💪 GYMCELLING - Women perceive the body THE SAME WAY WE DO + It's 100% LEGIT

Everything right unless Jeff Seid thing, the fact is a body like his is just for competition and to impress people, for women isnmuch better a natural gymcelled body.

Jeff Seid body equals to mega big fake boobs and ass. Not ideal. Is normal that a girl dislike that, it looks uncanny for me too that i am a man.

Anything above prime Zyzz bulk level is detrimental for SMV, no matter how mental gym astics you do.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, 11gaijin, Prince88 and 16 others
Also bro i thought i would share the common delusions normies share from well IRL experience.

1 The idea of surgery physically revolts them.

2 Merely rating a male is considered gay even though there are metrics you can establish purely based on looks alone.

3 They get offended if you call merely say there average cause most normies in my class are average dudes they don't look ugly but even that offends them they think there all perfect 10's.

4 I offered a incel type normie i mean he kind looked truecel in my eyes he was like 5 foot 3 tier borderline giga manlet and his face was giga subpar and i told him the only way he is gonna get women is by surgery and he got offended not even incels will take advice.

5TH fact most males focus on females bodies i never got this personally i was always disgusted by the idea the face since my conception has been my object off desire.

6th point they genuinely think personality is a important factor in relationships,also they refuse to admit losing weight could raise there value.

Also could you make a thread race changing for other races?

I think that most normies just get's butthurt by blackpill, because they know it's right, but they cannot accept it

Everyone thinks they are 10/10 but they are not comparing themselves to actual good looking guys, in reality they would be 6/10 (By PSL)

Also could you make a thread race changing for other races?
Bro i made one about golden skin color. Med people have this skin color mostly, but light skinned indians can also looksmax and look more like med, skin color speaking

Also, as for other phenotypic traits, i helped @SubhumanCurrycel to ascend, so you can check that thread too:

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, reptiles and SubhumanCurrycel
Gym wont fix your height, deformities, face, bone structure or frame but it will make you more attractive than you would be if you are out of shape.

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma, oldcelloser, LooksmaxxHopeful and 11 others
I think that most normies just get's butthurt by blackpill, because they know it's right, but they cannot accept it

Everyone thinks they are 10/10 but they are not comparing themselves to actual good looking guys, in reality they would be 6/10 (By PSL)

Bro i made one about golden skin color. Med people have this skin color mostly, but light skinned indians can also looksmax and look more like med, skin color speaking

Also, as for other phenotypic traits, i helped @SubhumanCurrycel to ascend, so you can check that thread too:

Very good threads however what this forum. Needs is a long indepth guide for eaxh race like you did woth your genetic thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Chintuck22
No gym for face, otherwise good job for putting in that much effort into the thread,
btw OP did you also have a thread on neckmaxxing? Do you think doing neck curls while having your palms on your forehead and applying pressure might work similarly to using actual weight?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 110 and 1 other person
No gym for face, otherwise good job for putting in that much effort into the thread,
btw OP did you also have a thread on neckmaxxing? Do you think doing neck curls while having your palms on your forehead and applying pressure might work similarly to using actual weight?
It won't work for that long, you'll get used to that pressure very quickly as you progress, so you would need to buy some weight plates

I recommend you to do pretty simple: Neck curls (3x 10-12 reps) and neck extensions (3x 10-12 reps).

Use neck harness as you'll do these excercises, it becomes extremely hard to do them whilw you're at the edge of your bed, and holding 20 kilograms on your forehead!

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Gestapo, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Point 3 is very true, specially if shes a lazy whore, she wont aprove of you going to the gym.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
It won't work for that long, you'll get used to that pressure very quickly as you progress, so you would need to buy some weight plates

I recommend you to do pretty simple: Neck curls (3x 10-12 reps) and neck extensions (3x 10-12 reps).

Use neck harness as you'll do these excercises, it becomes extremely hard to do them whilw you're at the edge of your bed, and holding 20 kilograms on your forehead!
I did neck curls at the gym with 20 kg plate for up to 30 reps but atm i'm mostly training at home so...

this is an interesting thread aswell btw, tomorrow i'm gonna make a thread regarding same topic but with much further details, stay tuned!

