Gymmaxing

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Born to succeed
Do I have good genetics for my body type?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1539138349820.jpg
    FB_IMG_1539138349820.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 52
You already asked this? Why are you repeating yourself? You are getting fucking annoying man and nobody can take you seriously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, RedPilledStemcel, nattycel and 1 other person
You already asked this? Why are you repeating yourself? You are getting fucking annoying man and nobody can take you seriously
I need replies im just curious

We cant see your insertions from that pic.

Pretty good bro. Keep up the good work,nigger

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Good frame, tbh.

Bad pics to judge.

its whatever tbh u will not achieve zyzz physique or something like that if u are asking yourself

your body will be average in the bodybuilder world

its whatever tbh u will not achieve zyzz physique or something like that if u are asking yourself

your body will be average in the bodybuilder world
I know ill never obtain zyzz physique but he inspires me to lift

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
His frame is better than zyzz's frame.

but whatever, if his frame is shit he will need to gymmaxing to know better how shit is and if his frame is better than the zyzz and he doesnt go roids or take the gym seriously he will achieve a shit physique anyway.

Just go to the gym if u are not tall. Tall guys with pretty face can go skinny and be gods but midgets needs to gymmax

but whatever, if his frame is shit he will need to gymmaxing to know better how shit is and if his frame is better than the zyzz and he doesnt go roids or take the gym seriously he will achieve a shit physique anyway.

Just go to the gym if u are not tall. Tall guys with pretty face can go skinny and be gods but midgets needs to gymmax
His frame is better than zyzz's, as for his muscle insertions, (the most important thing) I doubt it.

Im not a midget

Why are you here if you're gay?

He will never compare to the father of aesthetics.
I know ill never will but he inspires me to become a better version of myself

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers