Hacking Your Hunger: The Science of Effortless Weight Loss

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Introduction

This is the reality for too many of us. Endless cravings, failed diets, and a gnawing feeling that we're stuck in a body that doesn't reflect who we want to be.

Let's be honest – we've all got excuses when it comes to weight loss. "I'm too busy," "My genetics are bad," "I just love food too much." But what if those excuses were no longer valid? What if there was a solution that could help you overcome those obstacles and finally achieve the body you deserve?

Been there. Done that. Tried every diet, every workout, every "miracle" pill under the sun. The scale just keeps going up, and the frustration is a constant companion. You're a victim of your own biology, right? Wrong.

This is the weight loss secret that's been quietly transforming bodies for years. Now, it's your turn.

I'll be honest, this shit's so much of a cheat code, part of me didn't even feel like sharing it, even if it's only to you guys here. Still, as I found out about these drugs on this forum, I felt it was only fair to take on the mantle and spread the word. Now come along boyos, and I'll show you the promised land.

The Big 3: Semaglutide, Tirzepatide, and Retatrutide

1. Semaglutide (Ozempic/Wegovy)

Semaglutide mimics GLP-1, a hormone that tells your brain you're full even when you've eaten less. This translates to fewer cravings and a reduced appetite, making it easier to stick to your diet and create the calorie deficit needed for fat loss. Semaglutide also slows down digestion, keeping you satisfied for longer and preventing those energy crashes that often lead to unhealthy snacking. And it doesn't stop there – Semaglutide also helps your body use glucose more efficiently, leading to better blood sugar control and sustained energy levels throughout the day.

2. Tirzepatide (Mounjaro)

Tirzepatide takes fat loss a step further by activating both the GLP-1 and GIP receptors. This dual action leads to even more powerful appetite suppression and potentially enhanced fat burning, helping you torch those stubborn pounds more effectively. Tirzepatide might also offer a range of benefits beyond weight loss, including nausea reduction, improved brain health, and stronger bones.

3. Retatrutide

Retatrutide is the newest and most potent GLP-1 receptor agonist, setting itself apart by targeting three key receptors: GLP-1, GIP, and glucagon. This triple-action approach creates a potent synergy that will likely significantly accelerate your fat loss.

Retatrutide ramps up appetite control to the extreme, making it easier to stick to your diet without feeling deprived. But what truly sets it apart is its activation of the glucagon receptor. Glucagon is a hormone that helps your body release stored energy, particularly from fat. By stimulating glucagon, Retatrutide encourages your body to tap into its fat reserves for fuel, enhancing fat burning. So, we're not simply talking about eating less here, it'll actively burn fat too. It also optimizes blood sugar control, further contributing to a leaner, healthier physique.

While Retatrutide is still in clinical trials, early results are incredibly promising, suggesting it could be the most effective fat-loss medication yet. So much so that there's already plenty of people purchasing and using it.

Dosage and Frequency
Each medication has its own recommended dosage and injection frequency. Here's a quick rundown:

• Semaglutide: Typically injected once a week, starting at a low dose (0.25 mg) and gradually increasing to a maximum of 2.4 mg.
  • Tirzepatide: Also injected once a week, with starting doses ranging from 2.5 mg to 5 mg and potentially increasing to a maximum of 15 mg.
  • Retatrutide: In clinical trials, it's being administered once a week, with dosages ranging from 1 mg to 12 mg.
Tip: Some users find that injecting every 5 days instead of every 7 helps maintain better appetite control throughout the week.

Okay, now that you know the players, let's break down how they work and why they're creating so much buzz.

How They Work​

So, how do these drugs actually work? Well, here's the gist.

They work by cleverly mimicking the actions of natural gut hormones that already play a key role in regulating your appetite, metabolism, and how your body processes food.

Think of it like this: your gut and your brain are in constant communication, sending signals back and forth about hunger, fullness, and energy levels. GLP-1 receptor agonists basically "hack" this communication system, amplifying the signals that tell your brain "I'm full" and "Slow down digestion."

Let's delve a bit more into detail.

Appetite Control. GLP-1 receptor agonists bind to specific receptors in your brain that are involved in regulating hunger and satiety. This directly reduces those nagging hunger pangs and cravings that usually make dieting such a struggle. You'll find yourself feeling satisfied with smaller portions and less tempted by those unhealthy snacks (it's genuinely crazy, I haven't eaten sweets in months).