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10679 and Chintuck22
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Gestapo and gymislife
Banger thread.Starting neck ,traps and shoulders from tomorrow.No more laziness and video games 🙅

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com, AscendingHero and Chintuck22
Good thread except for the foids have more sex drive than guys shit. Incel cope

• +1
Reactions: bigseal, Loveland, 11gaijin and 2 others
Banger thread.Starting neck ,traps and shoulders from tomorrow.No more laziness and video games 🙅
You're fucking legend my brocel🙌🏋️‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, AscendingHero, Gestapo and 1 other person
Great anecdotal stuff/ evidence.

From a study, in the past.

They tried to quantify.
How much does Face matter in looks attractiveness, and how much body.

The results:
68% was face. AND 32% was body.
So Body matters alot. It's the 2nd thing that matters. And of all things that matter in attractiveness, it's also 2nd place I think.
1. Face
2. Body
3. Status
4. Power/Wealth
5. voice, etc.....................

Wouldn't body also include height? I think if you separated body and height that would look different.

Wouldn't body also include height? I think if you separated body and height that would look different.
Body included ALL, minus face. Thus also height.

Hieght is kinda a difficult thing for science to put into percenatge.
I seen the graph.
They often use percentage of hiw much height matters; starting at the average height, and seeing how much +1 inch would add to attractiveness or deduct fromattractiveness when -1 inch. But they also showed in graph. that manletm height basically matters 100%. As in, when manlet, one is 100% unattractive no matter what basically. So 100% game over. In that sense height can matter 100%. But mainly only in the negative sense.

for example: dark blue = 100% game over. And light blue, is nealry always Game Over, except for when you luck out once every decade.
3-Figure3-1.png

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, LooksmaxxHopeful, Danish_Retard and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, AscendingHero, Gestapo and 1 other person
CEO of good threads

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstar, Looks234 and Chintuck22
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Gestapo, Deleted member 6695 and 1 other person
What point are you trying to make? I dont understand
I was just saying naturally good body wont make an ugly guy get laid

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, MostGLSlayer and Deleted member 4332
Gymcel is water but doesn't work unless you're at least a normie. And I hate those gymcels who gym to the point where they become ogres.

IMO only gym to look good, low bf with decent frame, upper body and slight abs is all you need.

Good example would be the Old Spice Guy
old-spice-guy.jpg

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Wallenberg, Lolcel and 1 other person
women who say that "muscles are too much" are usually fat or insecure or both. Confident women with hot bodies prefer muscular men.

• +1
Reactions: plukee, SAR, LooksmaxxHopeful and 5 others
Gymcel is water but doesn't work unless you're at least a normie. And I hate those gymcels who gym to the point where they become ogres.

IMO only gym to look good, low bf with decent frame, upper body and slight abs is all you need.

Good example would be the Old Spice Guy
old-spice-guy.jpg
Is this too much?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Kmscurry, Stuntedchad and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, AscendingHero, Gestapo and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Nautica, 5'8manlet and 5 others
Jimson MOGson

⭐ GYMECELING IS LEGIT ⭐

1) Countering the "muh gym is cope"

It's common misconception that gymeceling doesn't work, and that "muh, face is everything.. You don't need to gymcel". If you have a good face, ignore my thread and Ill gladly get the fuck out. Your argument is retarded and made up by some skinnyfat bitches chilling in their moms basement.

View attachment 860606View attachment 860622View attachment 860623View attachment 860624View attachment 860625View attachment 860626View attachment 860607

- By nature, muscles and good bone structure are evolutionarily a symbol that you can get plenty of nutrition, you are intimidating and strong. But most of us don't have the wide V taper, and a good muscle mass - THAT'S WHY WE GYMCEL, AND IT'S SUCCESSFUL !!!

2) Women don't like gymcels argument

Unless you're below 5'10, and 5 PSL facially - It's a fairytale myth. Most girls are single just because they expect a chad to commit to them. Women are hornier for chad than even the most sex-starved incel is for 18 yr old Stacy. Being a buffed average dude still doesn't mean that women don't secretly thirst over you.

