Has anyone ascended trough niche game?

Yellowskies

Yellowskies

Diamond
The idea being that you can't compete with the millions of chads. For example, you are short or have a frail frame. You are never going to look good in normal clothes next to normal people.

So you have to resort to getting big within a niche, and attract the odd good looking girl who is really into your specific niche. 9 / 10 girls will not look at you, but someone will adore you and see you as high status. Polarizing looks and behaviour.

If you aren't standing out but just follow normal trends, you won't be noticed except for outstanding looks or hyper NT:ism. You will be liked by many but loved by none.

Examples being foregoing the standard haircuts, fashion and stubble to having long hair, beards and dressing like a metalhead. Or maybe you are going for a nazi look to attract nazi women. Wigger look, gymcel look etc.

On paper this sounds good, but what are your experiences? Has anyone ascended with a hot gf through niche tactics?

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 13754
What Happened To Rich Piana? Girlfriend Chanel Jansen Instagrams Amid  Overdose Rumors
Rich Piana was one ugly mf but managed to get a staceylite. There are plenty of other bodybuilders who were ltn/borderline subhumans who have managed to get niche girls who like the look.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 13994 and 1 other person
What Happened To Rich Piana? Girlfriend Chanel Jansen Instagrams Amid  Overdose Rumors
Rich Piana was one ugly mf but managed to get a staceylite. There are plenty of other bodybuilders who were ltn/borderline subhumans who have managed to get niche girls who like the look.

Bodybuilders slay definitely. They have great genetics for muscle and get huge and status.

However, it would be nice to hear examples from non-famous people.

If you get famous for anything, you automatically ascend and slay.

Any posters here who slays through niche-game rather than looksmaxing?

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 14274, hennypapi and 1 other person
look at the average tik tok twink, they're all nichemaxxing wether its eboy, emo, skater or whatever the fuck kind of niches there are, they all seem to do it

Metalheadmaxxing seems like your only choice in finland if manlet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13945, MarstonAlloy and Yellowskies
I dress high class business atire at bars. Invisible to most, but that 1 stacey once in a while hits on me

I dress high class business atire at bars. Invisible to most, but that 1 stacey once in a while hits on me
what psl and height are you?

doesnt happen to normies with business suits tbh.

Tumblr ml5rbg9Z7E1s413u2o1 500
'

Is this niche enough??

Normie, slightly below 5'11

I'm probably a chad then 😛

Niche is cope

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad and Edgar

Genius

this is how you do niche game

we’re assuming he’s not tall or gl

otherwise it’s not niche game

Yes
I ran baby faced tall fat cute guy niche

I think so. I tend to attract a lot of blonde European chicks then anything else

@Syobevoli @Danish_Retard @TRUE_CEL @Latebloomer10 @Baldingman1998 @SteveRogers @africancel
i think papabakvet mightve been good at that :p

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, Lars and Deleted member 6217
I have big eyes that some girls think are too feminine and others think are handsome. They’re neutral canthal tilt, wide IPD of almost 70mm, medium brown, huge eyelash halo, PFL above average like 34mm, dark thick eyebrows. They look somewhere between Brendan Fraser’s and Sean Connery’s eyes. So I run the niche big eye game.

I dress semi professional but with some “sleaze” like some small chain necklaces. I’m not running a particular niche in general but my facial features in general force me into one. I wear solid dark colors to accentuate my height a bit, which gives me some presence. Girls either love my eyes or hate them and it’s not even a function of how hot they are, ive had 5/10s say my eyes are weird and 8/10 girls say I have cute eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945
I have big eyes that some girls think are too feminine and others think are handsome. They’re neutral canthal tilt, wide IPD of almost 70mm, medium brown, huge eyelash halo, PFL above average like 34mm, dark thick eyebrows. They look somewhere between Brendan Fraser’s and Sean Connery’s eyes. So I run the niche big eye game.

I dress semi professional but with some “sleaze” like some small chain necklaces. I’m not running a particular niche in general but my facial features in general force me into one. I wear solid dark colors to accentuate my height a bit, which gives me some presence. Girls either love my eyes or hate them and it’s not even a function of how hot they are, ive had 5/10s say my eyes are weird and 8/10 girls say I have cute eyes.
based nichecel
although i personally dont really count big eyes as a niche with niche i personally mean/think more like:

RTT
Frat party guys
Artsy guys
Goths
Metalheads
Punks
Stoners/hippies
Gymrats
Edgy/Eboys
Surfers

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 13409
based nichecel
although i personally dont really count big eyes as a niche with niche i personally mean/think more like:

RTT
Frat party guys
Artsy guys
Goths
Metalheads
Punks
Stoners/hippies
Gymrats
Edgy/Eboys
Surfers
Yeah I figured that’s what you meant, I think even with facial features though there are niches that exist. But in terms of the niches you listed, I probably fall closest to “artsy guys” because I read literature in public and dress like an English professor. An English professor with a Cuban chain though jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13945
Yeah I figured that’s what you meant, I think even with facial features though there are niches that exist. But in terms of the niches you listed, I probably fall closest to “artsy guys” because I read literature in public and dress like an English professor. An English professor with a Cuban chain though jfl
mans got drip 😩

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
mans got drip 😩
It definitely works, girls read a lot more than men do so a lot of girls really love men who read, it’s sexy to them. I don’t even do it for that, I just love reading. But reading classical literature in public adds the same SMV as being 2 inches taller for some girls.

fake it till you make it, look at bryce hall and noah beck they look like subhumans