Slower Digestion. These medications also delay gastric emptying, which is the process of food moving from your stomach to your intestines. This means food stays in your stomach for longer, further contributing to that feeling of fullness and preventing those rapid blood sugar spikes that can lead to cravings and energy crashes. This could affect (delay) the absorption of some oral medication or supplements you might be consuming, however.

Enhanced Insulin Response. GLP-1 receptor agonists also stimulate your pancreas to release more insulin, the hormone responsible for shuttling glucose (sugar) from your bloodstream into your cells for energy. This improves your body's ability to utilize glucose, leading to better blood sugar control and more stable energy levels.

These medications are basically working with your body, not against it, to help you lose weight and even get healthier. Welcome to the future lads.

What you need to know before you start
While GLP-1s sound like a dream come true for any guy looking to level up his physique, they're not without their potential downsides.

Muscle Loss
While GLP-1s primarily target fat loss, some studies suggest they could affect muscle mass. (Likely due to quick, significant weight loss). To avoid this, prioritize protein intake (at least 1 gram per pound of body weight) and keep hitting the weights.

Nausea
Nausea is a common side effect, especially when you're first starting or increasing your dosage. It also depends on which exact GLP-1 you are using. It usually subsides, but out of caution, start low and go slow. Staying hydrated can also help.

The Cost Factor.
These medications are expensive, and insurance coverage varies. For now, it's a barrier to entry for most. (Thank God). But as demand increases, prices and accessibility might improve. You'd likely still need a prescription though.

Luckily for you, there are (far cheaper) prescription-free ways you can get your hands on this shit, which will be explored later on in this thread.

The "Ozempic Face" Myth
That more defined facial appearance is primarily due to overall weight loss, not a unique effect of the medication.

Long-Term Commitment
GLP-1s are typically used long-term (maybe for life). To maintain your results, you'll either need to stay on it or adopt a healthy lifestyle so you don't regain most of the weight.

Moving on...

1. The Ideal Scenario: Talk to a Doctor

Listen, guys, consulting with a doctor is (almost) always the safest and smartest move. They're the experts, and they can provide the personalized guidance you need for optimal results.

Alright, now that I've got my ass covered...

2. Going Solo?

Now I know most of you guys will be going this route. Hell, I went this route, and I get it – sometimes (most) times, a doctor's visit isn't feasible. Maybe you don't have insurance or diabetes, or your insurance won't cover it (because you don't have diabetes), or the medication is simply unavailable in your region.

In any case, if you wanna go at it alone, a quick word of caution.

Self-administering medications like GLP-1s comes with risks. You could get the dosage wrong, experience unexpected side effects, or have an interaction with other medications you're taking. Take some responsibility, do a bit of research (this thread isn't enough, sorry boyos), and then decide whether it'd be worth it.

(It almost certainly would be, but you know how these disclaimers go).

Right, so you've made up your mind? Done your research? No? But still, determined to go at it alone? Well, here's how.

3. Reconstituting Peptides

Most GLP-1s you'll find online come in powder form and need to be mixed with bacteriostatic water ("bac water") before injecting. This is called reconstitution. It's not as complicated as it sounds.

Here's the process:
  1. Calculate Your Dose: Use a peptide calculator (like this one: https://primepeptides.co/pages/peptide-calculator) to determine the exact amount of solution you need to draw up to get your desired dose.
  2. Mix it Up: Always use high-quality bac water from a reputable source. Use an insulin syringe (e.g., 31G 1 ml/cc) for accuracy. Inject the water slowly into the peptide vial, letting it slide down the side. Swirl gently to mix (don't shake). The solution should be clear.

Injection Technique​

GLP-1s are injected subcutaneously (under the skin) into fatty tissue. Common sites include your abdomen (at least two inches away from your belly button), thigh (front or outer part), or upper arm.

Thigh injections are preferred because they have fewer side effects, according to a study. Use a needle length of 5/16" (8mm) or shorter.

Here's how to inject:
  1. Prepare: Wash your hands and gather your supplies (alcohol wipes, syringe, medication vial).
  2. Clean: Clean the vial top and your injection site with alcohol wipes.
  3. Draw: Attach a new, sterile needle to your syringe. Draw air into the syringe equal to your dose. Inject the air into the vial, turn it upside down, and withdraw the calculated amount of solution.
  4. Inject: Pinch the skin at the injection site and insert the needle at a 45-degree angle (or 90-degree, if needle size is short). Slowly inject the medication, withdraw the needle, and dispose of it properly. Don't rub the injection site.
  5. Rotate: Switch injection sites each time (or every few injections) to prevent irritation.

