Gymcels have 0 appeal

This pretty boy have edits with 300k of womans likes, Cbum and Laid have 300k of man like
Prime laid was a prettyboy. He's just into an autistic male dominated subculture so he won't get the same exposure as an actor

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
David laid & Jeff seid are objective chads yes
Jeff Seid is chadlite and David HTN at best, he not same Tom Welling and Ashton Kutcher tier, delusional

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

Attachments

• 1702333522015.png
    1702333522015.png
    311.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ElTruecel
Laid is more like chadlite facially

His eye area isn’t that good
Good thing you're not a celebrity fanboy like the guys here, David has 5.5 PSL, he's on the same level, or just below, Hemsworth

HTN results, I said he wasn't a chad, not a subhuman jfl
bro chads get like 99 likes in a day jfl

even maher didnt do as well as him

Good thing you're not a celebrity fanboy like the guys here, David has 5.5 PSL, he's on the same level, or just below, Hemsworth
5.5 psl is chadlite not HTN

5.5 psl is chadlite not HTN
he is between strong HTN and weak chadlite, if he had a better ocular area, he would be up there

bro chads get like 99 likes in a day jfl

even maher didnt do as well as him
There's no way to know if Laid is slaying more than Maher IRL, we'd have to play them both in the same place competing for the same girl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and wishIwasSalludon
Just be gay effeminate twink theory
Not even a twink, he looks like a fresh man at highschool.

op is a pedo and projecting it onto adult women no one likes him but girls under 18

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Sprinkles

op is a pedo and projecting it onto adult women no one likes him but girls under 18
bro believe that this guy with hundreds of fics on wattpad wouldn't fuck an 18 year old woman, disappointing

I hit 50 gymcels with a bait thread, you guys are too weak

bro believe that this guy with hundreds of fics on wattpad wouldn't fuck an 18 year old woman, disappointing
The people posting this shit are all under 18.

There are a few girls like 18-21 who would fuck a jb twink like him but the vast majority would prefer more maturity.

you do realize that 40% of tiktok is under 18, right?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 30488

There are a few girls like 18-21 who would fuck a jb twink like him but the vast majority would prefer more maturity.

Maybe

yes because adult grown women definitely can’t be attracted to young men in their teens

when there are cases of female teachers sleeping with their male students

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
There's no way to know if Laid is slaying more than Maher IRL, we'd have to play them both in the same place competing for the same girl
bro you missed my point you said 99+ likes in half a day is htn results but in all the chad tinder experiments ive seen only a few have gotten 99+ like in half a day.

the only ones I know of are these

curry chad

chad

tyrone lite with height halo

tyrone

chang

and then the david experiment

bro you missed my point you said 99+ likes in half a day is htn results but in all the chad tinder experiments ive seen only a few have gotten 99+ like in half a day.

the only ones I know of are these

curry chad

chad

tyrone lite with height halo

tyrone

chang

and then the david experiment
I tested Sergi in SC- Brazil, and he reached an absurd amount in less than 30 minutes

HTN has the same SMV as chad, because chad is very rare

yes because adult grown women definitely can’t be attracted to young men in their teens

when there are cases of female teachers sleeping with their male students
not common though and they fuck dimorphic teenagers not kiddy looking ones my guess

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
suifuel thats just because brazillians worship whites tho did you compare him to another white guy or did even blackops2cel would slay in brazil

suifuel thats just because brazillians worship whites tho did you compare him to another white guy or did even blackops2cel would slay in brazil
in SC the standard is much higher than in the rest of Brazil, there are a lot of GL guys here, because it was colonized by Germans

SC guys for exemple:
Images   2023 12 11T195012565 Images   2023 12 11T195100832 Images   2023 12 11T195137702 Images   2023 12 11T195206830 EhgXFSAWoAAR1uT large
the pattern is much higher in this region, and white people are very common, btw Chico lives here in Curitiba

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43058 and Deleted member 30488
No its not
I would be LTN without gym and skinny and fat niggas look bad next to majority who are gymmaxxed
If he have good frame and HTN face, gym not is cope

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

gym is cope if your face doesnt look like this phaggots, blud is chadlite and still did steroids when my subhuman ass is too scared of the testoertone shutdown and ball shrinkage. Anyways hes probably taking HCG for his whole cycle so his chadlite balls dont dry up. so having money mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 30488
View attachment 2602406

gym is cope if your face doesnt look like this phaggots, blud is chadlite and still did steroids when my subhuman ass is too scared of the testoertone shutdown and ball shrinkage. Anyways hes probably taking HCG for his whole cycle so his chadlite balls dont dry up. so having money mogs.
Gym saves Sam Sulek?

Sam Sulek
dont say this roidgoblins name please, he disgusts me so much, muh relatable gymbro vlogger :soy::soy:. RICH piana did it first and was actually likeable, now every time i go to the gym i see some skinny phaggot with a tripod setup trying to be like this roidtranny. His HGH tren acne riden, shit proportioned, roid skinned physique is shit and hes a manlet with receding hairline

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30488
dont say this roidgoblins name please, he disgusts me so much, muh relatable gymbro vlogger :soy::soy:. RICH piana did it first and was actually likeable, now every time i go to the gym i see some skinny phaggot with a tripod setup trying to be like this roidtranny. His HGH tren acne riden, shit proportioned, roid skinned physique is shit and hes a manlet with receding hairline

Jfl

oh look hes scared of women just like me :soy::soy::soy::soy: let me watch all of his video and buy his protien powders since i have no friends and im a lonely gymcel with no gains. never seen people simp for a regular guy like this. must be a homo thing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30488
zyzz mogs all these tryhard gym phaggots in his grave, he did roids for fun and didnt even know how to lift, he was raver at heart and his music taste mogs to this day. Sam sulek will not be remember after he passes away at age 30.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MonoTBB, deadmanwalking and Deleted member 30488
zyzz mogs all these tryhard gym phaggots in his grave, he did roids for fun and didnt even know how to lift, he was raver at heart and his music taste mogs to this day. Sam sulek will not be remember after he passes away at age 30.
View attachment 2602423
Sam Sulek dont passes 30 years old

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
  • Love it
Reactions: 7zyzz7
death to all normie lifters, i think i saw sam sulek was a swimmer dude before he got into lifting, people wanna act like him some relatable incel when he was doing swim lessons shirtless around girls his whole youth. TOTAL NORMIE DEATH.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
death to all normie lifters, i think i saw sam sulek was a swimmer dude before he got into lifting, people wanna act like him some relatable incel when he was doing swim lessons shirtless around girls his whole youth. TOTAL NORMIE DEATH.
i mean it just depends on your genetics, if you look good at a low weight you should always go to the gym, but if your over 6 foot you gotta blast to look good

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
This is sadly true
I went of the female gaze a year ago after I started gymmaxing. I’m starting to think being a sigma gets you nowhere. Imagine being a tall white chad and not being able to slay just because your a try hard ogre. You ignore women and focus on your goals which means no pussy for you
Fucking brutal :( i got this mindset rn

I tested Sergi in SC- Brazil, and he reached an absurd amount in less than 30 minutes

Htn doesn't have the same smv as chad. You just used him in a jbw shithole lol