FOR MORE ELAB ON THIS, READ THE SPOILER BELOW:

Foids want ugly men to think they have low sex drives and thus don't have sex very often

This makes them seem less slutty, artificially boosts their SMV, and makes simps and cucks pedestal them even more than they already do

And it makes us sound crazy when we complain about not having any sex ("teehee whats the big deal we don't have much sex either!")

Normies buy into this garbage too because it fits their experience; their wives and girlfriends sure aren't fucking THEM very frequently lol.

But foids actually have tons of random sex with their chad "friends". Every encounter is a sexual one (remember, chad doesnt even interact with foids unless he's literally fucking them).

Foids love sex more than anything, as long as it's with chad. And they spend every waking moment looking for the next opportunity to sneak in a quick fuck.

This is foids' and Chads' little secret.

3) Women wants to evaluate you

- Another reason as to why women are generally portraited to hate gymcels is to gaslight you into not improving your physical appearance, they literally don't WANT YOU TO SUCCED. IT MAKES THEM LESS VALUABLE as comparable to YOU !!!

View attachment 860702View attachment 860705
056bfd508bfb3846c2621d1561696a00.jpg
05a618c7ef984da8de12e844394baa49.jpg

WORDS < ACTION

-------------------------------------------------

The MOST hilarious thing i've seen yesterday was from @xefo69's thread when they were interviewing some foid. She stated that Jeff-fucking-seid is 1/10 (unironically) JUST BECAUSE HE WAS GYMECELED.

View attachment 860747

She screwed herself horribly while trying to gaslight Xefo...- I want you to picture Jeff, being incel, and struggling to get women, just because he's "too muscular" :feelsuhh:.

DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE, RIGHT!?

How come these gymcels got laid then:

View attachment 860794
fb_img_1602366395213-jpg.724672
screenshot_20190811-144946-jpg.708407
https://incels.is/threads/tinder-ex...-hot-tinder-matches-spicy-thread-gtfih.14475/
WATCH THIS VIDEO:

LET'S SEE THE COMMENTS:

- This was straight up tinder experiment, so women judged this guy based on his looks only, and while he doesn't look decent in the other aspects, HIS BODY SAVED HIM !! And he got some pretty sweet matches to be honest

View attachment 860913View attachment 860915

⭐ Women perceive the body the same way we do. ⭐

THIS IS LOOKSMATCHED.

View attachment 860827View attachment 860829View attachment 860832

lol at that one high IQ Tik Tok comment. Wonder what his responses were.

⭐ GYMECELING IS LEGIT ⭐

1) Countering the "muh gym is cope"

It's common misconception that gymeceling doesn't work, and that "muh, face is everything.. You don't need to gymcel". If you have a good face, ignore my thread and Ill gladly get the fuck out. Your argument is retarded and made up by some skinnyfat bitches chilling in their moms basement.

View attachment 860606View attachment 860622View attachment 860623View attachment 860624View attachment 860625View attachment 860626View attachment 860607

- By nature, muscles and good bone structure are evolutionarily a symbol that you can get plenty of nutrition, you are intimidating and strong. But most of us don't have the wide V taper, and a good muscle mass - THAT'S WHY WE GYMCEL, AND IT'S SUCCESSFUL !!!

2) Women don't like gymcels argument

Unless you're below 5'10, and 5 PSL facially - It's a fairytale myth. Most girls are single just because they expect a chad to commit to them. Women are hornier for chad than even the most sex-starved incel is for 18 yr old Stacy. Being a buffed average dude still doesn't mean that women don't secretly thirst over you.

FOR MORE ELAB ON THIS, READ THE SPOILER BELOW:

Foids want ugly men to think they have low sex drives and thus don't have sex very often

This makes them seem less slutty, artificially boosts their SMV, and makes simps and cucks pedestal them even more than they already do

And it makes us sound crazy when we complain about not having any sex ("teehee whats the big deal we don't have much sex either!")

Normies buy into this garbage too because it fits their experience; their wives and girlfriends sure aren't fucking THEM very frequently lol.

But foids actually have tons of random sex with their chad "friends". Every encounter is a sexual one (remember, chad doesnt even interact with foids unless he's literally fucking them).

Foids love sex more than anything, as long as it's with chad. And they spend every waking moment looking for the next opportunity to sneak in a quick fuck.

This is foids' and Chads' little secret.