It's basically like injecting insulin, which millions of people do daily. You really can't fuck this up, (well, maybe you can).

Sourcing
By now, you're probably wondering where to get your hands on all of this.

GLP-1 Forum

There's a whole community dedicated to GLP-1s, with tons of vendor discussions: https://glp1forum.com/.
It's an independently run forum, so they are more open about discussing sources and vendors than Reddit.

Reputable Sources
The consensus is to stick with the top 2-3 most reputable vendors, even if they're not the cheapest. You'll find a lot of helpful information about vendors on that forum.

The user "dionysos", in particular, has some useful content. Including the following thread on the most actively used vendors on said forum, so you'd at least have a reference for where to start looking.

Along with some useful Google docs on which vendors might be safest to buy from, and have the best standing. These documents can (currently), all still be found in his signature.

Here's one specifically for the U.S.

Handy Tool
For planning your GLP-1 dosage schedule, check out GLP-1 Plotter: https://glp1plotter.com/
It's a free online tool that helps you visualize different combinations and track your progress.

Nutrition and Exercise
After all this, I know some of you'll be asking yourself, "With these drugs, do I even need to eat healthy and exercise?"

Well, here's the truth: GLP-1s are not a "get out of jail free card" when it comes to diet and exercise. They still work best when combined with a healthy lifestyle.

Could you get away with eating less-than-ideal food and skipping the gym? Short answer: Yes. You'd still lose weight, but you'd be missing out on the full potential of these medications.

But here's the thing: if you can't eat healthy now with the help of GLP-1s, you're probably never going to be able to stick to a healthy diet later either. So, use this opportunity to improve your nutrition, and learn how to eat & cook healthy food.

A Look Towards The Future

Looking ahead, the weight loss landscape is changing, pretty rapidly. The current GLP-1 revolution is just the beginning, as researchers delve even deeper into gut hormone science, exploring new medications that promise even greater control over weight loss.

Combination therapies are one promising development. Imagine targeting multiple hunger hormones simultaneously for a synergistic effect. That's exactly what's happening with Cagrilintide, a potent amylin analog that's showing impressive results in trials, even surpassing some existing GLP-1s. Combining Cagrilintide with Semaglutide has created Cagrisema, a dual-action medication that shows promise in early trials too.

Scientists are also exploring Peptide YY (PYY) analogs, which could revolutionize appetite control (again). PYY signals fullness and reduces food intake, and long-acting versions are currently being tested, both alone and with GLP-1s.

In short: The weight loss industry is about to become a gold mine, and companies are scrambling to cash in on the next big thing.

Will everyone soon be walking around with 10-12% body fat? I doubt it, but the fact that it's even a plausible question is pretty fuckin' crazy to me.

Guess we'll end with a quote.

"It is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit." -Socrates

GO READ THE THREAD LAZY ASS NIGGA

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003, Lord Shadow, emeraldglass and 51 others
The first thread in the past 6 months that deserves BOTB

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cavy, enchanted_elixir, iabsolvejordan and 12 others
Introduction

This is the reality for too many of us. Endless cravings, failed diets, and a gnawing feeling that we're stuck in a body that doesn't reflect who we want to be.View attachment 3150855

Let's be honest – we've all got excuses when it comes to weight loss. "I'm too busy," "My genetics are bad," "I just love food too much." But what if those excuses were no longer valid? What if there was a solution that could help you overcome those obstacles and finally achieve the body you deserve?

Been there. Done that. Tried every diet, every workout, every "miracle" pill under the sun. The scale just keeps going up, and the frustration is a constant companion. You're a victim of your own biology, right? Wrong.

This is the weight loss secret that's been quietly transforming bodies for years. Now, it's your turn.
View attachment 3151049

I'll be honest, this shit's so much of a cheat code, part of me didn't even feel like sharing it, even if it's only to you guys here. Still, as I found out about these drugs on this forum, I felt it was only fair to take on the mantle and spread the word. Now come along boyos, and I'll show you the promised land.
View attachment 3150579

View attachment 3150747
Semaglutide mimics GLP-1, a hormone that tells your brain you're full even when you've eaten less. This translates to fewer cravings and a reduced appetite, making it easier to stick to your diet and create the calorie deficit needed for fat loss. Semaglutide also slows down digestion, keeping you satisfied for longer and preventing those energy crashes that often lead to unhealthy snacking. And it doesn't stop there – Semaglutide also helps your body use glucose more efficiently, leading to better blood sugar control and sustained energy levels throughout the day.

