn't change much in terms of attracting women because most of them would already say you are muscular and ripped.

Also, there is no such thing as a gymcel, because lifting weights isn't a cope for incels who can't get laid, it's a healthy thing that optimizes natural testosterone levels, improves looks, gives you a lot of strength and boosts self confidence.
Also, it is a long term thing, unless you take steroids, it is going to take some time and patience before you get a very impressive physique and dirty bulking isn't going to speed up the process.

In fact, you can pretty much slow bulk at a rate of 2 lb weight gain per month and make optimal results. And in your first year of training, you can lose fat and gain muscle at the same time, it is what I am doing right now and it is working.

5 foot 8 isn't a failo in most countries since the average female height tends to be 5 foot 4, so you are still taller than most women, which is enough for most women. Women who are 5 foot 8 or taller are actually very rare. 5 foot 8 is the average male height where I live (Canada).
that's what I am doing. I am in the UK and the average is really not 5'4, only if you count foreigners like Portuguese Indian Nepal (I saw 3 women on my previous job that were something like 4'10) etc, but they are also there to get tall blue-eyed guys anyways

I am actually comparing myself to the guys at the gym, even other 5'8 guys who are less aesthetic have a way better shoulders' width, and my only advantage over them is that I am way more approachable and less threatening than most of those guys, specially those who are around my looks level. that's why I believe gym only works if you are tall and if it makes you look like jeff or zyzz (these guys are over 6ft)

Your face looks like a malnourished hippie and you dont even have a good body

you’re just delusional man

Your face looks like a malnourished hippie and you dont even have a good body

you’re just delusional man
actually back then I was eating something like 6times a week due to financial struggle, why I only grow 5cm from 13 to 21(current age). the gym pic was taken on free trial so I didn't pay.
to be delusional I should think I have a great body, which I don't. my shoulders are too narrow to enable me to get really good upper body aesthetics. I also won't get much more muscle since I barely eat 2000 calories a day and the whole issue is that getting bigger muscles would not help at all my situation, it's just cope

• +1
Great anecdotal stuff/ evidence.

From a study, in the past.

They tried to quantify.
How much does Face matter in looks attractiveness, and how much body.

The results:
68% was face. AND 32% was body.
So Body matters alot. It's the 2nd thing that matters. And of all things that matter in attractiveness, it's also 2nd place I think.
1. Face
2. Body
3. Status
4. Power/Wealth
5. voice, etc.....................

32% is body which includes height mind you

divine thread

you've gotta be shitting me

⭐ GYMECELING IS LEGIT ⭐

1) Countering the "muh gym is cope"

It's common misconception that gymeceling doesn't work, and that "muh, face is everything.. You don't need to gymcel". If you have a good face, ignore my thread and Ill gladly get the fuck out. Your argument is retarded and made up by some skinnyfat bitches chilling in their moms basement.

View attachment 860606View attachment 860622View attachment 860623View attachment 860624View attachment 860625View attachment 860626View attachment 860607

- By nature, muscles and good bone structure are evolutionarily a symbol that you can get plenty of nutrition, you are intimidating and strong. But most of us don't have the wide V taper, and a good muscle mass - THAT'S WHY WE GYMCEL, AND IT'S SUCCESSFUL !!!

2) Women don't like gymcels argument

Unless you're below 5'10, and 5 PSL facially - It's a fairytale myth. Most girls are single just because they expect a chad to commit to them. Women are hornier for chad than even the most sex-starved incel is for 18 yr old Stacy. Being a buffed average dude still doesn't mean that women don't secretly thirst over you.

FOR MORE ELAB ON THIS, READ THE SPOILER BELOW:

Foids want ugly men to think they have low sex drives and thus don't have sex very often

This makes them seem less slutty, artificially boosts their SMV, and makes simps and cucks pedestal them even more than they already do

And it makes us sound crazy when we complain about not having any sex ("teehee whats the big deal we don't have much sex either!")

Normies buy into this garbage too because it fits their experience; their wives and girlfriends sure aren't fucking THEM very frequently lol.

But foids actually have tons of random sex with their chad "friends". Every encounter is a sexual one (remember, chad doesnt even interact with foids unless he's literally fucking them).

Foids love sex more than anything, as long as it's with chad. And they spend every waking moment looking for the next opportunity to sneak in a quick fuck.

This is foids' and Chads' little secret.

3) Women wants to evaluate you

- Another reason as to why women are generally portraited to hate gymcels is to gaslight you into not improving your physical appearance, they literally don't WANT YOU TO SUCCED. IT MAKES THEM LESS VALUABLE as comparable to YOU !!!

