had weed induced depersonalization/ hallucinations/ panic atack

P

pintolino

Gold
smoked a joint for the third time but this time from a friend and not my supplier.
soon after, like 15 minutes, it hit me. i started feeling hot and like my head was burning, them the insides of my ears started going hotter and like it had pressure inside, like almost exploding. them i almost passed out and it started, my whole body felt weird and i had a growing pain and pressure in my chest, my face and arms where so cold, i couldnt feel my own touch. i was with my gf and she started asking if i was okay. her face was growing and going smaller in a motion, and her voice grew louder and them like it was an eco in distante room in also the same motion. my chest hurt so much, everything started to spin and was felling out of my body. everything was changing sizes and voices semeed distante and like an eco. i was forgetting what happened 2-5 seconds after. my vision and thought process was looped, time wasnt moving right. i couldnt think, my gf face started stretching and going red, meanwhile my body hurt and my ears hurt so much with pressure inside and everything was disconnected. my mouth was dry, i couldnt feel my tongue, and the out of body sensation was getting worse. i was having a panic atack with fear of death and high asf heartbeat.
it stayed like this for 2 fucking hours, worst nightmare of my life. life didnt seen real, i couldnt think, looked like i was watching from the back of my head and only heard ecos, my senses were all mixed.

worst day of my life, never using this shit again. i swear to god this happened and it was the worst feeling i ever felt by far

hormonetherapy

hormonetherapy

waifumaxxing
sounds more like spice or something OP
i also get a raised heartbeat from weed but thats where it usually ends

Yellowskies

Yellowskies

Platinum
smoked a joint for the third time but this time from a friend and not my supplier.
soon after, like 15 minutes, it hit me. i started feeling hot and like my head was burning, them the insides of my ears started going hotter and like it had pressure inside, like almost exploding. them i almost passed out and it started, my whole body felt weird and i had a growing pain and pressure in my chest, my face and arms where so cold, i couldnt feel my own touch. i was with my gf and she started asking if i was okay. her face was growing and going smaller in a motion, and her voice grew louder and them like it was an eco in distante room in also the same motion. my chest hurt so much, everything started to spin and was felling out of my body. everything was changing sizes and voices semeed distante and like an eco. i was forgetting what happened 2-5 seconds after. my vision and thought process was looped, time wasnt moving right. i couldnt think, my gf face started stretching and going red, meanwhile my body hurt and my ears hurt so much with pressure inside and everything was disconnected. my mouth was dry, i couldnt feel my tongue, and the out of body sensation was getting worse. i was having a panic atack with fear of death and high asf heartbeat.
it stayed like this for 2 fucking hours, worst nightmare of my life. life didnt seen real, i couldnt think, looked like i was watching from the back of my head and only heard ecos, my senses were all mixed.

worst day of my life, never using this shit again. i swear to god this happened and it was the worst feeling i ever felt by far

2 hours lol

Try two months

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

Victim of genetics...
soon after, like 15 minutes, it hit me. i started feeling hot and like my head was burning, them the insides of my ears started going hotter and like it had pressure inside, like almost exploding. them i almost passed out and it started, my whole body felt weird and i had a growing pain and pressure in my chest, my face and arms where so cold, i couldnt feel my own touch. i was with my gf
Stopped reading.

P

pintolino

Gold
Either laced, your family has a history of psychoticism/schizophrenia/bipolar, or both. Regardless, take care and proceed with caution
i think both bro, im deeply traumatized, what i felt cant be described in words.
i guess thats what the most troubled psychiatric individuals feel on a daily basis and now i understand why they scream and bang their heads in the wall and shit.
hopefully i will recover, im like 95% better after 16 hours but im still not all fine, my writing style is different too wtf.

P

pintolino

Gold
2 hours lol

Try two months
did this happen to you for two months? or are you implying im gonna be having atacks like this for 2 months? i really don't know if i can handle that, i would prolly suicide

T

Thomas DOM

Zephir
Either laced, your family has a history of psychoticism/schizophrenia/bipolar, or both. Regardless, take care and proceed with caution

It's common to get paranoia the first time

First time most people get paranoid. It's only the first time

Second time they feel fine

Nonetheless weed is a overpriced n shitty drug shitty n short-lived high nothing special . Weed is extremly overrated.

Opiates are MUCH BETTER n MOG

P

pintolino

Gold
It's common to get paranoia the first time

First time most people get paranoid. It's only the first time

Second time they feel fine

Nonetheless weed is a overpriced n shitty drug shitty n short-lived high nothing special . Weed is extremly overrated.

Opiates are MUCH BETTER n MOG
i wasnt paranoid, i was both dissociated from my self and reality, while having visual, auditory and sensorial hallucinations. i believe i had a psychotic episode, and a panic atack on top after i realized what was happening

P

polio

Bronze
I started getting my first panic attacks because of weed 14 years ago

if you're non nt it can give you that

P

pintolino

Gold
I started getting my first panic attacks because of weed 14 years ago

if you're non nt it can give you that
do you still have them? i had one panic atack my entire life before yesterday

P

polio

Bronze
do you still have them? i had one panic atack my entire life before yesterday

No I dont have them anymore

I've been taking meds for my mental health for 14 years too, so I'm very different emotionally now

P

pintolino

Gold
No I dont have them anymore

I've been taking meds for my mental health for 14 years too, so I'm very different emotionally now
shieet, what kind of meds do u use? im going thru psychiatric help rn and they wanna get my ass full of meds too :/

P

polio

Bronze
shieet, what kind of meds do u use? im going thru psychiatric help rn and they wanna get my ass full of meds too :/

I have one antidepressant and one antipsychotic

I managed to reduce my dosage throughout the years, so I don't take too much of them

I still need them though

Yellowskies

Yellowskies

Platinum
did this happen to you for two months? or are you implying im gonna be having atacks like this for 2 months? i really don't know if i can handle that, i would prolly suicide

No I say not that.

It clings off… but u can DEF have psychosis for 3-6 months. Rarely it lasts all life.

Be careful with drugs. And now u know u r sensitive so do not take them or in minimal amounts.

I had major psychosis / depression / anxiety from this summer. I used different drugs so not sure which, but it fucks u up.

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Godstar

that wasnt weed