View attachment 3150769

View attachment 3150757
Tirzepatide takes fat loss a step further by activating both the GLP-1 and GIP receptors. This dual action leads to even more powerful appetite suppression and potentially enhanced fat burning, helping you torch those stubborn pounds more effectively. Tirzepatide might also offer a range of benefits beyond weight loss, including nausea reduction, improved brain health, and stronger bones.

View attachment 3150763View attachment 3150765

3. Retatrutide
View attachment 3150754
Retatrutide is the newest and most potent GLP-1 receptor agonist, setting itself apart by targeting three key receptors: GLP-1, GIP, and glucagon. This triple-action approach creates a potent synergy that will likely significantly accelerate your fat loss.

Retatrutide ramps up appetite control to the extreme, making it easier to stick to your diet without feeling deprived. But what truly sets it apart is its activation of the glucagon receptor. Glucagon is a hormone that helps your body release stored energy, particularly from fat. By stimulating glucagon, Retatrutide encourages your body to tap into its fat reserves for fuel, enhancing fat burning. So, we're not simply talking about eating less here, it'll actively burn fat too. It also optimizes blood sugar control, further contributing to a leaner, healthier physique.

While Retatrutide is still in clinical trials, early results are incredibly promising, suggesting it could be the most effective fat-loss medication yet. So much so that there's already plenty of people purchasing and using it.
View attachment 3150575

View attachment 3150774

Dosage and Frequency
Each medication has its own recommended dosage and injection frequency. Here's a quick rundown:

• Semaglutide: Typically injected once a week, starting at a low dose (0.25 mg) and gradually increasing to a maximum of 2.4 mg.
  • Tirzepatide: Also injected once a week, with starting doses ranging from 2.5 mg to 5 mg and potentially increasing to a maximum of 15 mg.
  • Retatrutide: In clinical trials, it's being administered once a week, with dosages ranging from 1 mg to 12 mg.
Tip: Some users find that injecting every 5 days instead of every 7 helps maintain better appetite control throughout the week.
Okay, now that you know the players, let's break down how they work and why they're creating so much buzz.

How They Work​

They work by cleverly mimicking the actions of natural gut hormones that already play a key role in regulating your appetite, metabolism, and how your body processes food.

Think of it like this: your gut and your brain are in constant communication, sending signals back and forth about hunger, fullness, and energy levels. GLP-1 receptor agonists basically "hack" this communication system, amplifying the signals that tell your brain "I'm full" and "Slow down digestion."

Appetite Control. GLP-1 receptor agonists bind to specific receptors in your brain that are involved in regulating hunger and satiety. This directly reduces those nagging hunger pangs and cravings that usually make dieting such a struggle. You'll find yourself feeling satisfied with smaller portions and less tempted by those unhealthy snacks (it's genuinely crazy, I haven't eaten sweets in months).

Slower Digestion. These medications also delay gastric emptying, which is the process of food moving from your stomach to your intestines. This means food stays in your stomach for longer, further contributing to that feeling of fullness and preventing those rapid blood sugar spikes that can lead to cravings and energy crashes. This could affect (delay) the absorption of some oral medication or supplements you might be consuming, however.

Enhanced Insulin Response. GLP-1 receptor agonists also stimulate your pancreas to release more insulin, the hormone responsible for shuttling glucose (sugar) from your bloodstream into your cells for energy. This improves your body's ability to utilize glucose, leading to better blood sugar control and more stable energy levels.
View attachment 3151210

These medications are basically working with your body, not against it, to help you lose weight and even get healthier. Welcome to the future lads.

While GLP-1s sound like a dream come true for any guy looking to level up his physique, they're not without their potential downsides.

Muscle Loss
While GLP-1s primarily target fat loss, some studies suggest they could affect muscle mass. (Likely due to quick, significant weight loss). To avoid this, prioritize protein intake (at least 1 gram per pound of body weight) and keep hitting the weights.

Nausea
Nausea is a common side effect, especially when you're first starting or increasing your dosage. It also depends on which exact GLP-1 you are using. It usually subsides, but out of caution, start low and go slow. Staying hydrated can also help.

The Cost Factor.
These medications are expensive, and insurance coverage varies. For now, it's a barrier to entry for most. (Thank God). But as demand increases, prices and accessibility might improve. You'd likely still need a prescription though.

Luckily for you, there are (far cheaper) prescription-free ways you can get your hands on this shit, which will be explored later on in this thread.

The "Ozempic Face" Myth
That more defined facial appearance is primarily due to overall weight loss, not a unique effect of the medication.

