had weed induced depersonalization/ hallucinations/ panic atack

D

Deleted member 18776

Platinum
smoked a joint for the third time but this time from a friend and not my supplier.
soon after, like 15 minutes, it hit me. i started feeling hot and like my head was burning, them the insides of my ears started going hotter and like it had pressure inside, like almost exploding. them i almost passed out and it started, my whole body felt weird and i had a growing pain and pressure in my chest, my face and arms where so cold, i couldnt feel my own touch. i was with my gf and she started asking if i was okay. her face was growing and going smaller in a motion, and her voice grew louder and them like it was an eco in distante room in also the same motion. my chest hurt so much, everything started to spin and was felling out of my body. everything was changing sizes and voices semeed distante and like an eco. i was forgetting what happened 2-5 seconds after. my vision and thought process was looped, time wasnt moving right. i couldnt think, my gf face started stretching and going red, meanwhile my body hurt and my ears hurt so much with pressure inside and everything was disconnected. my mouth was dry, i couldnt feel my tongue, and the out of body sensation was getting worse. i was having a panic atack with fear of death and high asf heartbeat.
it stayed like this for 2 fucking hours, worst nightmare of my life. life didnt seen real, i couldnt think, looked like i was watching from the back of my head and only heard ecos, my senses were all mixed.

worst day of my life, never using this shit again. i swear to god this happened and it was the worst feeling i ever felt by far

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 5815, Biggdink and 1 other person
Weed is cope if you’re non NT

• +1
Reactions: polio, Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 20370
sounds more like spice or something OP
i also get a raised heartbeat from weed but thats where it usually ends

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Deleted member 18776
sounds more like spice or something OP
i also get a raised heartbeat from weed but thats where it usually ends
i think it was laced yeah. what is spice?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
smoked a joint for the third time but this time from a friend and not my supplier.
soon after, like 15 minutes, it hit me. i started feeling hot and like my head was burning, them the insides of my ears started going hotter and like it had pressure inside, like almost exploding. them i almost passed out and it started, my whole body felt weird and i had a growing pain and pressure in my chest, my face and arms where so cold, i couldnt feel my own touch. i was with my gf and she started asking if i was okay. her face was growing and going smaller in a motion, and her voice grew louder and them like it was an eco in distante room in also the same motion. my chest hurt so much, everything started to spin and was felling out of my body. everything was changing sizes and voices semeed distante and like an eco. i was forgetting what happened 2-5 seconds after. my vision and thought process was looped, time wasnt moving right. i couldnt think, my gf face started stretching and going red, meanwhile my body hurt and my ears hurt so much with pressure inside and everything was disconnected. my mouth was dry, i couldnt feel my tongue, and the out of body sensation was getting worse. i was having a panic atack with fear of death and high asf heartbeat.
it stayed like this for 2 fucking hours, worst nightmare of my life. life didnt seen real, i couldnt think, looked like i was watching from the back of my head and only heard ecos, my senses were all mixed.

worst day of my life, never using this shit again. i swear to god this happened and it was the worst feeling i ever felt by far

2 hours lol

Try two months

soon after, like 15 minutes, it hit me. i started feeling hot and like my head was burning, them the insides of my ears started going hotter and like it had pressure inside, like almost exploding. them i almost passed out and it started, my whole body felt weird and i had a growing pain and pressure in my chest, my face and arms where so cold, i couldnt feel my own touch. i was with my gf
Stopped reading.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA and UglyGod360
Either laced, your family has a history of psychoticism/schizophrenia/bipolar, or both. Regardless, take care and proceed with caution

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 18776
Either laced, your family has a history of psychoticism/schizophrenia/bipolar, or both. Regardless, take care and proceed with caution
i think both bro, im deeply traumatized, what i felt cant be described in words.
i guess thats what the most troubled psychiatric individuals feel on a daily basis and now i understand why they scream and bang their heads in the wall and shit.
hopefully i will recover, im like 95% better after 16 hours but im still not all fine, my writing style is different too wtf.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
2 hours lol

Try two months
did this happen to you for two months? or are you implying im gonna be having atacks like this for 2 months? i really don't know if i can handle that, i would prolly suicide

It's common to get paranoia the first time

First time most people get paranoid. It's only the first time

Second time they feel fine

Nonetheless weed is a overpriced n shitty drug shitty n short-lived high nothing special . Weed is extremly overrated.

Opiates are MUCH BETTER n MOG

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
It's common to get paranoia the first time

First time most people get paranoid. It's only the first time

Second time they feel fine

Nonetheless weed is a overpriced n shitty drug shitty n short-lived high nothing special . Weed is extremly overrated.

Opiates are MUCH BETTER n MOG
i wasnt paranoid, i was both dissociated from my self and reality, while having visual, auditory and sensorial hallucinations. i believe i had a psychotic episode, and a panic atack on top after i realized what was happening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and Pharmaceutic
bump, im feeling better and better but very traumatized ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
I started getting my first panic attacks because of weed 14 years ago

if you're non nt it can give you that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
I started getting my first panic attacks because of weed 14 years ago

if you're non nt it can give you that
do you still have them? i had one panic atack my entire life before yesterday

do you still have them? i had one panic atack my entire life before yesterday

No I dont have them anymore

I've been taking meds for my mental health for 14 years too, so I'm very different emotionally now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and Deleted member 18776

I've been taking meds for my mental health for 14 years too, so I'm very different emotionally now
shieet, what kind of meds do u use? im going thru psychiatric help rn and they wanna get my ass full of meds too :/

shieet, what kind of meds do u use? im going thru psychiatric help rn and they wanna get my ass full of meds too :/

I have one antidepressant and one antipsychotic

I managed to reduce my dosage throughout the years, so I don't take too much of them

I still need them though

• +1
did this happen to you for two months? or are you implying im gonna be having atacks like this for 2 months? i really don't know if i can handle that, i would prolly suicide

No I say not that.

It clings off… but u can DEF have psychosis for 3-6 months. Rarely it lasts all life.

Be careful with drugs. And now u know u r sensitive so do not take them or in minimal amounts.

I had major psychosis / depression / anxiety from this summer. I used different drugs so not sure which, but it fucks u up.

• +1

that wasnt weed

what was it them? and why everyone else said they were okay?
fake weed. either that or you experienced some heart problem. See a cardiologist asap.

Last edited:
  • +1
yea it sounds like spice

im having panic atacks since that day, and chest pain. dont smoke this shit kids, u can go crazy by smoking it only once. i hope the word spreads but ppl wil always be dump enough to jump into shit situations even after being warned

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 20652
Almost sounds like Salvia, that stuff makes you go out of your mind maybe it was mixed in. I've had anxiety smoking weed but never hallucinations

• +1
Weed isn’t my thing either. Got my pulse to 170bpm + and it was confirmed not laced nor did I have heart problems

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 20652 and Deleted member 18776
Weed isn’t my thing either. Got my pulse to 170bpm + and it was confirmed not laced nor did I have heart problems
shiet, did u got chest pains some days after the event? or even any weird feeling?

• +1
Reactions: falcon1

Which meds do you take?

people think this is spice but no I've had the same happen to me with government sativa weed that was very high in thc but low in cbd
(I bought the strongest weed possible since I took alot of psychedelics before I thought I could handle it)

my heart was beating so fast for hours the next day when I woke up it felt sore

when I was a teen smoking weed with friends I never had that, I assume going for high cbd moderate thc strains is safer but weed sucks overall

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 20652, Deleted member 20179 and 1 other person
shiet, did u got chest pains some days after the event? or even any weird feeling?
Yeah but it like a ptsd type thing. Not true physical problem

• +1
people think this is spice but no I've had the same happen to me with government sativa weed that was very high in thc but low in cbd
(I bought the strongest weed possible since I took alot of psychedelics before I thought I could handle it)

when I was a teen smoking weed with friends I never had that, I assume going for high cbd moderate thc strains is safer but weed sucks overall
did u still feel a weird feeling in ur heart for some days after?

Most overrated thing ever. People say it’s better than drinking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 18776 and Deleted member 5815
Yeah but it like a ptsd type thing. Not true physical problem
oh... im worried cause im feeling chest pain, but also im having panic atacks and my heart is racing rn so it must not be connected to the weed prolly... maybe from the panic itself

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 20652
I've never been a fan of psychedelic drugs like weed or drugs that makes you feel like you are not in control

I always want to feel like I am in control. That's why opioids worked better for me before when I was into drugs because atleast on opioids I could act normal and feel completly in control as if I was sober. They don't alter your senses like psychedelics do. Opioids just make you feel good mentally n physically but you're still in control and can act completly sober

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 20179 and 1 other person
did u still feel a weird feeling in ur heart for some days after?
yeah during that night I thought I was having a heart attack took my phone and almost called 911 but I didn't I said I'm gonna thug it out no way I'm gonna lose money over what's most likely a panic attack

the next days and weeks I was having panic attacks and obsessing over my bpm I quit all stimulants for a little while and got obsessed with health

it was all in my head you didn't damage your heart with one big weed induced tachycardia but if you smoke weed experience this frequently it will harm your heart

• +1
unless you have some family history of some hallucinations or something mental then 99% it was laced with something else

• +1
yeah during that night I thought I was having a heart attack took my phone and almost called 911 but I didn't I said I'm gonna thug it out no way I'm gonna lose money over what's most likely a panic attack

the next days and weeks I was having panic attacks and obsessing over my bpm I quit all stimulants for a little while and got obsessed with health

it was all in my head you didn't damage your heart with one big weed induced tachycardia but if you smoke weed experience this frequently it will harm your heart
thank you very much for taking your time to write this, it did calm me down a little bit. im healthmaxxing too bro, never touching that shit again

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 5815