💪 GYMCELLING - Women perceive the body THE SAME WAY WE DO + It's 100% LEGIT

⭐ GYMECELING IS LEGIT ⭐

1) Countering the "muh gym is cope"

It's common misconception that gymeceling doesn't work, and that "muh, face is everything.. You don't need to gymcel". If you have a good face, ignore my thread and Ill gladly get the fuck out. Your argument is retarded and made up by some skinnyfat bitches chilling in their moms basement.

4 Years roids 250mg test
Cuck to player
Frame1
InCollage 20201012 043441421
Frame4

- By nature, muscles and good bone structure are evolutionarily a symbol that you can get plenty of nutrition, you are intimidating and strong. But most of us don't have the wide V taper, and a good muscle mass - THAT'S WHY WE GYMCEL, AND IT'S SUCCESSFUL !!!

2) Women don't like gymcels argument

Unless you're below 5'10, and 5 PSL facially - It's a fairytale myth. Most girls are single just because they expect a chad to commit to them. Women are hornier for chad than even the most sex-starved incel is for 18 yr old Stacy. Being a buffed average dude still doesn't mean that women don't secretly thirst over you.

FOR MORE ELAB ON THIS, READ THE SPOILER BELOW:

Foids want ugly men to think they have low sex drives and thus don't have sex very often

This makes them seem less slutty, artificially boosts their SMV, and makes simps and cucks pedestal them even more than they already do

And it makes us sound crazy when we complain about not having any sex ("teehee whats the big deal we don't have much sex either!")

Normies buy into this garbage too because it fits their experience; their wives and girlfriends sure aren't fucking THEM very frequently lol.

But foids actually have tons of random sex with their chad "friends". Every encounter is a sexual one (remember, chad doesnt even interact with foids unless he's literally fucking them).

Foids love sex more than anything, as long as it's with chad. And they spend every waking moment looking for the next opportunity to sneak in a quick fuck.

This is foids' and Chads' little secret.

3) Women wants to evaluate you

- Another reason as to why women are generally portraited to hate gymcels is to gaslight you into not improving your physical appearance, they literally don't WANT YOU TO SUCCED. IT MAKES THEM LESS VALUABLE as comparable to YOU !!!

They dont want you to succeed 2
They dont want you to succeed
056bfd508bfb3846c2621d1561696a00.jpg
05a618c7ef984da8de12e844394baa49.jpg

WORDS < ACTION

-------------------------------------------------

The MOST hilarious thing i've seen yesterday was from @xefo69's thread when they were interviewing some foid. She stated that Jeff-fucking-seid is 1/10 (unironically) JUST BECAUSE HE WAS GYMECELED.

Screenshot 20201209 211545 Chrome 01

She screwed herself horribly while trying to gaslight Xefo...- I want you to picture Jeff, being incel, and struggling to get women, just because he's "too muscular" :feelsuhh:.

Jeff Seid Hi Rez 1560x2269
Maxresdefault
00bd4ecde7678bca5a1fb8414728ba52
Jeff seid 1
O0480067414105172394
Jeff Seid natural

vOljaP.gif

DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE, RIGHT!?

How come these gymcels got laid then:

2JnQK9o
fb_img_1602366395213-jpg.724672
screenshot_20190811-144946-jpg.708407
https://incels.is/threads/tinder-ex...-hot-tinder-matches-spicy-thread-gtfih.14475/
WATCH THIS VIDEO:

LET'S SEE THE COMMENTS:
 201209 212016 659 01

- This was straight up tinder experiment, so women judged this guy based on his looks only, and while he doesn't look decent in the other aspects, HIS BODY SAVED HIM !! And he got some pretty sweet matches to be honest

InCollage 20201209 231407802 01
InCollage 20201209 232347210 01

-------------------------------------------------

⭐ Women perceive the body the same way we do. ⭐

THIS IS LOOKSMATCHED.

InCollage 20201209 130902161 01
InCollage 20201209 205554355 01
InCollage 20201209 180104387 01

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, kiyopon, zylaro and 254 others
"gymceling works if you're not subhuman" shit thread

yea no shit being fit with a bit of muscle is better than being skinnyfat bitch or auschwitz
Subhuman = sub4
No excuse to not workout if you are at least average

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, AscendingHero and Kmscurry
Every dumbass works out nowadays. Face and height are much more important, body follows after a long empty space

The average guy has the body of Jeff Seid these days...

Gymcels everywhere.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11035 and Chintuck22
The average guy has the body of Jeff Seid these days...

Gymcels everywhere.
That's why you should max everything simultaneously! Also, i'm rarely seeing 6PSL guys, let alone people with good NT and charisma.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
They still look like shit because they don't know anything, they just move weights and think they have done their job.
what else do they need to do? I'm guessing inject, or eat a better diet?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
what else do they need to do? I'm guessing inject, or eat a better diet?
Yeah remember that your competition Is using roids + surgery + lifts ecc...
Whatever It takes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Stevensmithgerard, oldcelloser and 2 others
Yeah remember that your competition Is using roids + surgery + lifts ecc...
Whatever It takes
Since you liked my thread, Connor.. I won't fight you tonight, you're chil brooda!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Gestapo, animo123 and 2 others
This is a Jewish conspiracy. Working out is unesacary besides working on postural muscles using bodyweight or none. Raw meat and bull testicles will gain you more muscles than all natties

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
This is a Jewish conspiracy. Working out is unesacary besides working on postural muscles using bodyweight or none. Raw meat and bull testicles will gain you more muscles than all natties
No, you're working out to look more like your ancestors were looking back in the days

With all the endocrine dysruptors, and shit diet we have, we don't look as near as good as them. That's why

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, ItsOver.com, AscendingHero and 2 others
Everyone knows that gymcelling works, some are just trying so hard to make sense of their miserable situation that they lie to themselves and others how gym is pointless just to feel good about themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, LooksmaxxHopeful, Lolcel and 4 others
No, you're working out to look more like your ancestors were looking back in the days

With all the endocrine dysruptors, and shit diet we have, we don't look as near as good as them. That's why
The only working out they did was hunting every day if you were passionate or a slave or every few days and occasionally a war or battle. This is nothing compared to modern Jew workouts that are way too taxing on the body. Also the kings of their tribe hardly ever did work out. They conserved their energy and let their high tier diet build them muscles

I'm still gymcelling but I have bouts of random de-motivation because of the threads here about being 6'2 etc etc (I'm only 5'10). Good thread. I think I only get depressed when I compare myself to the genetic elite like Carlton Loth but then I look at regular normies on the street and class and realize they shouldn't be hard to mog at all

• +1
Reactions: intovoid, LooksmaxxHopeful, Lolcel and 1 other person
I'm still gymcelling but I have bouts of random de-motivation because of the threads here about being 6'2 etc etc (I'm only 5'10). Good thread. I think I only get depressed when I compare myself to the genetic elite like Carlton Loth but then I look at regular normies on the street and class and realize they shouldn't be hard to mog at all
But hey, you should always wear elevator shoes (2" plus), and then wear some shoe lifts (1" plus). which puts you above average with the height of 6'1

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Gestapo and Going2KillMyself
Body included ALL, minus face. Thus also height.