Long-Term Commitment
GLP-1s are typically used long-term (maybe for life). To maintain your results, you'll either need to stay on it or adopt a healthy lifestyle so you don't regain all the weight.

View attachment 3151121

Moving on...

View attachment 3151222
Listen, guys, consulting with a doctor is (almost) always the safest and smartest move. They're the experts, and they can provide the personalized guidance you need for optimal results.

2. Going Solo?

Now I know most of you guys will be going this route. Hell, I went this route, and I get it – sometimes (most) times, a doctor's visit isn't feasible. Maybe you don't have insurance or diabetes, or your insurance won't cover it (because you don't have diabetes), or the medication is simply unavailable in your region.

Self-administering medications like GLP-1s comes with risks. You could get the dosage wrong, experience unexpected side effects, or have an interaction with other medications you're taking. Take some responsibility, do a bit of research (this thread isn't enough, sorry boyos), and then decide whether it'd be worth it.

Right, so you've made up your mind? Done your research? No? But still, determined to go at it alone? Well, here's how.

View attachment 3150721

Most GLP-1s you'll find online come in powder form and need to be mixed with bacteriostatic water ("bac water") before injecting. This is called reconstitution. It's not as complicated as it sounds.

Here's the process:
  1. Calculate Your Dose: Use a peptide calculator (like this one: https://primepeptides.co/pages/peptide-calculator) to determine the exact amount of solution you need to draw up to get your desired dose.
  2. Mix it Up: Always use high-quality bac water from a reputable source. Use an insulin syringe (e.g., 31G 1 ml/cc) for accuracy. Inject the water slowly into the peptide vial, letting it slide down the side. Swirl gently to mix (don't shake). The solution should be clear.

Injection Technique​

GLP-1s are injected subcutaneously (under the skin) into fatty tissue. Common sites include your abdomen (at least two inches away from your belly button), thigh (front or outer part), or upper arm.

Thigh injections are preferred because they have fewer side effects, according to a study. Use a needle length of 5/16" (8mm) or shorter.
View attachment 3150745

Here's how to inject:
  1. Prepare: Wash your hands and gather your supplies (alcohol wipes, syringe, medication vial).
  3. Draw: Attach a new, sterile needle to your syringe. Draw air into the syringe equal to your dose. Inject the air into the vial, turn it upside down, and withdraw the calculated amount of solution.
  4. Inject: Pinch the skin at the injection site and insert the needle at a 45-degree angle (or 90-degree, if needle size is short). Slowly inject the medication, withdraw the needle, and dispose of it properly. Don't rub the injection site.
  5. Rotate: Switch injection sites each time (or every few injections) to prevent irritation.
View attachment 3150911

It's basically like injecting insulin, which millions of people do daily. You really can't fuck this up, (well, maybe you can).

Sourcing

GLP-1 Forum
View attachment 3151206

There's a whole community dedicated to GLP-1s, with tons of vendor discussions: https://glp1forum.com/.
It's an independently run forum, so they are more open about discussing sources and vendors than Reddit.

Reputable Sources
The consensus is to stick with the top 2-3 most reputable vendors, even if they're not the cheapest. You'll find a lot of helpful information about vendors on that forum.

The user "dionysos", in particular, has some useful content. Including the following thread on the most actively used vendors on said forum, so you'd at least have a reference for where to start looking.
View attachment 3150697
Along with some useful Google docs on which vendors might be safest to buy from, and have the best standing. These documents can (currently), all still be found in his signature.

Handy Tool
For planning your GLP-1 dosage schedule, check out GLP-1 Plotter: https://glp1plotter.com/
It's a free online tool that helps you visualize different combinations and track your progress.

View attachment 3150632

Nutrition and Exercise
After all this, I know some of you'll be asking yourself, "With these drugs, do I even need to eat healthy and exercise?"

Well, here's the truth: GLP-1s are not a "get out of jail free card" when it comes to diet and exercise. They still work best when combined with a healthy lifestyle.
Could you get away with eating less-than-ideal food and skipping the gym? Maybe, but it'd be a whole lot harder. These medications will make it almost impossible to NOT lose weight. They'll make you feel fuller for longer, kill your cravings, and make healthy eating a lot easier than it's ever been.

But here's the thing: if you can't eat healthy now with the help of GLP-1s, you're probably not going to be able to stick to a healthy diet later either. So, use this opportunity to improve your nutrition, and learn how to eat & cook healthy food.

