Hairline >>> Hair

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
No matter how “aesthetic” your hair is on top of your head, it will always be your hairline that makes or breaks you.

You will look bad if your hairline is recessed/balding but also if it’s too low and rounded like a female.

It needs to be straight and just the right height to balance out and be proportional to your face.

I get more attention with lined up hairline and buzzcut compared to aesthetic hair and my naturally rounded NW-1.

Obviously doesn’t apply to bald people as they have neither.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2403 and 3 others
Water >>> wet

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 1849, Mrpvolts and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Shodredux and Nosecel
bald men look better with baseball hat and beanies because they mimic an hairline (a place where your forehead end)

cope bc you don’t have good hair yet a great hair line.

Very true. If you're thinning on top it's very easy to hide with toppik and being 6'4 not many people are going to look at the top of my head anyway JFL.
On the other hand losing my hairline destroyed any semblance of facial aesthetics I had as I was already born with a long forehead.

bald men look better with baseball hat and beanies because they mimic an hairline (a place where your forehead end)

Until this happens :lul: It's funny because the guy doing it is also a balding hatcel.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 4946, Zeta ascended and 3 others
I guarantee if Heath Ledger never got famous he would have been on this website after he started balding

cope bc you don’t have good hair yet a great hair line.
It’s not cope, I actually agree with what your saying.

For me: buzzcut + shaped hairline >>> medium hair + round NW-1

Most men have some slight receding. Like leonardo decaprio. Most people wont notice. It wint make or break you much.But if it turns to actually noticble balding like very receded and thin it will make a big difference.

nw2 or more = rope

Discovered recently. I have a crappy hairline. When I wear a cap I think ”Wow. Why does my face look soo much better?” The upper third failos the lower 2/3, and the cap comes down to where a lower hairline normally would.

• +1
Reactions: Andros
Just lol at worrying about hair when u can invest in a hair system.

Focus on eyes/jaw/skin, everything else is cope for initial attraction
Imagine the sheer embarrassment when a girl finds out you’re wearing fake hair JFL

Hairtransplant and fina or RU or CB (if you're rich cel) everything else is cope, especially tatoo that mimic hairline holy moly you'll look ridiculous.

This nigga is an epitome of indian stupidity tbh