Hieght is kinda a difficult thing for science to put into percenatge.
I seen the graph.
They often use percentage of hiw much height matters; starting at the average height, and seeing how much +1 inch would add to attractiveness or deduct fromattractiveness when -1 inch. But they also showed in graph. that manletm height basically matters 100%. As in, when manlet, one is 100% unattractive no matter what basically. So 100% game over. In that sense height can matter 100%. But mainly only in the negative sense.

for example: dark blue = 100% game over. And light blue, is nealry always Game Over, except for when you luck out once every decade.
3-Figure3-1.png

Are you serious your shoulder and hip ratio matters as well i swear the mog never stops

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chintuck22
But hey, you should always wear elevator shoes (2" plus), and then wear some shoe lifts (1" plus). which puts you above average with the height of 6'1

I’m gonn cope with 1 inch lifts or orthotic insoles and sneakers tbh. Above that it will be uncomfortable. Also some autist might call me out tbhngl. I’m comfy with 5’11 w shoes. Seids like 5’10 as well I saw his videos he rarely sees a female taller than him even in Germany

• +1
Reactions: Stuntedchad and Chintuck22
I’m gonn cope with 1 inch lifts or orthotic insoles and sneakers tbh. Above that it will be uncomfortable. Also some autist might call me out tbhngl. I’m comfy with 5’11 w shoes. Seids like 5’10 as well I saw his videos he rarely sees a female taller than him even in Germany
I think that height of 5'10 is indeed average, but it's just these females, with their hilarious demands, that they want a man to be like 6'3 atleast.. I hate that

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Gestapo, Lolcel and 3 others
Are you serious your shoulder and hip ratio matters as well i swear the mog never stops
I think that if you are in asia, average height is shorter, so you can get away with being shorter there. But being tall is a big plus either way

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Gestapo
I think that height of 5'10 is indeed average, but it's just these females, with their hilarious demands, that they want a man to be like 6'3 atleast.. I hate that

How tall do u think that black plumber guy was in the tiktok video with 1.4M likes? I’d wager at best slightly above avg

Body included ALL, minus face. Thus also height.

Hieght is kinda a difficult thing for science to put into percenatge.
I seen the graph.
They often use percentage of hiw much height matters; starting at the average height, and seeing how much +1 inch would add to attractiveness or deduct fromattractiveness when -1 inch. But they also showed in graph. that manletm height basically matters 100%. As in, when manlet, one is 100% unattractive no matter what basically. So 100% game over. In that sense height can matter 100%. But mainly only in the negative sense.

for example: dark blue = 100% game over. And light blue, is nealry always Game Over, except for when you luck out once every decade.
3-Figure3-1.png

Low iq question: is it shoulder-hip or shoulder waist? Because the waist is typically smaller

I think that if you are in asia, average height is shorter, so you can get away with being shorter there. But being tall is a big plus either way

Im very tall for my race but my frame is giga manlet tier

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Lol, of course gymmaxxing is crucial cause you can lose bf and thanks to that you lose facial fat but girls dig natural, athletic types of male body not some roidmaxxxed monsters

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I saw a girl on tinder earlier today who had something like 'Don't embarass yourself by swiping on me if you're under 6' 4'' ' lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, AscendingHero and animo123
I saw a girl on tinder earlier today who had something like 'Don't embarass yourself by swiping on me if you're under 6' 4'' ' lol

Sounds like a height fetish tbhngl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chintuck22
true but the first series of photos (relating to v shape) rely on a unrealistic frame expansion

women who say that "muscles are too much" are usually fat or insecure or both. Confident women with hot bodies prefer muscular men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6512, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
0 tbh

• Hmm...
it's not my opinion, but research outcomes. AND research outcomes mogg personal opinions. So I think this is true.

study: https://www.semanticscholar.org/pap...Wong/7765a8620b9a6720e61920eb804497fae4e8c91e

video with study:

TAKE THE SIZE PILL, BOYOS.
imo. the size pill. is as follows!!!!
If you are:
* manlet
* micro penis
* Very bad shoulders-waiste-hip ratio.
THAN, GAME OVER

(blue = game over)
3-Figure3-1.png

• +1
I'm mirin that God tier analysis of the psychology behind it, good thread man 👍

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Mouthbreath
How tall do u think that black plumber guy was in the tiktok video with 1.4M likes? I’d wager at best slightly above avg
I think it's just the proof that women secretly thirst over good looking muscluar bodies, but they don't want public to know that, so that everyone will gymecel then, therefore women will have less value amongst the better looking men.