View attachment 3150806

Looking ahead, the weight loss landscape is changing, pretty rapidly. The current GLP-1 revolution is just the beginning, as researchers delve even deeper into gut hormone science, exploring new medications that promise even greater control over weight loss.

View attachment 3151213
Combination therapies are one promising development. Imagine targeting multiple hunger hormones simultaneously for a synergistic effect. That's exactly what's happening with Cagrilintide, a potent amylin analog that's showing impressive results in trials, even surpassing some existing GLP-1s. Combining Cagrilintide with Semaglutide has created Cagrisema, a dual-action medication that shows promise in early trials too.
View attachment 3151214
Scientists are also exploring Peptide YY (PYY) analogs, which could revolutionize appetite control (again). PYY signals fullness and reduces food intake, and long-acting versions are currently being tested, both alone and with GLP-1s.

Will everyone soon be walking around with 10-12% body fat? I doubt it, but the fact that it's even a plausible question is pretty fuckin' crazy to me.

View attachment 3151232

good thread finally a big one about ozempic bump

• +1
Reactions: vevcred2_0, dark.max, iabsolvejordan and 2 others
dnrd but high effort post by high iq user
upvoted

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4, Alexios, heyheyheybro22 and 1 other person
Very good thread, repped.

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
Good work bro, don't need this tho as I have little appetite.

I was gonna glaze at this thread so mods like me but 5 people beat me to it

Good threadddd bhai, repped!!! :ogre:

Just put down the fork how hard can it be.
You can tell when someone will look good at a low body fat even when they r higher body fat. Better off developing some mental fortitude and saving for things like filler, surgery, etc. By the time you have saved for these you could just drop in body fat NORMALLY ( excercise more EAT LESS). This is of course tailored to those who need to ascend, not those who r already maxxed and just wanna stay low BF.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Introduction

This is the reality for too many of us. Endless cravings, failed diets, and a gnawing feeling that we're stuck in a body that doesn't reflect who we want to be.

View attachment 3150855

View attachment 3151049View attachment 3151232

View attachment 3150579

View attachment 3150747

View attachment 3150769

View attachment 3150757

3. Retatrutide
View attachment 3150754

View attachment 3150575

View attachment 3150774

Dosage and Frequency

How They Work​

View attachment 3151210

Muscle Loss

Nausea

The Cost Factor.

The "Ozempic Face" Myth

Long-Term Commitment
GLP-1s are typically used long-term (maybe for life). To maintain your results, you'll either need to stay on it or adopt a healthy lifestyle so you don't regain most of the weight.

View attachment 3151121

Moving on...

View attachment 3151222

2. Going Solo?

View attachment 3150721

Here's the process:

Injection Technique​

View attachment 3150745

Here's how to inject:
View attachment 3150911

Sourcing

GLP-1 Forum
View attachment 3151206

Reputable Sources

View attachment 3150697

Handy Tool

View attachment 3150632

Nutrition and Exercise

Could you get away with eating less-than-ideal food and skipping the gym? Short answer: Yes. You'd probably still lose weight, but you'd be missing out on the full potential of these medications.

These medications will make it almost impossible to NOT lose weight. They'll make you feel fuller for longer, kill your cravings, and make healthy eating a lot easier than it's ever been.

But here's the thing: if you can't eat healthy now with the help of GLP-1s, you're probably not going to be able to stick to a healthy diet later either. So, use this opportunity to improve your nutrition, and learn how to eat & cook healthy food.

View attachment 3150806

View attachment 3151213
View attachment 3151214
Scientists are also exploring Peptide YY (PYY) analogs, which could revolutionize appetite control (again). PYY signals fullness and reduces food intake, and long-acting versions are currently being tested, both alone and with GLP-1s. In short: The weight loss industry is about to become a gold mine, and companies are scrambling to cash in on the next big thing.

why not just use dnp

Coffee is an alternative for the poor cels. Caffeine is a ghlerin inhibitor

Only worth it if over 130 kg

Only worth it if over 130 kg
Not really, weight loss is the primary effect we're interested in here, but these GLP-1s have a myriad of other great health effects.
  • Cardiovascular Health: Reduced risk of heart attack, stroke, and heart failure.
  • Kidney Protection: Lowered risk of kidney disease progression.
  • Brain Health:
    • Potential to slow cognitive decline in dementia and Alzheimer's.
    • May slow progression of Parkinson's disease symptoms.
  • Addiction Treatment: Possible reduction in cravings for opioids, alcohol, and nicotine.
  • Other: Improved sleep apnea, lowered risk of obesity-related cancers.
There's already been tons of people who quit cigarettes, alcohol, etc. on these drugs because they influence these compulsive behaviors.

