Gymmaxed chad who has never cold approached before secures 18yo Stacy’s number with ease

incelmogger

incelmogger

Tall skull wasp’ism

Absolutely fucking insane first cold approach attempt. This felt like the beginning of a rom com

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Jamaldickjavontus, zura and 9 others
Blocked
These are so staged bro

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Rimaxtis, ManletBlackcel and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and the MOUSE
painful watch

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, DelonLover1999 and bradpittshairline
99% of them are staged bro
Win win for both
Guy gets more views
Girl (usually an aspiring influencer) gets free publicity
Tbh this one doesn’t seem staged. If it were they would have to be fucking really good actors.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel, WeiWei and 1 other person
99% of them are staged bro
Win win for both
Guy gets more views
Girl (usually an aspiring influencer) gets free publicity
Ik they are but in this case I don’t think it is. If it is they should be in Hollywood

''stacy'' also he's obviously attractive, just autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Kasanova, mog_or_be_mogged and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and Kasanova

Absolutely fucking insane first cold approach attempt. This felt like the beginning of a rom com

dude i saw this video in my recommendations a few days so and clicked on it only cause the dude looks like fucking robert pattinson in the thumbnail and i knew he was gonna pull some "see even if youre shy just be confident" type shit

i watched like 3/4ths of the first cold approach and stoped watching because he couldve said literally anything and the girl was swooning over him and also because that girl has a very similar voice and speech pattern to my gf so watching it made me uncomfortable as some kind of psychological response jfl :feelshaha:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Alt Number 3, Gonthar and 1 other person
i watched like 3/4ths of the first cold approach and stoped watching because he couldve said literally anything and the girl was swooning over him and also because that girl has a very similar voice and speech pattern to my gf so watching it made me uncomfortable as some kind of psychological response :feelshaha:
Legit feeling up his biceps and shit. If he said some outlandish sexual shit during that she would’ve been with it 100%. She was ready to suck his cock after 2 minutes

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
Legit feeling up his biceps and shit. If he said some outlandish sexual shit during that she would’ve been with it 100%. She was ready to suck his cock after 2 minutes
watching the full video rn, dude really had the girl feeling him up within seconds and then had the audacity to say "yeah im filming this to show that you can go up to girls even if youre introverted"

i cant tell if he's actually completely bluepilled or if he's just clickbaiting

only good pickup content is jackdenmo because hes a mtn-htn with really good people skills and can engage women who arent interested in him initially off of looks

unironically suggest everyone who reads this, if you are at least normie tier binge all his pickup videos, i did and actually vastly improved my social skills

obviously dont try and copy his style if you arent already a naturally funny guy though then youl just look retarded and tryhard like fogel in superbad lol

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and incelmogger

He would be called low MTN if he posted here

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger
watching the full video rn, dude really had the girl feeling him up within seconds and then had the audacity to say "yeah im filming this to show that you can go up to girls even if youre introverted"

i cant tell if he's actually completely bluepilled or if he's just clickbaiting

only good pickup content is jackdenmo because hes a mtn-htn with really good people skills and can engage women who arent interested in him initially off of looks

unironically suggest everyone who reads this, if you are at least normie tier binge all his pickup videos, i did and actually vastly improved my social skills

obviously dont try and copy his style if you arent already a naturally funny guy though then youl just look retarded and tryhard like fogel in superbad lol
He isn't that good looking tho. And he isn't even 6ft

He isn't that good looking tho. And he isn't even 6ft
Women can’t tell the difference between 5’11 and 6ft exact barefoot bro. Would be 6ft in shoes anyway, and he’s above average facially with very good physique. What more do you need?

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Women can’t tell the difference between 5’11 and 6ft exact barefoot bro. Would be 6ft in shoes anyway, and he’s above average facially with very good physique. What more do you need?
6ft isnt tall anymore according to this forum. And he is just facially above avg. And also according to this forum body doesnt matter. I was just mentioning that

• JFL
6ft isnt tall anymore according to this forum. And he is just facially above avg. And also according to this forum body doesnt matter. I was just mentioning that
Yeah and this forum is full of fucking retards

• JFL

chad

• JFL
Reactions: Kasanova
5'11" is average for white Zoomers. So, would 6' be in the top 60-75th percentile?

In my opinion, being in the top 25% does not qualify someone as 'tall'. I think the 'tall' label is more fitting for those in the top 10th percentile, which is around 6'1" to 6'2".

Also, the guy in the video is MTN.

Does he have a good physique, at least? Well, considering that most people his age are untrained, and achieving his level of musculature requires years of consistent training — a feat most gym-goers cannot accomplish — I would say he does have a good physique, likely in the 95-99th percentile.