But it's not much of a deal, since every 3rd guy gymecels nowadays, in future they will looksmax too, as the 80/20 theory transitions to the 99/1 theory.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 13824, Gestapo and 2 others
Jfl at this cope. just use gymmaxxed normies as an example theory. I have never seen a turboomanlet frogface ascend with muscles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
Jfl at this cope. just use gymmaxxed normies as an example theory. I have never seen a turboomanlet frogface ascend with muscles
Just use the most hideous people you know to disprove a theory.
Next time let's say that being tall is useless because Quasimodo can't benefit from It.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel, animo123 and 3 others
Just use the most hideous people you know to disprove a theory.
Next time let's say that being tall is useless because Quasimodo can't benefit from It.
Fuck him tbh.. There's no point in debating people that just doesn't want to accept the truth. He knows that this is legit already, he is just too pussified to stand up for himself and actually go to the gym!

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, AscendingHero, Gestapo and 2 others
Great novel, read every page. Caged at the rock without muscles

• JFL
the biggest "fuck you" to soyciety is getting as jacked as possible

also repped for using StephIsCold catfish

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, AscendingHero, animo123 and 2 others
the biggest "fuck you" to soyciety is getting as jacked as possible

also repped for using StephIsCold catfish
You can blame the jews, for giving women right and power, and allowing all this to happen at the first place!

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, ItsOver.com, AscendingHero and 3 others
You can blame the jews, for giving women right and power, and allowing all this to happen at the first place!

Are you georgrian? სადაური ხარ ძმა?

• +1
No man, khabib nurmagomedov is Georgian
NO fucking shit, he is not, he is chechen, ingush or some north caucasiian, not south caucasia which is georgia.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and animo123
NO fucking shit, he is not, he is chechen, ingush or some north caucasiian, not south caucasia which is georgia.
That's all nice, but i don't remember asking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Gestapo, goat2x and 3 others
I know that probably 85% of the dudes that will read this will object, no matter what. Some people don't want to improve their situation because it's too much work. Easier to find reasons to do nothing but play video games. Yeah I know this sounds very blue pill, but after accepting the blackpill, what then? You have to do the best you can.

The first problem I encounter when reading threads like this is that gymmaxxing is oversimplified. Dudes say "yes it does work" or "no it doesn't." It's so fucking low IQ to make sweeping statements like this with no nuance or consideration of other variables. For example, if a 3 and a 6 in the face both go from having average bodies to having Jeff Seid's body, is their resulting SMV the same? Of course not. Do they both improve? Of course. Is it worth it for them to gymmax? Only they can say. Furthermore, while everyone can get in decent shape and have abs, not everyone can look like Jeff Seid due to genetics. Guys probably over-focus on muscle shape and other details.

If a 4 to 6 gymmaxxes to the point of having a top-tier body, like having 17 inch + arms at 12% bodyfat, the entire world changes. But it's not as simple as going to the gym a few hours a week. You have to have a complete lifestyle change. The gym is as regular as your job. Eating junk isn't an option. Sleep is a priority. The gym has to be your thing. It's not easy if you don't legitimately love lifting. For me, it was COMPLETELY WORTH IT.

It's not just women. EVERYTHING changes. You feel better. You get more respect from other men. You NEVER have to worry about getting bad attitudes from other guys, or having dudes mess with you to try to show dominance. You get listened to during meetings. People seek your advice. If this shocks you, it's because you are lying to yourself - you treat strong men better even if you don't know it, even if only out of fear of them.

And yes, women notice. They approach. They make comments. They get nervous around you. This includes all women, even old women, and those you DON'T want to attract. It's almost like they can't help themselves. They find excuses to talk about your physique.