Lastly, if you get it from the sources mentioned, you could easily get 3 months' worth of supply for a couple of hundred bucks. Factor in the reduced snacking, take-out, restaurants, and a lot of people will probably break even in net spend whilst having lost a ton of weight.

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and Clavicular
Introduction

View attachment 3150855

View attachment 3150579

View attachment 3150747

View attachment 3150769

View attachment 3150757

3. Retatrutide
View attachment 3150754

View attachment 3150575

View attachment 3150774

Dosage and Frequency

How They Work​

View attachment 3151210

Muscle Loss

Nausea

The Cost Factor.

The "Ozempic Face" Myth

Long-Term Commitment

View attachment 3151121

Moving on...

View attachment 3151222

2. Going Solo?

View attachment 3150721

Here's the process:

Injection Technique​

View attachment 3150745

Here's how to inject:
View attachment 3150911

Sourcing

GLP-1 Forum
View attachment 3151206

Reputable Sources

View attachment 3150697

Handy Tool

View attachment 3150632

Nutrition and Exercise

Could you get away with eating less-than-ideal food and skipping the gym? Short answer: Yes. You'd probably still lose weight, but you'd be missing out on the full potential of these medications.

These medications will make it almost impossible to NOT lose weight. They'll make you feel fuller for longer, kill your cravings, and make healthy eating a lot easier than it's ever been.

View attachment 3150806

View attachment 3151213
View attachment 3151214

In short: The weight loss industry is about to become a gold mine, and companies are scrambling to cash in on the next big thing.

this is so legit, i was struggling with dropping weight, but decided to get sema from peptide science. 1 month in and im alr down 8 kgs. a good bit was water tho, however I dont go crazy over food as much.

Introduction

View attachment 3150855

View attachment 3150579

View attachment 3150747

View attachment 3150769

View attachment 3150757

3. Retatrutide
View attachment 3150754

View attachment 3150575

View attachment 3150774

Dosage and Frequency

How They Work​

View attachment 3151210

Muscle Loss

Nausea

The Cost Factor.

The "Ozempic Face" Myth

Long-Term Commitment

View attachment 3151121

Moving on...

View attachment 3151222

2. Going Solo?

View attachment 3150721

Here's the process:

Injection Technique​

View attachment 3150745

Here's how to inject:
View attachment 3150911

Sourcing

GLP-1 Forum
View attachment 3151206

Reputable Sources

View attachment 3150697

Handy Tool

View attachment 3150632

Nutrition and Exercise

View attachment 3150806

View attachment 3151213
View attachment 3151214

Mirin the high effort and high iq

i dont ever get hungry just bored. like 20 hours into a fast and doesnt bother me much but i just enjoy food. i can lose weight when i try though

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and Alexanderr
i dont ever get hungry just bored. like 20 hours into a fast and doesnt bother me much but i just enjoy food. i can lose weight when i try though
I'd take advantage of it if I were you. Unless you're pretty boneless, getting down to 10-12% will be a great improvement. The average person even when skinny fat is no where near properly lean.

ty bhai. im currently skinny (no muscles but i do have some fat) and my face is still pretty bloated (i am also bulking atm). do you recommend me to lose weight further, or gymcel and become truly lean with muscles?

• +1
Reactions: entrytrash
ty bhai. im currently skinny (no muscles but i do have some fat) and my face is still pretty bloated (i am also bulking atm). do you recommend me to lose weight further, or gymcel and become truly lean with muscles?
either lose weight or go muscular the choice is yours, and check out some debloat guides for your face after you're off your bulk

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: smurf, sb23 and Lokki
Or you can tell your friend to lock you up in a room and let him give you only few food everyday until your ripped

W post but it’s easier to be in a regular caloric deficit than all that

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and Darkeningstar
Carnivore or death

Last edited:
basically just lack of discipline to not eat

Introduction

View attachment 3150855

View attachment 3150579

View attachment 3150747

View attachment 3150769

View attachment 3150757

3. Retatrutide
View attachment 3150754

View attachment 3150575

View attachment 3150774

Dosage and Frequency

How They Work​

View attachment 3151210

Muscle Loss

Nausea

The Cost Factor.

The "Ozempic Face" Myth

Long-Term Commitment

View attachment 3151121

Moving on...

