Hardest part about losing weight

Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
Joined
May 29, 2023
Posts
1,384
Reputation
715
I’ve been eating 1600 cal per day for almost 2 weeks now and I gotta say the hardest part about it is not actually sticking to ur calories, but it’s staying productive and energetic while on a deficit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 21182
keep on the grind young greycel man
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lyricism and Mezo103
Make sure you're not just hitting you calorie goal, but consuming enough protein

Also hydrate yourself and drink milk, not too much tho
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Mezo103
I lost 50 pounds by intermittent fasting first 8 hours of the day, I would only eat a snack and dinner. here’s pics

4837188C 79C2 4E2C 8EB8 262685A9B346


24AF9EE7 1485 4F07 AF07 CA6141E24A6C
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and lyricism
Amazing bro did ur jaw pop like this cuz u lost fat or did u do sum other stuff?
you cannot spot reduce so ofc his jaw started to show more if he lost all fat on his body
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mezo103
Amazing bro did ur jaw pop like this cuz u lost fat or did u do sum other stuff?
no, ig i just always had a good jaw and zygos and didn’t know cuz i was so fat. I’m still somewhat husky and have more weight to lose.
 
You have to be careful eating so few calories tho, i am 6’2 and 16 and i think that’s because i ate so much from when i was young and reached my height potential, also since i’ve started losing weight i haven’t grown in height as much.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Make sure you're not just hitting you calorie goal, but consuming enough protein

Also hydrate yourself and drink milk, not too much tho
you want to be focusing on carbs in a deficit not protein. when you limit fats and hit enough carbs youll automatically get enough protein.
 
me who eats less than 500 cal a day :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:
 
I’ve been eating 1600 cal per day for almost 2 weeks now and I gotta say the hardest part about it is not actually sticking to ur calories, but it’s staying productive and energetic while on a deficit
Nah I want to be fat af
 

Similar threads

neuroo
Replies
6
Views
40
alexcs
A
laflamezephyr
Replies
8
Views
90
soapy
soapy
sbl.cel
Replies
0
Views
32
sbl.cel
sbl.cel
troy_exe
Replies
2
Views
16
troy_exe
troy_exe
mogdog
Replies
2
Views
43
Kylo
Kylo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top