Halo or falio?

??

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
usually scars are cool, but these are 4scars 17cm each on my legs. Read many articles of cucks who after the surgery stopped doing sports cause they were insecure of the scars, but tbh i think it looks quite badass

What do you guys think?

I got scars on right leg too, a lot scars, imo failo. Gonna remove with laser.

I got scars on right leg too, a lot scars, imo failo. Gonna remove with laser.
dont care enough to remove it either tbh, everyone knows face is king. scar might help give off high t vibe, or could be seen as a bit gross, eitherway not worth removing it.

Best scars to have are on the face that look like you got them from fighting, makes you look masc and rugged.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97 and mattzdeb

Attachments

• 398404A4-370B-4724-91D2-529E2B6A4E26.jpeg
    398404A4-370B-4724-91D2-529E2B6A4E26.jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 28
Exactly like that, I wish I had some more scars tbh, i have a few but they're fading now.

Exactly like that, I wish I had some more scars tbh, i have a few but they're fading now.
As a kid watching Star Wars I wanted that scar and was willing to cut myself for it lol (no emo shit) but my mom convinced me otherwise I thought it looked sick to me it’s a halo if your face is already good

As a kid watching Star Wars I wanted that scar and was willing to cut myself for it lol (no emo shit) but my mom convinced me otherwise I thought it looked sick to me it’s a halo if your face is already good
My face is decently masc, but im failod by NCT and sclera show, id still love having a scar like that its such a halo.

It's a halo, say to girls that you get them in brutal fights

Halo bro, I got scar on my face from fight when I was younger looks masc af. Also part of my eyebrows is split which is also high T.