View attachment 3151222

2. Going Solo?

View attachment 3150721

Here's the process:

Injection Technique​

View attachment 3150745

Here's how to inject:
View attachment 3150911

Sourcing

GLP-1 Forum
View attachment 3151206

Reputable Sources

View attachment 3150697

Handy Tool

View attachment 3150632

Nutrition and Exercise

Could you get away with eating less-than-ideal food and skipping the gym? Short answer: Yes. You'd still lose weight, but you'd be missing out on the full potential of these medications.

But here's the thing: if you can't eat healthy now with the help of GLP-1s, you're probably never going to be able to stick to a healthy diet later either. So, use this opportunity to improve your nutrition, and learn how to eat & cook healthy food.

View attachment 3150806

View attachment 3151213
View attachment 3151214

My grandma absolutely needs this but she’s not willing to take medication, let alone self inject 😢

Unless your taking ezetimibe, have funny with your fucked up cholesterol.
Cholesterol is what produces testosterone. That’s why the Jews want you to lower it as much as possible. Idiot.

Cholesterol is what produces testosterone. That’s why the Jews want you to lower it as much as possible. Idiot.
Average goatis viewer :lul:. This doesn’t change the fact that carnivore is bad for your cholesterol values and ratio. Ezetimibe makes you excrete bad cholesterol. Without it, a carnivore diet is objectively a bad idea in terms of longevity.

Average goatis viewer :lul:. This doesn’t change the fact that carnivore is bad for your cholesterol values and ratio. Ezetimibe makes you excrete bad cholesterol. Without it, a carnivore diet is objectively a bad idea in terms of longevity.
Stopped reading at cholesterol. You just lost all credibility.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sb23
I'd take advantage of it if I were you. Unless you're pretty boneless, getting down to 10-12% will be a great improvement. The average person even when skinny fat is no where near properly lean.
36hrs into the fast idk if i am boneless tbh

Mirin the high effort post, but losing weight is probably the easiest shit to do. Caffiene, intermittent fasting, and just opting for lower calories alternatives in general would work wonders

nowadays people are complicating the weight loss like it's a hardest thing to do

Introduction

View attachment 3150855

View attachment 3150579

View attachment 3150747

View attachment 3150769

View attachment 3150757

3. Retatrutide
View attachment 3150754

View attachment 3150575

View attachment 3150774

Dosage and Frequency

How They Work​

View attachment 3151210

Muscle Loss

Nausea

The Cost Factor.

The "Ozempic Face" Myth

Long-Term Commitment

View attachment 3151121

Moving on...

View attachment 3151222

2. Going Solo?

View attachment 3150721

Here's the process:

Injection Technique​

View attachment 3150745

Here's how to inject:
View attachment 3150911

Sourcing

GLP-1 Forum
View attachment 3151206

Reputable Sources

View attachment 3150697

Handy Tool

View attachment 3150632

Nutrition and Exercise

View attachment 3150806

View attachment 3151213
View attachment 3151214

NGL good thread the looksmax.org come back is good

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Introduction

View attachment 3150855

View attachment 3150579

View attachment 3150747

View attachment 3150769

View attachment 3150757

3. Retatrutide
View attachment 3150754

View attachment 3150575

View attachment 3150774

Dosage and Frequency

How They Work​

View attachment 3151210

Muscle Loss

Nausea

The Cost Factor.

The "Ozempic Face" Myth

Long-Term Commitment

View attachment 3151121

Moving on...

View attachment 3151222

2. Going Solo?

View attachment 3150721

Here's the process:

Injection Technique​

View attachment 3150745

Here's how to inject:
View attachment 3150911

Sourcing

GLP-1 Forum
View attachment 3151206

Reputable Sources

View attachment 3150697

Handy Tool

View attachment 3150632

Nutrition and Exercise

View attachment 3150806

View attachment 3151213
View attachment 3151214

Mirin high IQ thread didn't expect this high effort! BOTB worthy!

Btw which one of the weight loss peptides do you use?
And is it best to start with semaglutide if I haven't tried weight loss peptides before?

Best thread on this site unironically

Just put down the fork how hard can it be.
You can tell when someone will look good at a low body fat even when they r higher body fat. Better off developing some mental fortitude and saving for things like filler, surgery, etc. By the time you have saved for these you could just drop in body fat NORMALLY ( excercise more EAT LESS). This is of course tailored to those who need to ascend, not those who r already maxxed and just wanna stay low BF.
I think Jordan Barret is in these drugs or even better ones. Every pound of fat matters and the tough thing is to keep low levels year round. I think here’s where these drugs shine.