View attachment 860702View attachment 860705
056bfd508bfb3846c2621d1561696a00.jpg
05a618c7ef984da8de12e844394baa49.jpg

WORDS < ACTION

-------------------------------------------------

The MOST hilarious thing i've seen yesterday was from @xefo69's thread when they were interviewing some foid. She stated that Jeff-fucking-seid is 1/10 (unironically) JUST BECAUSE HE WAS GYMECELED.

View attachment 860747

She screwed herself horribly while trying to gaslight Xefo...- I want you to picture Jeff, being incel, and struggling to get women, just because he's "too muscular" :feelsuhh:.

DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE, RIGHT!?

How come these gymcels got laid then:

View attachment 860794
fb_img_1602366395213-jpg.724672
screenshot_20190811-144946-jpg.708407
WATCH THIS VIDEO:

LET'S SEE THE COMMENTS:

- This was straight up tinder experiment, so women judged this guy based on his looks only, and while he doesn't look decent in the other aspects, HIS BODY SAVED HIM !! And he got some pretty sweet matches to be honest

View attachment 860913View attachment 860915

⭐ Women perceive the body the same way we do. ⭐

THIS IS LOOKSMATCHED.

View attachment 860827View attachment 860829View attachment 860832

face > body

Women will pick cuter face because body can be modified easily through gymceling, face is fixed (fat loss can help to a limited degree)

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
⭐ GYMECELING IS LEGIT ⭐

It's common misconception that gymeceling doesn't work, and that "muh, face is everything.. You don't need to gymcel". If you have a good face, ignore my thread and Ill gladly get the fuck out. Your argument is retarded and made up by some skinnyfat bitches chilling in their moms basement.

View attachment 860606View attachment 860622View attachment 860623View attachment 860624View attachment 860625View attachment 860626View attachment 860607

- By nature, muscles and good bone structure are evolutionarily a symbol that you can get plenty of nutrition, you are intimidating and strong. But most of us don't have the wide V taper, and a good muscle mass - THAT'S WHY WE GYMCEL, AND IT'S SUCCESSFUL !!!

Unless you're below 5'10, and 5 PSL facially - It's a fairytale myth. Most girls are single just because they expect a chad to commit to them. Women are hornier for chad than even the most sex-starved incel is for 18 yr old Stacy. Being a buffed average dude still doesn't mean that women don't secretly thirst over you.

Foids want ugly men to think they have low sex drives and thus don't have sex very often

This makes them seem less slutty, artificially boosts their SMV, and makes simps and cucks pedestal them even more than they already do

And it makes us sound crazy when we complain about not having any sex ("teehee whats the big deal we don't have much sex either!")

Normies buy into this garbage too because it fits their experience; their wives and girlfriends sure aren't fucking THEM very frequently lol.

But foids actually have tons of random sex with their chad "friends". Every encounter is a sexual one (remember, chad doesnt even interact with foids unless he's literally fucking them).

Foids love sex more than anything, as long as it's with chad. And they spend every waking moment looking for the next opportunity to sneak in a quick fuck.

- Another reason as to why women are generally portraited to hate gymcels is to gaslight you into not improving your physical appearance, they literally don't WANT YOU TO SUCCED. IT MAKES THEM LESS VALUABLE as comparable to YOU !!!

WORDS < ACTION

The MOST hilarious thing i've seen yesterday was from @xefo69's thread when they were interviewing some foid. She stated that Jeff-fucking-seid is 1/10 (unironically) JUST BECAUSE HE WAS GYMECELED.

View attachment 860747

She screwed herself horribly while trying to gaslight Xefo...- I want you to picture Jeff, being incel, and struggling to get women, just because he's "too muscular" :feelsuhh:.

View attachment 860794
WATCH THIS VIDEO:

LET'S SEE THE COMMENTS:

- This was straight up tinder experiment, so women judged this guy based on his looks only, and while he doesn't look decent in the other aspects, HIS BODY SAVED HIM !! And he got some pretty sweet matches to be honest

THIS IS LOOKSMATCHED.

i dont think you need to be 5psl+ to gymmaxx. you can be 4psl

Haven’t seen a gymmaxxed incel tinder experiment in a while tbh, anyone care to do one? :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
It's always important, but the holy trinity is the holy trinity guys:

1. Face (bones+skin+hairline+simetry)
2. Height
3. Race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and FrameMogger
It's always important, but the holy trinity is the holy trinity guys:

1. Face (bones+skin+hairline+simetry)
2. Height
3. Race
It doesn't because a racist like u won't get laid anyway ✊🏿✨💫

unironically that rules out almost 90% of men. 20% of men are 5 psl and only slightly more than half of them will be over 5'10
I personally have a friend who is a gymcelled 5psl but he's only 5'8. Still gets a lot of attractive tinder matches but obv they don't know his height so hard to say if they would lose attraction.