It's a straw man to say "gymmaxxing doesn't work for guys with _____ or with guys who are ______." No one is saying getting big is a panacea for inceldom. But for what I suspect is the majority of guys here, it can take you from average to legitimately desireable.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JawMogger, JackHanma, Sny and 18 others
Garbage gymcel cope

1) Countering the "muh gym is cope"

Proceeds to post morphed pics of BONE STRUCTURE, something that you can't change with gym. The only one that was actual muscles was this one:

4-years-roids-250mg-test-jpg.860622

Which surprise, surprise... @yuvon (or whatever is his username) made a tinder experiment with this exact guy and he got just the same amount of matches as a non-gymcelled BBC with a decent face.

2) Women don't like gymcels argument

What does women being sluts to Chad even have to do with anything for you to promote gymcelling. Shit makes no sense, they are sluts for them because of their face, how does this prove that they'll be sluts for gymcel men or that being gymcelled will make you a Chad?!

3) Women wants to evaluate you

Just use the opinion of a girl about a guy with oversized muscles as argument for women trying to gaslight men.

JFL

Also, getting a few tinder matches (those experiments where done years ago btw, when tinder was on its early years) doesn't mean you'll slay them, doesn't even mean you'll get a date.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Copeful
miss pin faggot makinithappen neck training but won't pin this

• So Sad
I know that probably 85% of the dudes that will read this will object, no matter what. Some people don't want to improve their situation because it's too much work. Easier to find reasons to do nothing but play video games. Yeah I know this sounds very blue pill, but after accepting the blackpill, what then? You have to do the best you can.

The first problem I encounter when reading threads like this is that gymmaxxing is oversimplified. Dudes say "yes it does work" or "no it doesn't." It's so fucking low IQ to make sweeping statements like this with no nuance or consideration of other variables. For example, if a 3 and a 6 in the face both go from having average bodies to having Jeff Seid's body, is their resulting SMV the same? Of course not. Do they both improve? Of course. Is it worth it for them to gymmax? Only they can say. Furthermore, while everyone can get in decent shape and have abs, not everyone can look like Jeff Seid due to genetics. Guys probably over-focus on muscle shape and other details.

If a 4 to 6 gymmaxxes to the point of having a top-tier body, like having 17 inch + arms at 12% bodyfat, the entire world changes. But it's not as simple as going to the gym a few hours a week. You have to have a complete lifestyle change. The gym is as regular as your job. Eating junk isn't an option. Sleep is a priority. The gym has to be your thing. It's not easy if you don't legitimately love lifting. For me, it was COMPLETELY WORTH IT.

It's not just women. EVERYTHING changes. You feel better. You get more respect from other men. You NEVER have to worry about getting bad attitudes from other guys, or having dudes mess with you to try to show dominance. You get listened to during meetings. People seek your advice. If this shocks you, it's because you are lying to yourself - you treat strong men better even if you don't know it, even if only out of fear of them.

And yes, women notice. They approach. They make comments. They get nervous around you. This includes all women, even old women, and those you DON'T want to attract. It's almost like they can't help themselves. They find excuses to talk about your physique.

It's a straw man to say "gymmaxxing doesn't work for guys with _____ or with guys who are ______." No one is saying getting big is a panacea for inceldom. But for what I suspect is the majority of guys here, it can take you from average to legitimately desireable.
Well done friend. But, obviously having a shape is better than not having it, but if a guy is less than 5'9 and has narrow shoulders, gymcell is a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Well done friend. But, obviously having a shape is better than not having it, but if a guy is less than 5'9 and has narrow shoulders, gymcell is a waste of time.
Not true. I'm 5'8" and it worked for me. I'm not saying I can get ANYONE, but no one can. When you're big, you have more options than you can plow through. And isn't that all you want? Lamenting that you won't' be attractive to EVERY woman is an adolescent fantasy that absolves you of taking action.

I don't mean to be harsh. But in case anyone reads these, they need to know that should be getting their ass to the gym NOW.

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma, LooksmaxxHopeful, Neurose and 6 others
@whiteissuperior face 40% gym 30% height 30%

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back