Now, obviously, considering his overall attributes, the likelihood of him successfully securing a date with a Stacy while cold approaching on his first try is extremely low. Therefore, I highly doubt the authenticity of the video.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
5'11" is average for white Zoomers. So, would 6' be in the top 60-75th percentile?

In my opinion, being in the top 25% does not qualify someone as 'tall'. I think the 'tall' label is more fitting for those in the top 10th percentile, which is around 6'1" to 6'2".

Also, the guy in the video is MTN.

Does he have a good physique, at least? Well, considering that most people his age are untrained, and achieving his level of musculature requires years of consistent training — a feat most gym-goers cannot accomplish — I would say he does have a good physique, likely in the 95-99th percentile.

Now, obviously, considering his overall attributes, the likelihood of him successfully securing a date with a Stacy while cold approaching on his first try is extremely low. Therefore, I highly doubt the authenticity of the video.
He is between high and mid MTN. 5'11 is avg height yes. He also has 99% body. And has also apporached first which most zoomers wont dare to. More than enough imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, incelmogger and Deleted member 6583
Jfl at you being so fucking autistic and online that you think an above average looking guy with a great physique can’t pull a really good looking girl (who, in this case is into the gym). And if it’s scripted they should be in Hollywood for their acting

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 6583
Jfl at you being so fucking autistic and online that you think an above average looking guy with a great physique can’t pull a really good looking girl (who, in this case is into the gym). And if it’s scripted they should be in Hollywood for their acting

He's not above average facially.
Untitled

Perhaps you're indian, and you call every white person HTN.
As a white person myself, living in a country that is 95% white, I can confirm that he is not above average.

Do you really think it's just a coincidence that she happens to be into the gym and goes to the same gym he does?

Then you claim that if it's fake, their acting is on par with Hollywood.
Are you serious, or are you actually autistic?
Firstly, they both have monotone voices, which is often a sign of people struggling to act.

Then there's their conversation:
Him: 'I just like watching you work out, that's not weird, right?'

Her: 'Oh no, that's not weird at all,' she says in a monotone voice.

I understand this is meant to be a joke, but such a joke is unlikely to be well-received by a woman you've never met before, especially when the guy appears socially awkward.

They're either both actual autists or it's fake.

He is between high and mid MTN. 5'11 is avg height yes. He also has 99% body. And has also apporached first which most zoomers wont dare to. More than enough imo
Same goes for you, boyo.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Kasanova, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
He's not above average facially.
View attachment 2554506

Perhaps you're indian, and you call every white person HTN.
As a white person myself, living in a country that is 95% white, I can confirm that he is not above average.

Do you really think it's just a coincidence that she happens to be into the gym and goes to the same gym he does?

Then you claim that if it's fake, their acting is on par with Hollywood.
Are you serious, or are you actually autistic?
Firstly, they both have monotone voices, which is often a sign of people struggling to act.

Then there's their conversation:
Him: 'I just like watching you work out, that's not weird, right?'

Her: 'Oh no, that's not weird at all,' she says in a monotone voice.

I understand this is meant to be a joke, but such a joke is unlikely to be well-received by a woman you've never met before, especially when the guy appears socially awkward.

They're either both actual autists or it's fake.

Same goes for you, boyo.
Get out of ur basement for once. The average guy is a bloated normie. Also u used a shitty pic. U can find worse pics of PSL gods like Gandy, Chico etc easily. Also i didnt claim he is even HTN, just high MTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 6583 and 2 others
Lol while I have to jestermax when cold approaching more often than not

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Get out of ur basement for once. The average guy is a bloated normie. Also u used a shitty pic. U can find worse pics of PSL gods like Gandy, Chico etc easily. Also i didnt claim he is even HTN, just high MTN
These retards think the average guy looks like him and has his physique

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6583 and 12PSLsubhuman
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Xangsane and incelmogger
conversation therapy, just learning how to have better social skills and conversate better
i was isolated from mostly everyone for a year so i lost a lot of my knowledge on conversations/how to talk to people

• +1
So, I'm guessing you really do live in india?

I used a shitty pic you say?
It's as accurate as it can be.
That's how he looks in real life.

What, do you think he magically morphs into the images he posts on Instagram when he talks to girls?

These retards think the average guy looks like him and has his physique
Did I really say that?
I would say he does have a good physique, likely in the 95-99th percentile.
No, I didn't.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
So, I'm guessing you really do live in india?

I used a shitty pic you say?
It's as accurate as it can be.
That's how he looks in real life.

What, do you think he magically morphs into the images he posts on Instagram when he talks to girls?

Did I really say that?

No, I didn't.
get out of your basement aspie incel

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger, roping3264 and Deleted member 6583
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and roping3264
Ik they are but in this case I don’t think it is. If it is they should be in Hollywood
tHeY sHoUlD bE iN hOlLyWoOd

stfu already dude u aren't any better than people commenting gIvE hIm aN oScAr fcking fags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6583