3) Women wants to evaluate you

- Another reason as to why women are generally portraited to hate gymcels is to gaslight you into not improving your physical appearance, they literally don't WANT YOU TO SUCCED. IT MAKES THEM LESS VALUABLE as comparable to YOU !!!

View attachment 860702View attachment 860705
056bfd508bfb3846c2621d1561696a00.jpg
05a618c7ef984da8de12e844394baa49.jpg

WORDS < ACTION

The MOST hilarious thing i've seen yesterday was from @xefo69's thread when they were interviewing some foid. She stated that Jeff-fucking-seid is 1/10 (unironically) JUST BECAUSE HE WAS GYMECELED.

View attachment 860747

She screwed herself horribly while trying to gaslight Xefo...- I want you to picture Jeff, being incel, and struggling to get women, just because he's "too muscular" :feelsuhh:.

DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE, RIGHT!?

How come these gymcels got laid then:

View attachment 860794
fb_img_1602366395213-jpg.724672
screenshot_20190811-144946-jpg.708407
https://incels.is/threads/tinder-ex...-hot-tinder-matches-spicy-thread-gtfih.14475/
WATCH THIS VIDEO:

LET'S SEE THE COMMENTS:

- This was straight up tinder experiment, so women judged this guy based on his looks only, and while he doesn't look decent in the other aspects, HIS BODY SAVED HIM !! And he got some pretty sweet matches to be honest

View attachment 860913View attachment 860915

⭐ Women perceive the body the same way we do. ⭐

THIS IS LOOKSMATCHED.

View attachment 860827View attachment 860829View attachment 860832

welcome to the club

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Based thread, i agree 100 but can't like cause your avi

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 8856 and Chintuck22
Only on this retard site have I seen the words "gym is cope" together.

I never understood this mentality. How maladjusted with society does one have to be to think this?

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Stuntedchad, Lolcel and 7 others
FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, LooksmaxxHopeful, oldcelloser and 2 others
Only on this retard site have I seen the words "gym is cope" together.

I never understood this mentality. How maladjusted with society does one have to be to think this?

Gym is cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 11gaijin, oldcelloser and MentalistKebab
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Stuntedchad, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
what about chewing that is gym for face

Chewing is also cope. The only things that are not cope: lean-maxxing, maintaining hair, skin-maxxing, eyebrow/eyelash-maxxing and ofc surgery-maxxing. Gym-maxxing is good for maintaining a healthy mental state when done in moderation but does 0 for SMV, unless you are already a HTN-Chadlite. Even then, it's the FACE doing all the work. Gym is just complimenting your FACE, so FACE is the only thing that really matters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, Mewton, LooksmaxxHopeful and 4 others
Chewing is also cope. The only things that are not cope: lean-maxxing, maintaining hair, skin-maxxing, eyebrow/eyelash-maxxing and ofc surgery-maxxing. Gym-maxxing is good for maintaining a healthy mental state when done in moderation but does 0 for SMV, unless you are already a HTN-Chadlite. Even then, it's the FACE doing all the work. Gym is just complimenting your FACE, so FACE is the only thing that really matters.
gymcels get pussy if they aren't manlets

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Soychadcell, LooksmaxxHopeful, oldcelloser and 4 others
gymcels get pussy if they aren't manlets

No... not true. Gymcels with average FACES are also overcompensating. Women elicit more disgust towards a gymcel than a twink incel.

No... not true. Gymcels with average FACES are also overcompensating. Women elicit more disgust towards a gymcel than a twink incel.
@Kingkellz literally proved that gym can make your SMV go up, and now this thread, but no, you always have to make this community a meme by repeating the same stuff over and over.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, mogstar, AscendingHero and 3 others
Every dumbass works out nowadays. Face and height are much more important, body follows after a long empty space

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 9670, AscendingHero and 3 others
Every dumbass works out nowadays. Face and height are much more important, body follows after a long empty space
They still look like shit because they don't know anything, they just move weights and think they have done their job.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, AscendingHero and Kingkellz
"gymceling works if you're not subhuman" shit thread

yea no shit being fit with a bit of muscle is better than being skinnyfat bitch or auschwitz

• +1
Reactions: Nautica and Kmscurry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back