Everything right unless Jeff Seid thing, the fact is a body like his is just for competition and to impress people, for women isnmuch better a natural gymcelled body.

Jeff Seid body equals to mega big fake boobs and ass. Not ideal. Is normal that a girl dislike that, it looks uncanny for me too that i am a man.

Anything above prime Zyzz bulk level is detrimental for SMV, no matter how mental gym astics you do.
Women are much more binary with ratings. They don’t autistically pick over details ranking features, you’re either hot or not, you’re either a left swipe or a right swipe.

Just do *something* ANYTHING to put a few more drops in your bucket, because you’ll be surprised how often it tips you over the edge into the net

If I shaved my beard, lost my gains, and didn’t have a good haircut, you guys would all call me a boneless incel. Thankfully I didn’t get into this looksmaxxing stuff until after I hit my stride with looks and sex, so I can look past the doomers and black pills to grab the useful information.

• +1
Reactions: Broski
No gym for face, otherwise good job for putting in that much effort into the thread,
btw OP did you also have a thread on neckmaxxing? Do you think doing neck curls while having your palms on your forehead and applying pressure might work similarly to using actual weight?
The gym is the gym for face dumbass, leanmaxxing is still the number 1 method for improving looks facially

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and KING REIDYZ
2022 niggas still be debating on whether or not gymcelling is a looksmax JFL
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, Curlbrahhh and Deleted member 18890
I'm still gymcelling but I have bouts of random de-motivation because of the threads here about being 6'2 etc etc (I'm only 5'10). Good thread. I think I only get depressed when I compare myself to the genetic elite like Carlton Loth but then I look at regular normies on the street and class and realize they shouldn't be hard to mog at all
We’re basically the middle class of height. It stings when you drive past the 6’2” McMansion neighborhoods but at least we don’t have to live in the 5’6” slums.

I’m gonn cope with 1 inch lifts or orthotic insoles and sneakers tbh. Above that it will be uncomfortable. Also some autist might call me out tbhngl. I’m comfy with 5’11 w shoes. Seids like 5’10 as well I saw his videos he rarely sees a female taller than him even in Germany
I do a .8 inch lift with good midsole support combined with Air Force 1’s

I have a pair of elevator boots that put me to 6’1”
That’s more for special occasions, think first date with a tall girl, or your GF wants to wear heels, etc.

Btw I usually just admit they’re lifts, girls don’t seem to care

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1

what whores mean when they say just go to the gym

No gym for face, otherwise good job for putting in that much effort into the thread,
btw OP did you also have a thread on neckmaxxing? Do you think doing neck curls while having your palms on your forehead and applying pressure might work similarly to using actual weight?
Niggas reacting to this nigga cause he has amnesia's profile pic

The only working out they did was hunting every day if you were passionate or a slave or every few days and occasionally a war or battle. This is nothing compared to modern Jew workouts that are way too taxing on the body. Also the kings of their tribe hardly ever did work out. They conserved their energy and let their high tier diet build them muscles
Sv3rige follower spotted

@heightface keep coping

Honestly you people can doubt gymcelling all you want but that just means less competition for me. Stay dyel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and ConspiracyTheory
Women are much more binary with ratings. They don’t autistically pick over details ranking features, you’re either hot or not, you’re either a left swipe or a right swipe.

Just do *something* ANYTHING to put a few more drops in your bucket, because you’ll be surprised how often it tips you over the edge into the net

If I shaved my beard, lost my gains, and didn’t have a good haircut, you guys would all call me a boneless incel. Thankfully I didn’t get into this looksmaxxing stuff until after I hit my stride with looks and sex, so I can look past the doomers and black pills to grab the useful information.
They are not binary. As a guy whos actually looksmaxxed its a spectrum. Its not a yes or a no swipe you idiot. Its a no swipe and youre gone or a yes swipe and she never responds or you have to jester maxx because you barely hit the threshold, and her yes swiping you and sending you extreme iois having to put in no effort.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Melo95, fogdart and 1 other person
Gymcelling is legit as fuck but you gotta be lean girls don't like fat guys idk why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and ConspiracyTheory
⭐ GYMECELING IS LEGIT ⭐

WORDS < ACTION

View attachment 860747

View attachment 860794
WATCH THIS VIDEO:

LET'S SEE THE COMMENTS:

THIS IS LOOKSMATCHED.

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back